The counselling registration process for JAC Delhi is closed on 25th June 2023. Now the students registered for the counselling are seeking allotment results. As per the counselling schedule, JAC Delhi 2nd seat allotment is announced on 7th July 2023. Its link is accessible at jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in.
However, a link to check the allotment status is also shared here and applicants must generate their allotment letter online from their respective login. JAC Delhi Allotment can be checked with the help of the login details generated during the counselling registration.
There will be a total of 4 seat allotment rounds for admission based on choice and lock preference. IIIT Delhi norms are to provide extra marks for achievement in fields like Programming Contest, Sports, National Talent Search, Olympiads, Culture, Innovation etc.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result 2023
As we stated above that the allotment for JAC Delhi will be out on 7th July (Round 2). Then those who will be allotted seats in the first round need to pay the seat acceptance fee and report physically to the institution for document verification. While visiting the institution, they must carry their required documents.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
And those who do not follow the process their admission will be cancelled. Meanwhile, those who do not opt for the degradation must freeze their seat by July 6th. For more information check the schedule.
Available Now: JAC Delhi 2nd Seat Allocation Result
Overview of JAC Delhi Seat Allotment 2023
|Admission name||Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi|
|Commonly known as||JAC Delhi|
|Article Category||JAC Delhi 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Admission Counselling Committee, Delhi|
|Participating Institutions||IGDTUW, DTU, IIIT-D, and NSIT|
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment 2023 Result @ jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in
In this round of seat allotment, candidates who have filled the choices will be processed by JAC Delhi, and seats as per candidates’ preference, the order of merit, and Rank in JEE main 2023 seats will be allotted. Students can either check the JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result at www.jacdelhi.nic.in or wait for the direct link to be provided here, by which they only have to input their ID.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment – Withdrawal of seat and refund of fees
- Students, who are not happy with the seat allocation of JAC Delhi, can demand the withdrawal of the seat that was given at the time of JAC Delhi 2023 seat allotment.
- It is mandatory to surrender the documents, that candidates had received at the time of counselling. They have to submit the original copies of documents to the concerned authority for the withdrawal of the seat and refund of the fee.
- If the withdrawal of seats exceeds the set date and time, their students need to pay a penalty.
- After the application is accepted for the withdrawal of JAC Delhi seat allotment 2023, it will take a turnaround time of 30 days after the admission is closed.
JAC Delhi Round of Allotment 2023
- Candidates lock their preference choices and it is important to lock choices in order for JAC Delhi to process them centrally.
- Candidates who get the name in JAC Delhi 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2023, will have to give their consent by paying the admission fee or submit their name for participating in the following round, if not happy with the concurrent round.
- JAC Delhi will release the vacant seats for the next round based on the candidate’s submission of the admission fee and willingness to participate in the next rounds.
JAC Delhi Phase 2 Counseling Schedule
Payment of JAC Delhi Seat Allotment
The payment of this seat allotment could be through two manners I.e. through internet mode & offline manner. The 2 of those manners are all well described below-
- Online Mode: The candidates may submit the payment of this seat allotment commission through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: The candidates need to keep extra money which is Rs 50 for this particular manner. After paying off the admission fees, candidates needed to Join and then enter the trade amount, division code, title of this division and date of deposit
List of document required for document Verification
|S.No||List of documents to be submitted to the allotted institution|
|1.||Three passport-size colored photographs|
|2.||Original receipt of the admission fees|
|3.||Print out of filled choices. (It has to be printed after completion of the registration process)|
|4.||Print out of the online registered form duly signed by the guardian/parent and the candidate|
|5.||Print out of the scorecard and admit card of JEE Main (2023)|
|6.||Mark sheet of Class XII or the qualifying exam|
|7.||Print out of the JAC Delhi Seat Allotment 2023 letter|
|8.||Original medical fitness certificate for SC, ST, OBC, CW, SG, TP, KM, CW|
|9.||Certificate for reserved and Sub-reserved category|
|10.||Physically Challenged (Sub-category) certificate|
|11.||Date of birth certificate|