HP ITI 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2022 College Allotment @ hptechboard.com: The online application submission and choice filling for the 2nd round will conclude on 27 August. And those who have deposited their application followed by certificate verification are now waiting for the publication of the HP ITI 2nd seat allotment. As per the HP ITI counselling schedule, the 2nd allotment is to be announced on 1 September 2022. The allotment will be announced online at hptechboard.com. Shortlisted applicants have to report to the allotted institution with their original documents. The detailed schedule of the counselling is given in this article. To know more about HP ITI seat allotment read this article.
HP ITI Counseling will be conducted in different phases as per the availability of seats in the institutions. The intimation of the counselling can be easily accessed from the schedule provided by the authority. In this article, we will be discussing all the phases of counselling. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the first round of counselling will proceed with the process involved in the first round of counselling and the rest can wait for further rounds.
HP ITI 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result Link 2022
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board is going to publish the 2nd round allotment list, for the candidates who have applied for the course of ITI. The 2nd college allotment process will be done on the pre-notified date i.e. 1 September and changes will be notified at the board portal. The authority will publish vacant seats after each round of seat allotment.
Please refer to the important dates for the candidates waiting for the allotment results for various courses of ITI. The dates have been published by the authority and any upcoming change in the dates as per the discretion of the authority will be updated here. Please go through the complete details below.
HP ITI 2nd Seat Allocation 2022: Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for choice filling and fee payment through online mediums||6 August|
|Verification of the certificates of the applicant from the field of sports who have played national and state-level games.||8 August|
|Communication of Sports Credits to MGRM by Counselling|
A committee at Directorate Level
|1st Round seat allotment/college allotment||17 August|
|College reporting with essential documents||Upto 20 August|
|Seats vacant after the completion of 1st round of seat allotment||22 August|
|Registration for 2nd round||24 to 27 August|
|Choice filling for 2nd round||till 27 August|
|Last date to pay fee||till 27 August|
|2nd Round seat allotment/college allotment||1 September|
|College reporting with essential documents||Upto 5 Sep|
|Seats vacant after the completion of 2nd round of seat allotment||6 Sep|
|Updation of admission details on MIS NCVT Portal|
HP ITI Seat Allotment 2022- Complete Overview
The applicants can have complete details of the HP Seat Allotment 2022 through the table mentioned below. Please refer to the table below to gather important getaways about the admission.
|Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Name of the course||Industrial Traning Institute (ITI)|
|Mode of selection||Merit/Selection List|
|Seat allotment Rounds||Two Rounds|
|Helpdesk Numbers||Mobile No 1: 7807009464|
Mobile No 2: 8219871736
Mobile No 3: 7807009465
Mobile No 4: 8219945840
|Status of Seat allotment||NA|
|Location||Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh|
What after the Declaration of Seat Allotment?
Candidates who will be shortlisted in the seat allotment list prepared by the authority have to finalize their seat by paying the registration fee and admission fee to the college. Through this, the applicant’s seat will get confirmed and the applicant secures admission to the college. After this, the authority re-publishes the seats which are left vacant by the first round of seat allotment so that the students who were on the waiting list can avail of the seats.
If the applicant has not enrolled for the application then they can also apply directly through the college. Please note some of the criteria which are mentioned above before proceeding for direct application to the institute.
Important Instructions for the Candidate
Each trainee should follow the comprehensive rules in the institute so that they can take full advantage of the facilities which are provided to them. Please go through the important instructions that have to be followed by the applicant proceeding for admission to the institute.
- Trainees are expected to behave as best as they can, and be respectful with all of their peers and faculties.
- Speaking in a loud voice and walking aimlessly, being angry and irritating to others is not accepted.
- Delay in class and leave without permission from class will be considered as the absence of a trainee for that period and a penalty of Rs 10 / – will be paid (maximum Rs. 30 / – per month). The amount becomes half if the student is present after recess.
- Smoking, drinking, and gambling are not allowed within and outside the limits of the Institute premises. Any trainee found violating these rules, has to pay a penalty of Rs. 100/- and for the second time 200/- and for the third time the name of the trainee will be permanently suspended from the institute.
- Once the fee is paid it will not be refunded in any case.
- The candidates must make sure that their details are entered correctly on the MIS NCVT Portal.
Steps to Check HP ITI Second Round Seat Allotment Results 2022
- Tap on the official portal of the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board i.e. www.hptechboard.com.
- The official page of the authority will appear on the screen.
- Select the section of ITI Admissions and click on the 2nd allotment result link.
- The allotment list will then appear on the screen. Search your name by pressing ctrl+f and save the documents.
- Take a copy of it for admission purposes.