Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2019 has been announced on 25th May 2019. All candidates who have filled the Kannur University Admission Registration form are able to check their Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2019 now.
Kannur University Admission schedule for academic session 2019-2020 has been released. The closing date of admission is 25th June 2019. After that, no candidate will be able to get admission in the University. Seat Allotment in Kannur University will be carried out under the Centralized Allotment Procedure.
Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2019 is scheduled to be released on 25th May 2019. The seat allotment result will be released only through the online mode. No other mode is applicable. Candidates have to check the result from the official website of the University. After the declaration of the result, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges on the prescribed date and time and have to make payment of the admission fee.
Table of Contents
Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2019
Kannur University UG CAP 2019 Counseling will provide admission to the candidate into various Undergraduate Courses in different affiliated colleges/ institutes of Kannur University.
Moving ahead in this article, candidates will get complete information about Kannur University Trial Allotment result 2019.
Latest Update 25th May 2019: Kannur University Trial Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced today. Candidates can check it from below link.
Highlights of Kannur University Admission 2019
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Admission level||State Level|
|Admission type||Single Window Cell|
|Trial Allotment||25th May|
|1st round allotment result||7th June 2019|
|Payment of the admission fee by the candidates through SBI collect (1st Round)||10th to 11th June 2019|
|Publish date of the 2nd round of seat allotment result||13th June|
|Official website of Kannur University||www.kannuruniversity.ac.in|
Procedure to check Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2019
Candidates can check the result of Kannur University Trial Allotment Result for 2019 by following the given procedure-
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Kannur University (mentioned above).
- After that candidates have to click on the result tab/ link on the homepage of the website provided to check the seat allotment result.
- Now they have to enter all the required details (application number, password etc) for login.
- Seat allotment result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can now check the seat allotment result.
- They can download and take a printout of the result for references in future.
Candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to check the result-
Kannur University Trial Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Available Now)
What after the declaration of Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2019????
As we have mentioned earlier that Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2019 for the year 2019 will be published online and therefore candidates have to visit the official CAP portal of Kannur University to check and download the result. If candidates have been allotted seat then they are required to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat. The admission fee will be paid online through SBI Collect.
- Trial round seat allotment result for Kannur University will be made available on 20th June 2019.
- The result for admission in UG programs will be released under the single window cell through the Centralized Allotment Procedure.
- The result will be released through online mode i.e. on the official portal of the University.
- Candidates have to make payment of the admission fee after the allotment of the seat through SBI Collect.
In case of any issue related to the Kannur University Trial Seat Allotment Result 2019 or any other related issue, candidates must contact the university through the contact details given below-
Civil Station P.O
Fax- 0497- 2711460
Email- [email protected]