Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023 is announced on 26 July 2023. Students may check their allotment results online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or from this page. One who will be allotted seats in this round may download their allotment letter and have to report to the concerned institution as per the schedule.
Information about the announcement of the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment result will be communicated in the local newspaper and also on the official website. Moreover, candidates who were not allotted seats in the first allotment or who have applied for upgradation will be allotted seats as per their merit and choices filled by them.
In this article, candidates waiting for Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment results will find all the information relevant to the allotment such as allocation schedule, the procedure to check results online, allotment letter, documents required, admission process, etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023
|Admission||Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2023|
|Article Category||Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Course||Polytechnic Diploma programs|
|Basis for admission||Entrance exam|
|Name of the entrance exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Display of 2nd seat allotment result||26 July 2023|
|Mode of display of allotment result||Online|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2023
The schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic 1st seat allotment result is provided in the table shared below-
|Events/ activities||2nd Round||1st Round|
|Publication of Jharkhand seat allotment result||26 July 2023||28th June 2023|
|Issue of allotment letter||26 July to 5 August||28 June to 8 July|
|Document verification and reporting to the allotted institute for interview||26 July to 5 August 2023||1 to 8 July 2023|
Jharkhand Poly Seat allotment letter will not be dispatched to any candidate through the post. They have to download it from their login account only. The mere issue of an allotment letter to the candidates does not imply that candidates are eligible to claim admission for the allotted seat. Final admission will be granted only after an interview and after satisfying the admission policies of the concerned institute.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
JCECEB Seat allotment will be based on the merit and rank of the candidates. Hence, they have to satisfy with the allotted seat. Seat allotment will be based on merit and rank of the candidates in the entrance test, choices filled by the candidates, reservation policy, and availability of seats. Candidates should also note that they might not get a chance of upgradation in 3rd round of seat allotment.
Download Jharkhand Polytechnic Seat Allotment 2023
The complete procedure to download the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment result is provided below-
- Visit the official website of JCECEB Board i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the e-counselling link.
- Select PECE 2023 counselling link from the list.
- Click on the seat allotment result link.
- Enter the login credentials like roll number, password, etc. and click on submit button.
- Seat allotment status will appear.
- If candidates will be allotted seats, then they have to click on the allotment letter option on the homepage.
- Download and take the printout of the allotment letter.
- Keep the allotment letter safe for the purpose of admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission Interview
These candidates have to download the allotment letter issued to them. The allotment letter will include information about the allotted college, allotted course, and trade, date and time of reporting, fee, required document details, etc.
Candidates have to visit the concerned college on or before the last date. They have to carry all the original documents with them to be produced at the time of the interview at the allotted institute. Failing to report on the scheduled date will cancel the candidature.
After verification of documents and completion of the interview, final allotment letter will be issued to the candidates. Thereafter these students have to report to the finally allotted college for confirmation of admission. After completing the remaining admission formalities and payment of admission fee seat will be granted.
After JCECEB allotment, if there will be any vacant seats, the board may conduct a further round of seat allotment on the basis of the availability of seats.
Jharkhand Poly Admission Important Document
At the time of the interview, each candidate is required to produce the following documents in original-
- Class 10th or equivalent mark sheet
- Class 10th or equivalent pass certificate
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
- Caste/ category certificate issued by the competent authority of the state (if required)
- Income certificate
- Certificate of disability and photograph of full body issued by district hospital (if required)
- Seat allotment letter
- PECE 2023 admit card
- 1 passport size photograph
- Certificate for proof of Ex. Servicemen
Formats of all the certificates can be downloaded from the official website of the Board.
Important Points regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment
- The schedule for the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment result will be out on the dates mentioned above.
- The seat allotment results will be published online.
- On allotment of seats, candidates will be issued an allotment letter.
- Allotment letter can only be downloaded online.
- Auto-upgradation in third seat allotment will not be allowed.
- After allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted college and have to complete the admission procedure.
- All the candidates are advised to have a close watch on Board’s website for all the updates related to the Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment result.