ICAR AIEEA Mop Up Seat Allotment Result 2022 has been declared on 7th January on the authorized website of ICAR NTA 2021-22 for UG/PG and Ph.D. courses. The mop up round Counselling Seat allotment results will be hosted online i.e. on the official counselling website of ICAR AIEEA 2021-22. The result link will be shared on this page. Along with the result, conducting authority will issue a provisional admission recommendation letter to each candidate who will be allotted college. They also have to download the allotment letter from the counselling portal via applicant login.
Update: NTA ICAR mop-up seat allotment result is now available.
- 1 ICAR AIEEA Mop Up Seat Allotment Result 2022
- 2 How to check ICAR AIEEA Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result?
- 3 ICAR AIEEA Important Documents to Submit
- 4 Important Links
ICAR AIEEA Mop Up Seat Allotment Result 2022
For all the information related to the ICAR AIEEA Mop Up Seat Allotment Result of 2022, candidates can scroll down. The article includes necessary information about the ICAR AIEEA seat allotment schedule, the process to check results online, links, information about admission procedures, and other related details.
ICAR AIEEA 2022: An Overview
|Name of the Exam||All India Entrance Examination Admission (AIEEA) for UG and PG 2021-22|
|Article category||Mop Up Seat allotment result|
|Examination Authority||Nationasting Agency (NTA)|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Government of India|
|Academic Year||2021- 22|
|Type of exam||National level entrance exam|
|Program||UG and PG and P.hd programs in agriculture|
|Total participating agriculture universities||46|
|Publication of ICAR AIEEA first seat allotment result||26 November|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||9 December|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||22 December|
|Mop Up round seat allotment||7 January 2022|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
|Total rounds of ICAR AIEEA counselling||4 rounds|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Seat Allotment Result- Important Dates
|Online registration for counselling||17 Nov.|
|Last date of registration||22 Nov.|
|ICAR AIEEA First round of seat allotment||26 Nov|
|Downloading of provisional admission letter||26 Nov onwards|
|Reporting, document verification, deposition of fee & allotment of admission letter by university||26 Nov onwards|
|ICAR AIEEA Second round of seat allotment||9 December|
|Reporting against the second allotment||8 December onwards|
|ICAR AIEEA Third round of seat allotment||22 December|
|Mop Up Seat allotment||7th January 2022|
Also Read about: NTA ICAR AIEEA Result 2021
How to check ICAR AIEEA Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result?
Steps to access online seat allotment results are shared below-
- Go to the official website of ICAR counseling
- Search for AIEEA mop up seat allotment link and open the same.
- Login with valid Id and password and click submit button.
- Seat allotment result will be displayed.
- Check the seat allotment details.
- Save the seat allotment result for references.
ICAR AIEEA Seat Allotment Letter
On the day of release of the result, candidates who will be allotted a seat will also be issued a provisional allotment letter. They have to download the allotment recommendation letter from the website.
The downloading process is as follows-
- Visit https://icarexam.net.
- Click on “Applicant Login” link on the left side of the homepage.
- Enter the application no., password, security code and click on login button.
- Open the allotment letter.
- Download and take printout of it.
- Retain it and produce it at the time of document verification.
An allotment letter will be indicating information about the name of the college and course allotted, date, time, venue of reporting, documents, etc.
ICAR AIEEA Reporting To Allotted College
After the publication of the seat allotment, candidates who will be allotted college and issued an allotment letter have to report the allotted college. They have to report at the date and time specified to them for document verification. After document verification, candidates with verified documents will be issued a final seat allotment letter.
After verification of all the documents, they have to make payment of the requisite admission fee and complete the admission formalities. Non-reporting to the allotted college on the scheduled date will lead to denial of admission.
ICAR AIEEA Important Documents to Submit
The list of original documents and certificates with self-attested photocopies, to be produced at the time of admission at the allotted university is given as under-
- Class X mark sheets/grade reports and certificates in original
- Class XII mark sheets/ grade reports and certificates in original
- ICAR AIEE 2021 e- Admit Card, printed copy of Online application form and letter issued eligible candidate related to admission/ choice filling by ICAR.
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate,
- Caste/ Category certificate as per requirements of Central Govt. and issued by Competent Authority in original (in case of SC, ST, OBC (NCL)* & Gen-EWS category candidates).
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate of the candidate, in case it is not mentioned in Class X Certificate
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates issued by the Medical Officer of any Govt. Hospital describing the kind and the degree of disability.
- Three recent and clear passport size color photographs with name and date same as uploaded in the Online Application Form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhaar Card/ 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof/ passport/ ration card/ bank passbook/ any other valid Government Identity proof.
Failing to produce the aforementioned documents at the time of admission will lead to the cancellation of admission of such candidates. The proforma or format of certificates can be downloaded from the official website.
ICAR AIEEA Seat Allotment Upgradation
Candidates who will not be satisfied with the allotted seats in the mop up round of counselling can apply for an up-gradation of seats. Under this process, candidates can apply for a better choice of seat in subsequent rounds.
- Seat allotment will be through 4 rounds of counseling.
- No physical result or intimation will be sent to candidates regarding seat allotment.
- It is compulsory for final admission to report at the allotted college.
- Upgradation will be permissible only in the 1st and 2nd round of allotment.
- Mere issue of allotment letter will not confirm the admission of candidate. Final seat allotment letter will be issued only after reporting to the allotted college and satisfying all the admission requirements of the concerned college.
- Candidates not allotted any college in this round can wait for subsequent rounds.