JAC Delhi 1st Round Seat Allotment 2022: JAC Delhi 2022 is conducting counselling through which students get admission to courses offered by the participating colleges/institutions. Joint Admission Counselling Delhi has released the JAC Delhi 1st round seat allotment result 2022 for the B.Tech course on 28th September 2022 (After 5:00 pm). So students who are looking for the same may check their allotment results from the official portal or from this page. through JAC Delhi candidates get admission to UG level in engineering courses in four institutes IGDTUW, DTU, IIIT-D, and NSIT.
There will be a total of 4 seat allotment rounds for admission based on choice and lock preference. IIIT Delhi norms are to provide extra marks for achievement in fields like Programming Contest, Sports, National Talent Search, Olympiads, Culture, Innovation etc.
Update: JAC Delhi First Seat Allotment Results link is now active and given below.
JAC Delhi 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
Here we are going to tell in detail about the JAC Delhi seat allotment 2022 1st/2nd/3rd/4th round details. So if you are hopeful of getting admission to participating institutions of JAC Delhi 2022, then stay tuned and read below the full article on JAC Delhi 1st Round Seat Allotment result list 2022.
Download Here: JAC Delhi First Seat Allocation Result
Overview of JAC Delhi Counselling 2022
|Admission name||Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi|
|Commonly known as||JAC Delhi|
|Article Category||JAC Delhi 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Admission Counselling Committee, Delhi|
|Participating Institutions||IGDTUW, DTU, IIIT-D, and NSIT|
JAC Delhi 1st Seat Allotment 2022 Result @ jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in
In the 1st round of seat allotment, candidates who have filled the choices will be processed by JAC Delhi, and seats as per candidates’ preference, the order of merit, and Rank in JEE main 2022 seats will be allotted. Students can either check the JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Result at www.jacdelhi.nic.in or they can wait for the direct link to be provided here, by which they only have to input their ID.
Participating Institutes of JAC Delhi 2022
|S.No.||Name of JAC Delhi 2022 seat allotment Institute|
|1||Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)|
|2||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|3||Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D)|
|4||Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)|
Note: IGDTUW is to give admission to female candidates only.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment – Withdrawal of seat and refund of fees
- Students, who are not happy with the seat allocation of JAC Delhi, can demand the withdrawal of the seat that was given at the time of JAC Delhi 2022 seat allotment.
- It is mandatory to surrender the documents, that candidates had received at the time of counselling. They have to submit the original copies of documents to the concerned authority for the withdrawal of the seat and refund of the fee.
- If the withdrawal of seats exceeds the set date and time, their students need to pay a penalty.
- After the application is accepted for the withdrawal of JAC Delhi seat allotment 2022, it will take a turn around time of 30 days after the admission is closed.
JAC Delhi 1st Round of Allotment 2022
- Candidates lock their preference choices and it is important to lock choices in order for JAC Delhi to process them centrally.
- Candidates who get the name in JAC Delhi 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022, will have to give their consent by paying the admission fee or submit their name for participating in the following round, if not happy with the concurrent round.
- JAC Delhi 2022 will release the vacant seats for the next round based on the candidate’s submission of the admission fee and willingness to participate in the next rounds.
JAC Delhi Phase 1 Counseling Schedule
Payment of JAC Delhi Seat Allotment 2022
The payment of this seat allotment could be through two manners I.e. through internet mode & offline manner. The 2 of those manners are all well described below-
- Online Mode: The candidates may submit the payment of this seat allotment commission through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: The candidates need to keep extra money which is Rs 50 for this particular manner. After paying off the admission fees, candidates needed to Join and then enter the trade amount, division code, title of this division and date of deposit
JAC 2022 Required Documents For Verification
|S.No||List of documents to be submitted to the allotted institution|
|1.||Three passport-size colored photographs|
|2.||Original receipt of the admission fees|
|3.||Print out of filled choices. (It has to be printed after completion of the registration process)|
|4.||Print out of the online registered form duly signed by the guardian/parent and the candidate|
|5.||Print out of the scorecard and admit card of JEE Main (2021)|
|6.||Mark sheet of Class XII or the qualifying exam|
|7.||Print out of the JAC Delhi Seat Allotment 2021 letter|
|8.||Original medical fitness certificate for SC, ST, OBC, CW, SG, TP, KM, CW|
|9.||Certificate for reserved and Sub-reserved category|
|10.||Physically Handicapped (Sub-category) certificate|
|11.||Date of birth certificate|