Haryana NEET 2nd Allotment result (provisional) result is now available for the candidates which can be checked from link shared below, along with the same authority has also released the revised DV dates for such students who have been allotted seats in 2nd round. For further updates on this candidates must visit the official website or this page regularly. The final allocation of seat and their seat allotment letter will be available soon. Both provisional and final allotment will be available through online mode only. The further schedule of the 2nd round counselling will be available on the official website in the due course time.
Update 27th Dec: List of candidates recommended for Mop Up Round is now available below
Update: NEET 2nd round provisional seat allotment for MBBS/BDS courses is now available for candidates and can check their DV revised schedule.
Update: 2nd round counselling schedule is now available for candidates.
Haryana NEET Allotment will be done through various rounds depending on the number of vacant seats after each round. Allotment results will not be issued in physical form. It will provide information to the candidates, whether they have been allotted a seat or not. After the allotment of institute and course to the candidates, they have to report to the allotted college for admission.
- 1 Haryana NEET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2020
- 2 Haryana NEET 2020 Admissions- An overview
- 3 Haryana NEET Seat allotment result 2020
- 4 How to check Haryana NEET seat Allotment result?
Haryana NEET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2020
To get all the information on Haryana NEET 2nd allotment result, candidates under 85% state quota seats can read this article. Moving ahead in the article, they are going to find complete information on Haryana NEET seat allotment schedule, online result downloading process, admission process, and information relevant to allotment.
Haryana NEET 2020 Admissions- An overview
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2020|
|Article category||Seat allotment result|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Type of exam||National level entrance exam|
|State Counseling Authority||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Total medical college in state||10|
|Total dental college in state||11|
|Counseling round||1st round|
|Publication of provisional 1st seat allotment result||21st Nov 2020|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment reallocation result||23rd Nov 2020|
|Publication of provisional 2nd seat allotment result|
19th Dec 2020
|Publication of 2nd final seat allotment||20th Dec 2020|
|Mode of release of allotment result||Online|
Important Note: If you have any query related to Haryana NEET then you can contact the authority at email@example.com
Haryana NEET Allotment Result- Key Dates
The important dates for Haryana NEET 2020 allotment result is as under-
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Fresh Online registration for 2nd round||12th to 14th Dec 2020|
|Completion of online form and submission of locking and choice filling||12th to 15th Dec (11:59 PM)|
|Provisional seat allotment|
19th Dec 2020
|Any grievances in the provisional allotment|
20th Dec 2020
|Final Allocation and seat allotment letter for round 2|
20th Dec 2020
|Fee submission for round 2||20th to 22nd Dec 2020|
|Document verification||23rd to 25th Dec 2020|
|Joining the allocated institution||24th to 26th Dec 2020|
|Past Schedule events|
|Online registration for round 1||15th to 18th Nov 2020|
|Editing (if any)||19th Nov upto 11:59 PM)|
|Online choice locking facility||15th to 19th Nov 2020 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Allotment of seats (1st round)||21st Nov 2020|
|Grievances on provisional allotment||22nd Nov 2020|
|Re-allocation of seats after grievance (if needed)||23rd Nov 2020|
|Allotment letter download dates||23rd to 26th Nov 2020|
|Verification of documents||27th and 28th Nov and 1st & 2nd Dec 2020|
|Download admission letter after DV process||Upto 4th Dec 2020 (till 5 PM)|
Haryana NEET Seat allotment result 2020
Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the state counseling authority for NEET 2020 in the state of Haryana. It conducts centralized counseling each year for admission of suitable NEET candidates to MBBS/BDS programs at various Government/Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical or dental colleges including those colleges which are under Private Universities like SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram, Al-Falah University, Dhauj, Faridabad and PDM University, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar in Haryana State for the Academic Session 2020-21.
The seats are allotted under NEET 2020 85% state quota seats. The allotment and admission process will be completed in multiple rounds of counseling. Seat allotment result in each round will be updated online.
Through this state counseling, candidates will be offered admissions to the following medical and dental colleges-
- Pt. BDS Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat,
- ESIC Medical Colleges, Faridabad
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar
- MM Colleeg of Medical Sciences, Mullana, Ambala
- SGT Medical College & Research Institute Budhera, Gurgaon
- Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra
- Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Village Dhoj, Faridabad
- Pt. BDS Sharma Dental College, Rohtak
- SGT Dental College, Gurgaon
- Manav Rachna Dental College
- BRS Dental College and Hospital, Panchkula
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, Faridabad
- Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College, Panchkula
- PDM Dental College, Bahadurgarh
- JN Kapoor, DAV Centenary Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidhyapeeth, Sirsa
- Yamuna Institute of Dental College, Yamunanagar
- MM Dental College, Mullana
How to check Haryana NEET seat Allotment result?
To check the result online, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- At first, candidates have to go to the official website of DMER, Haryana for MBBS/BDS admissions (http://uhsugadmissions.in).
- Click on NEET 2nd seat allotment result link.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the login details as asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- Allotment results will appear.
- Check the allotment status.
- Save the result pdf for further references.
Haryana NEET Post seat allotment activities
Candidates who will be allotted institutes in the first round have to download the allotment letter issued to them through the official website. After they are required to report at the allotted college for joining and depositing the original documents.
They have to report the allotted college against the first allotment as per the schedule it is mandatory for all to report to the allotted college as per the schedule. They have to carry all the necessary documents in original for verification. These documents include allotment letter, education qualification documents/ certificates, caste/category certificates etc. Along with the submission of original documents candidates also have to deposit the requisite admission fee.
Those who will not be allotted any institute can apply for subsequent rounds of counseling.
Documents to be presented at document verification
- Download Fee notice for MBBS/BDS candidates
- Notice for NRI category V candidates
- Tentative Seat Matrix for MMBS/BDS courses
- Read Haryana NEET UG notification
Issues related to Haryana NEET 1st allotment result and admission, candidates are advised to contact at the given address-
Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana
SCO No.- 7 Sector-16, Panchkula,
Phone No.- 0172-2584533/2584633
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org