HP ITI 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 College Allotment @ hptechboard.com: The authority has published the counseling schedule for the admissions to the course of ITI for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates who have successfully filled the application form are eagerly waiting for the HP ITI 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020. Now, The 1st round college allocation as well as 2nd allocation is available on our website. Do read the complete information mentioned below to have the HP ITI 2nd round college allotment result.
Counselling will be conducted in different phases as per the availability of seats in the institutions. The intimation of the counselling can be easily accessed from the schedule provided by the authority. In this article, we will be discussing all the phases of counselling. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the first round counselling will proceed for the process involved in the first round counselling and rest can wait for further rounds.
HP ITI 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board shall be publishing the first round allotment list, for the candidates who have applied for the course of ITI. The first college allotment process will commence from 2nd September 2020 to 6th September 2020. The end date for the submission of online application form was on 26th August 2020. The authority will publish vacant seats after each round of seat allotment.
Updated: HP ITI 2nd Round seat allotment result is out on 11th September 2020. Candidates can check their college allocation result from below link.
Please refer to the important dates for the candidates waiting for the allotment results for various courses of ITI. The dates have been published by the authority and any upcoming change in the dates as per the discretion of the authority will be updated here. Please go through the complete details below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online application submissions and preference filling for the 1st round.||11-08-20 to 26-08-20|
|Challan generation last date.||22-08-2020|
|End date of fee payment through submission of challan at the bank.||24-08-2020|
|Last date for choice filling and fee payment through online mediums||26-08-2020|
|Verification of the certificates of the applicant from the field of sports who have played national and state-level games.||28-08-2020|
|Communication of Sports Credits to MGRM by Counselling|
A committee at Directorate Level
|1st Round seat allotment/college allotment||02-09-2020|
|College reporting with essential documents|
|Seats vacant after the completion of 1st round of seat allotment|
|Applicant from another state can also apply for the seat allotment|
|Last date of submitting fee and choice selection for the next round i.e Second round set allotment|
|2nd Round seat allotment/college allotment|
|College reporting with essential documents|
|Seats vacant after the completion of 2nd round of seat allotment|
|The admission of fresh candidates can be done on the criteria mentioned below.|
Candidates securing 70% and above marks in the Matriculation
Candidates securing between 55% to 70% marks in the Matriculation
Candidates securing passing marks i.e. 55% in the Matriculation
Applicant having Matriculation Marks Pass Percentage to above
14-10-2020 to 17-10-2020
|Updation of admission details on MIS NCVT Portal||As per schedule issued|
by the Directorate General of Training DGT, New Delhi
HP ITI Seat Allotment 2020- Complete Overview
The applicants can have a complete details of the HP Seat Allotment 2020 through the table mentioned below. Please refer to the table below to gather important getaways about the admission.
|Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Name of the course||Industrial Traning Institute (ITI)|
|Mode of selection||Merit/Selection List|
|Seat allotment Rounds||Two Rounds|
|Helpdesk Numbers||Mobile No 1 : 7807009464|
Mobile No 2 : 8219871736
Mobile No 3 : 7807009465
Mobile No 4 : 8219945840
|Staus of Seat allotment||11th September 2020|
|Check 2nd Round Allotment seat allotment||Check Below|
|Location||Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh|
What after the Declaration of Seat Allotment?
Candidates who will be shortlisted in the set allotment list prepared by the authority have to finalise their seat by paying registration fee and admission fee to the college. Through this, applicant’s seat will get confirmed and the applicant secures admission to the college. After this the authority re-publishes the seats which are left vacant by the first round of seat allotment so that the students who were in waiting list can avail of the seats.
If the applicant has not enrolled for the application then they can also apply directly through the college. Please note some of the criteria which are mentioned above before proceeding for direct application to the institute.
Important Instructions for the Candidate
Each trainee should follow the comprehensive rules in the institute so that they can take full advantage of the facilities which are provided to them. Please go through the important instructions that has to be followed by the applicant proceeding for admissions to the institute.
- Trainees are expected to behave as best as they can, and be respectful with all of their peers and faculties.
- Speaking in a loud voice and walking aimlessly, being angry and irritating to others is not accepted.
- Delay in class and leave without permission from class will be considered as the absence of trainee for that period and a penalty of Rs 10 / – will be paid (maximum Rs. 30 / – per month). The amount becomes half if the student is present after recess.
- Smoking, drinking, and gambling are not allowed within and outside the limits of the Institute premises. Any trainee found violating these rules, have to pay a penalty of Rs. 100/- and for second time 200/- and for the third time the name of the trainee will be permanently suspended from the institute.
- Once the fees is paid to the institute it will not be refunded in any case.
- The candidates must make sure that his details are entered correctly on the MIS NCVT Portal.
Steps to Check HP ITI Second Round Seat Allotment Results 2020
- Tap on the official portal of the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board i.e www.hptechboard.com.
- The official page of the authority will appear on the screen.
- Select the section of ITI Admissions and click on the first allotment result link.
- The allotment list will then appear on the screen. Search your name by pressing ctrl+f and save the documents.
- Take a copy of it for the admission purpose.
HP ITI Important Links