Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2020 has been announced. All candidates who have filled the Kannur University Admission Registration form are able to check their Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2020 now. For detailed information on KU UG trial allotment and CAP admission for the year do read this article till the end.
Kannur University Admission process for academic session 2020-21 is currently active. The closing date of admission has been extended till 15th of September 2020. After that, no candidate will be able to get admission in the University. Seat Allotment in Kannur University will be carried out under the Centralized Allotment Procedure.
Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2020
The trial allotment result has been published on the basis of web options submitted by the candidates till the scheduled time. This allotment has been done only to make candidates about the actual seat allotment process. The final allotment result will be announced soon once the application process will get over. All the admissions in Kannur University are conducted under CAP ( Centralized Admission Process).
Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2020 has released as per schedule. The seat allotment result will be released only through the online mode. No other mode is applicable. Candidates have to check the result from the official website of the University. After the declaration of the result, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges on the prescribed date and time and have to make payment of the admission fee.
Kannur University UG CAP 2020 Counseling will provide admission to the candidate into various Undergraduate Courses in different affiliated colleges/ institutes of Kannur University.
Moving ahead in this article, candidates will get complete information about Kannur University Trial Allotment result 2020.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
UPDATE: Trial Allotment Result for KU UG admissions for the year 2020 has been published on 11th September 2020. Check link below.
Highlights of Kannur University Admission 2020
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Admission Process||Centralized Admission Process (CAP)|
|Admission level||State Level|
|Admission type||Single Window Cell|
|Trial Allotment||11th September 2020|
|1st round allotment result date||To be announced|
|Payment of the admission fee by the candidates through SBI collect (1st Round)|
|Publish date of the 2nd round of seat allotment result|
|Official website of Kannur University||www.kannuruniversity.ac.in|
KU Seat Allotment Result 2020
Seat allotment for admission to Undergraduate programs in Kannur University is based on various factors such as merit of the candidates in the qualifying exams, availability of seats, reservation rule, etc.
In case if there is a tie between the marks of two or more candidates, then admission officials will use a tie breaking criteria to determine the merit. The rule for resolving the tie is given as under-
– Marks of the subject opted- Candidates with high score in opted subject shall be given preference.
– If tie still persists then candidates with highest marks in English will be preferred.
– If tie still persists then inter-se-merit will be determined on the basis of date of Birth. Which means candidate older in age will be given first preference in the merit list.
Procedure to check Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2020
Candidates can check the result of Kannur University Trial Allotment Result for 2020 by following the given procedure-
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Kannur University (mentioned above).
- After that candidates have to click on the result tab/ link on the homepage of the website provided to check the seat allotment result.
- Now they have to enter all the required details (application number, password etc) for login.
- Seat allotment result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can now check the seat allotment result.
- They can download and take a printout of the result for references in future.
Candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to check the result-
Kannur University Trial Seat Allotment Result 2020 (Available Now)
What after the declaration of Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2020?
As we have mentioned earlier that Kannur University Trial Allotment Result 2020 for the year 2020 is published online and therefore candidates have to visit the official CAP portal of Kannur University to check and download the result. After Trial allotment result, final allotment result is released. Seat allotment results are results in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats in the university.
If candidates are allotted seats in the respective round of seat allotment then they are required to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat. The admission fee will be paid online through SBI Collect. Candidates can make payment of admission fee by two online payment options given on CAP portal.
At the time of admission after seat allotment, candidates have to provide following documents-
- Print out of the application form
- Print out of registration fee & university fee submitted online
- Original marksheets of the qualifying exam
- Date of birth certificate
- Community Certificate in original /Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) & Priority House Hold (PHH)
- TC (Transfer Certificate) from the institution last attended by the candidate
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Category certificate (EWS) / Income and Assets certificate for EWS candidates
- Non creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC candidates
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
- Recognition certificate from KU if candidate who have passed their qualifying exam from other Boards.
- Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
- Trial round seat allotment result for Kannur University has been published on 12th September 2020.
- The result for admission in UG programs is released under the single window cell through the Centralized Allotment Procedure.
- The result is released through online mode i.e. on the official portal of the University. No hard copy of the result is dispatched to any candidate.
- Trial Allotment result should not be considered final. It is just for providing ideas to the candidates about the online seat allotment and admission process.
- After trial allotment, candidates have to wait for final 1st round of seat allotment. The dates for the release of first and other seat allotment results shall be announced soon.
- Candidates have to make payment of the admission fee after the allotment of the seat through SBI Collect.
In case of any issue related to the Kannur University Trial Seat Allotment Result 2020 contact us by sharing your doubts in the comment section below.