Jharkhand Polytechnic 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2022: Jharkhand JCECEB has started the 4th round counselling registration process and on 20 November they published its 4th seat allotment result. Students may check their allotment results online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or from this page. One who will be allotted seats in this round may download their allotment letter and have to report to the concerned institution as per the schedule.
Information about the announcement of the JCECEB Polytechnic’s 4th seat allotment result will be communicated in the local newspaper and also on the official website. In this round, candidates who were not allotted seats in the first allotment or who have applied for upgradation will be allotted seats as per their merit and choices filled by them.
In this article, candidates waiting for JCECEB seat allotment results will find all the information relevant to the allotment such as seat allocation schedule, the procedure to check results online, allotment letter, documents required, admission process, etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Seat Allotment Result 2022
|Admission||Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2022|
|Article Category||Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Course||Polytechnic Diploma programs|
|Basis for admission||Entrance exam|
|Name of the entrance exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Display of 3rd seat allotment result||11 November 2022|
|Mode of display of allotment result||Online|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Seat allotment Result 2022
The schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic 3rd seat allotment result is provided in the table shared below-
|Publication of Jharkhand seat allotment result||20 November|
|Issue of allotment letter||–|
|Document verification and reporting to the allotted institute for interview||–|
Jharkhand Poly Seat allotment letter will not be dispatched to any candidate through the post. They have to download it from their login account only. The mere issue of an allotment letter to the candidates does not imply that candidates are eligible to claim admission for the allotted seat. Final admission will be granted only after an interview and after satisfying the admission policies of the concerned institute.
JCECEB Seat allotment will be based on the merit and rank of the candidates. Hence, they have to satisfy with the allotted seat. Seat allotment will be based on merit and rank of the candidates in the entrance test, choices filled by the candidates, reservation policy, and availability of seats. Candidates should also note that they might not get a chance of upgradation in 3rd round of seat allotment.
How to check Jharkhand Poly Seat allotment result 2022?
The complete procedure to download the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment result is provided below-
- Visit the official website of JCECEB Board i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the e-counselling link.
- Select PECE 2022 counselling link from the list.
- Click on the 2nd seat allotment result link.
- Enter the login credentials like roll number, password, etc. and click on submit button.
- Seat allotment status will appear.
- If candidates will be allotted seats, then they have to click on the allotment letter option on the homepage.
- Download and take the printout of the allotment letter.
- Keep the allotment letter safe for the purpose of admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission Interview
These candidates have to download the allotment letter issued to them. The allotment letter will include information about the allotted college, allotted course, and trade, date and time of reporting, fee, required document details, etc.
Candidates have to visit the concerned college on or before the last date. They have to carry all the original documents with them to be produced at the time of the interview at the allotted institute. Failing to report on the scheduled date will cancel the candidature.
After verification of documents and completion of interview, final allotment letter will be issued to the candidates. Thereafter these students have to report to the finally allotted college for confirmation of admission. After completing the remaining admission formalities and payment of admission fee seat will be granted.
After JCECEB allotment, if there will be any vacant seats, the board may conduct a further round of seat allotment on the basis of the availability of seats.
Jharkhand Poly Admission Important Document
At the time of interview, each candidate is required to produce the following documents in original-
- Class 10th or equivalent mark sheet
- Class 10th or equivalent pass certificate
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
- Caste/ category certificate issued by the competent authority of the state (if required)
- Income certificate
- Certificate of disability and photograph of full body issued by district hospital (if required)
- Seat allotment letter
- PECE 2022 admit card
- 1 passport size photograph
- Certificate for proof of Ex. Servicemen
Formats of all the certificates can be downloaded from the official website of the Board.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
Important Points regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment
- The schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment result will be out on the dates mentioned above.
- The seat allotment results will be published online.
- On allotment of seats, candidates will be issued an allotment letter.
- Allotment letter can only be downloaded online.
- Auto-upgradation in third seat allotment will not be allowed.
- After allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted college and have to complete the admission procedure.
- All the candidates are advised to have a close watch on Board’s website for all the updates related to the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment result.