KCET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023: After the publication of the first seat allotment, the authority release the second seat allotment on 6th September 2023. Students may check their allotment online whose link will be active after 8 PM. One who will be allotted seats in this round may submit their fee. A link to check the allotment and its process is shared here. Here in this article, applicants may access all the information and link related to KCET seat allotment.
KCET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023
Allotment of seats to candidates in each round is completely based on the preferences given by the applicants according to their ranks/ merit/ reservation criteria. There will be a total of 3 rounds of seat allotments in this admission process.
KCET 2nd Seat Allotment 2023 Counselling: An Overview
|Admission||KCET Admission 2023|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Counselling Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Courses offered||UG Engineering courses|
|Total allotments||3 Rounds|
|Seat Allotment Result date||6th September 2023|
|KCET Cut Off||Check here|
Steps to check KCET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023?
- Step 1- Open the official website of KEA FOR KCET/UGCET Counselling.
- Step 2- Now, on the homepage, click on “Seat Allotment Result Link” given under the latest announcements section.
- Step 3- Enter the valid login information in the space provided and click on submit button.
- Step 4- UGCET 2023 seat allotment result link will open.
- Step 5- Check the allotment details and save the allotment result for reference in future.
Available Here!!! KCET 2023 Seat Allotment Result
Post Allotment Process
Mere allotment of seats to candidates on the basis of preferences filled by them does not mean that they have been granted admission to the allotted college. To get the seat booked and final admission to the allotted college, candidates have to go through various post-allotment processes. In this section, you will get to know about all these post-allotment admission stages-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Exercise of Choices
After the allotment of seats, candidates are given 4 choices. Candidates have to select any of the four choices. The selection of choices by the candidates who are allotted seats is to be made within the specified period of time. For seat allotment, candidates have to make the choices after allotment as per the schedule. The choices are to be filled on the KEA portal after login.
- Admission Order Download and Payment of Fee
If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted colleges and opts for Choice 1 i.e., satisfied with the allotment and willing to get admission in the allotted college, then they have to proceed further to complete the admission process. They have to make the fee payment through e-Challan or NEFT / IMPS/ RTGS Challan. After fee payment, they also have to download the admission order from the KEA website. Check the simple steps to download the admission order given as under
- Open KEA official website.
- Click on the Admissions link and select UGCET option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Admission Order download link.
- Enter your login details and click on submit.
- Admission orders for seat allotment round will open.
- Download the admission order and take a printout of it.
- Reporting to Allotted College
After fee payment and downloading of admission orders, candidates have to report to the allotted college. Only Choice 1 candidates are eligible to report to the allotted institution for admission. The report schedule is communicated to each candidate through email/ SMS and is also mentioned on the admission letter. Candidates should make sure that they report before the last date.
Candidates who are not satisfied with the college allotted to them in 1st round of counselling can opt for 2nd round or subsequent rounds.