Haryana Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019: The counseling of Haryana DET 2019 has been started. This process is conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The entire process is conducted through online mode. The main objective of organizing this is so that the entire admission process gets streamlined and the students get admission in their respective field of engineering and pharmacy. There is no separate exam conducted for these courses. The authorities conduct a state level exam. The name of the exam is Haryana Diploma Entrance Test. All the candidates have to visit the website. On the website, they have to fill all the details like the registration, fill their choices, fill their seats and they have to be present as per their allotted seats.
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019
- 2 Haryana Polytechnic Exam Detail
- 3 Haryana Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Counseling Process of Haryana DET 2019
- 5 Haryana Polytechnic Reservation for the candidates:
- 6 Haryana Polytechnic DET Exam Pattern
Haryana Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019
This entire process is conducted in two rounds. All the candidates have to register for counseling. This includes filling of the seats and seat allotment as well. The candidates have to deposit the fee as well. The total amount of fee to be deposited is Rs. 500. This amount is same for all the categories. The candidates can pay the fee with the help of either mode. They can pay the pay through debit/credit card or via net banking. They can pay the fee through e- challan as well. On the day of the reporting, the candidates have to carry all of their documents for further verification process. This article will give you the details about the DET exam and counseling details.
Haryana Polytechnic Exam Detail
Given below are the entrance exam details for the candidates:
|Organization name||Haryana State Technical Education Society|
|Name of the exam||DET – Diploma Entrance Test|
|Article category||Haryana Polytechnic Seat Allotment 2019|
|Admission is given to the candidates for||Polytechnic courses|
|Exam date||June 2019|
|Result declaration date||June 2019|
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Schedule 2019
Given below are the counseling details for all the candidates to follow.
|Deposit of the counseling fee||14th June to 3rd July|
|First Counseling details|
|Online registration, Filling of choices||14th – 18th June 2019|
|Result||19th June 2019|
|Reporting by the candidates||20th – 24th June 2019|
|Colleges to update the status of vacant seats||24th June 2019|
|Online registration, Filling of choices||25th – 27th June 2019|
|Result||28th June 2019|
|Reporting by the candidates||1st – 3rd July 2019|
|Colleges to update the status of vacant seats||3rd July 2019|
|Deposit of the counseling fee||25th July – 14th August 2019|
|Online registration, Filling of choices||25th – 28th July 2019|
|Result||29th July 2019|
|Reporting by the candidates||30th July – 2nd August 2019|
|Colleges to update the status of vacant seats||2nd August 2019|
|Online registration, Filling of choices||3rd – 7th August 2019|
|Result||8th August 2019|
|Reporting by the candidates||9th – 14th August 2019|
|Colleges to update the status of vacant seats||14th August 2019|
Latest Update 28th June 2019: Haryana Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced today. Candidates can check their 2nd round seat allotment result from below link.
Click here to Check Haryana Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment 2019 (Link Available Now)
Haryana Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should have secured at least 35% in the 10th class or in the equivalent class and they should have studied maths and science as their main subject. All those candidates who belong to SC, ST, and Kashmiri Migrant category should have secured a minimum of 33% in their subject. It is important for the candidate to meet the above mentioned criteria otherwise they will not be eligible for the same.
Counseling Process of Haryana DET 2019
The following are the steps to be followed by the candidates for the counseling process of Haryana DET 2019.
- All the candidates have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, you will find the link of “Pay the fee”. Click on the link.
- You have to select the course of your choice.
- You have to fill all the details. You have to fill your application number, your roll number, and also your date of birth.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- And you pay your counseling fee.
- Once this is done, the counseling registration starts after a few days.
- You will have to again visit the official link.
- Click on the registration link.
- You have to now select the course.
- In the space given, you have to fill your roll number and your password.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- This completes the registration process.
- After this, the candidates are expected to fill the college of their choice and courses according to them.
- Also, the candidate should not forget to lock the choice. If the candidate forgets to lock the choice, the last choice will be considered as their final one.
- It is advised to all the candidates that they fill maximum number of choices so that their probability of getting selected increases.
- Once you are done, take a print out of the copy of the filled choices and keep it with you.
- The result of the allotted seats will be released via the online mode.
- All the candidates will have to enter the roll number and the password to get the result.
- All the candidates are allotted the seats on the basis of their choices filled, the number of seats available, and the rank secured.
- After this, the candidates are advised to download their seat allotment letter.
- On the day of the reporting, candidates should report as per their allotted seat.
- It is also important for the candidates to carry all of their documents.
- At the time of the reporting, candidates have to also deposit all the self attested documents.
- The candidates have to pay the admission fee in order to secure the seat.
- If it is found that the candidate is not present on the mentioned date and time, the admission will be cancelled.
Haryana Polytechnic Reservation for the candidates:
The reservation for the candidates belonging to the various categories is as follows:
The All India category seats are 15%. The state wise division of the seats is as follows:
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
|Haryana Open General Category (General)||50%|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50%|
|Backward Classes (A)||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||11%|
What are the documents required at the time of reporting?
All the candidates are expected to get the following documents at the time of reporting:
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class passing certificate
- DET Entrance exam admit card
- Aadhar card
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Fee payment slip
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport coloured photograph
- A set of photocopy of all the original documents
Haryana Polytechnic DET Exam Pattern
The whole syllabus of the exam is based on 10+2 pattern of Haryana school board. The format of the question paper is objective in nature. There are a total of 100 questions in the exam. Each question carries one mark. There will not be any negative marking. The question paper comprises of English, general awareness, maths, science and it will be in English language only.
What are the tie- breaking rules for the exam?
- All the candidates securing higher marks in Maths will be given a higher rank.
- All the candidates securing higher marks in Science will be given a higher rank.
- The marks secured by the candidate in English subject will also be considered. The candidate who secures more in English will be given a higher rank.
- If there is a tie still, the candidate who is elder in age will be given a higher rank.
- The candidates are also ranked on the basis of their name in alphabetical order. The candidate whose name appears first will be ranked higher.
- If there is a tie still, father’s and mother’s name will be taken in alphabetical order.