HP PAT 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: HP PAT 2nd round of counseling has been completed. Those who were not allotted seats in 2nd round are eagerly waiting for the release of HP PAT 3rd seat allotment result. These candidates would be happy to know that HP PAT 3rd seat allotment result will be published on 17th July i.e. today.
Candidates can access the allotment result, only through the online mode. Result will be made available on official website of Board. No other mode will be applicable. Candidates can also access the result by visiting the direct link shared on this page.
Table of Contents
HP PAT 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result
On the basis of HP PAT seat allotment, candidates have reported to the allotted college for the purpose of admission. For more information on HP PAT 3rd round set allotment result of the year, 2019 readers can go through the article.
HP PAT 2019 Admission- An Overview
|Exam||HP Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT)|
|Article category||Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Committee||HP Takiniki Siksha Board, Dharamshala|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic Diploma programs|
|Display of 2nd round seat allotment result||2nd July 2019|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||17th July 2019|
|Mode of display of seat allotment result||Online|
HP PAT Seat Allotment result- Important Dates
|Display of 1st round seat allotment result||15th June 2019|
|Display of 2nd round of seat allotment result||2nd July 2019|
|Reporting to allotted college by candidates||On or before 6th July 2019|
|Updation of vacancy list by principals||8th July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round of counseling||9th July 2019|
|Registration for 3rd round of counseling||10-15th July 2019|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||17th July 2019|
|Reporting by the candidate with original certificates in the respective Polytechnics||on or before 22nd July 2019|
|Vacancy List Updation by Principals||23rd July 2019|
|Display of Final Vacancy Position after 3rd Round||24th July 2019|
|Centralized Offline Counselling (If the seats remain vacant after the 3rd round of online counseling) at Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar||27th July reporting time before11:30 AM at Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar|
|Reporting by the candidates with original certificates in the respective Polytechnics||1st August 2019|
HP PAT 3rd Round Seat Allotment 2019
HP PAT 3rd seat allotment result is going to be published in few hours. Seat allotment will be based mainly on choices submitted by the candidates and other factors like PAT 2019 score, seat reservation policy of state government, and availability of trades and institutions.
Those who will be allotted seats will also be issued seat allotment letter which can be downloaded from Board’s website. No physical seat allotment letter will be dispatched to candidates.
The distribution of total polytechnic seats available in Govt. & Private Polytechnics/ Diploma Level institutions in Himachal Pradesh is given below-
|Type of seats||Seats percentage|
|All India Quota Seats (AIQ)||15% of the total seats|
|General seats||85% of total seats|
|Management seats||15% of the 85% general seats|
|Seats under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for admission to 1st-year diploma (except D. Pharmacy)||5% seats over and above the sanctioned intake|
|Seats under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for D. Pharmacy course||5% seats within sanctioned intake|
Procedure to check HP PAT seat allotment result?
Candidates have to follow the given steps to check the allotment result online-
- Step I- Begin with visiting the official website i.e. http://www.hptechboard.com.
- Step II- Click on “3rd round Seat Allotment Result” link provided on the webpage.
- Step III- A result search will appear.
- Step IV- Enter the login credentials like roll number, password, and other details.
- Step V- Click on submit/search button.
- Step VI- Desired allotment result will appear.
- Step VII- Check the allotment status.
- Step VIII- Save the details for future references.
Latest Update 17th July 2019: HP PAT 3rd Round Seat Allotment 2019 will be announced today (Available Soon). Direct Link will be provided here
Click Here to Check HP PAT 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result (Available Today)
HP PAT Post Seat Allotment Activities
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
After the publication of allotment result, candidates who will be allotted seats will be issued a selection letter/ allotment letter. They have to download the selection letter from the website by using login details.
Once participants have downloaded and printed the allotment letter they have to report at the allotted college for verification of documents. The list of all the important documents (original plus self-attested copy of each) is shared below-
- Printed copy of the selection letter/ allotment letter/ offer letter
- PAT 2019 admit card and hall ticket
- Proof of Date of birth
- Educational qualification certificates
- Domicile certificate
- All the reservation certifications (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate issued by the principal of last attended school/institution
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card
- Bank Account no. and IFSC no.
- Proof of having a single girl child
- Medical fitness certificate
All the aforementioned documents should be produced at the time of verification. Candidates should report within the specified time period. After satisfying all the admission criteria of the allotted institutes, seats will be confirmed and admission will be granted to candidates.
- HP PAT 2019 3rd seat allotment result is going to release on 17th July 2019.
- It will be uploaded on official website of the board.
- No printed copy of selection letter will be issued to any candidate.
- After allotment, candidates have to attend the documents verification process at the allotted college on the specified dates.
- If there will be vacant seats after 3rd allotment, the board will invite application for 4th round of counseling.
For issues related to HP PAT 3rd round seat allotment result and counseling, candidates can contact at the toll-free number provided by the board- 1800-180-8025.