Haryana NEET Mop Up Seat Allotment result 2021: Haryana NEET Mop Up round registration will be available till 24 March 2022 and the applicants registered for this final round are looking for their allotment. As per the schedule, Haryana NEET Mop Up round provisional allotment is to be available on 1 April 2022. Grievances against the provisional allotment will be received by 2 April (7 am) and the final allocation is to be carried out on 2 April 2022. One who will be allotted seats in this round may download their allotment letter from the same day and may follow the schedule as released by the officials.
Haryana NEET Allotment will be done through various rounds depending on the number of vacant seats after each round. Allotment results will not be issued in physical form. It will provide information to the candidates, about whether they have been allotted a seat or not. After the allotment of institute and course to the candidates, they have to report to the allotted college for admission.
Update: Haryana NEET Mop Up round provisional allotment is now available and the allotment letter is to be available from 5th April 2022.
- 1 Haryana NEET Mop Up Seat Allotment Result 2021
- 2 Haryana NEET 2021 Admissions- An overview
- 3 Haryana NEET Seat allotment result 2021
- 4 How to check Haryana NEET Mop Up Seat Allotment result 2021?
Haryana NEET Mop Up Seat Allotment Result 2021
To get all the information on Haryana NEET Mop Up allotment result, candidates under 85% state quota seats can read this article. Moving ahead in the article, they are going to find complete information on Haryana NEET seat allotment schedule, online result downloading process, admission process, and information relevant to allotment.
Haryana NEET 2021 Admissions- An overview
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2021|
|Article category||Seat allotment result|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Type of exam||National level entrance exam|
|State Counseling Authority||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Total medical college in state||10|
|Total dental college in state||11|
|Counseling round||Mop Up round|
|Publication of provisional 1st seat allotment result||27 Jan 2022|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment allocation result||29 Jan 2022|
|Online fee submission||29 Jan to 1 Feb 2022|
|Document verification||2 to 7 Feb 2022|
|Download Provisional admission letter after DV||3 to 8 Feb 2022|
|Last date of college joining||8 Feb 2022|
|Publication of provisional 2nd seat allotment result||8 March 2022|
|Publication of 2nd final seat allotment||9 March 2022|
|Mop Up allotment||1 April|
|Mode of release of allotment result||Online|
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment Result- Key Dates
The important dates for Haryana NEET 2021 allotment result are as under-
|Fresh Online registration for Mop Up round||20 to 24 March|
|Provisional seat allotment|
|Any grievances in the provisional allotment||2 April|
|Final Allocation and seat allotment letter||2 April|
|Fee submission||2 April|
|Document verification||3 April|
Haryana NEET Seat allotment result 2021
Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the state counseling authority for NEET 2021 in the state of Haryana. It conducts centralized counseling each year for admission of suitable NEET candidates to MBBS/BDS programs at various Government/Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical or dental colleges including those colleges which are under Private Universities like SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram, Al-Falah University, Dhauj, Faridabad and PDM University, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar in Haryana State for the Academic Session 2021-22.
The seats are allotted under NEET 2021 85% state quota seats. The allotment and admission process will be completed in multiple rounds of counseling. Seat allotment result in each round will be updated online.
Through this state counseling, candidates will be offered admission to the following medical and dental colleges-
- Pt. BDS Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat,
- ESIC Medical Colleges, Faridabad
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar
- MM Colleeg of Medical Sciences, Mullana, Ambala
- SGT Medical College & Research Institute Budhera, Gurgaon
- Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra
- Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Village Dhoj, Faridabad
- Pt. BDS Sharma Dental College, Rohtak
- SGT Dental College, Gurgaon
- Manav Rachna Dental College
- BRS Dental College and Hospital, Panchkula
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, Faridabad
- Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College, Panchkula
- PDM Dental College, Bahadurgarh
- JN Kapoor, DAV Centenary Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidhyapeeth, Sirsa
- Yamuna Institute of Dental College, Yamunanagar
- MM Dental College, Mullana
How to check Haryana NEET Mop Up Seat Allotment result 2021?
To check the result online, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- At first, candidates have to go to the official website of DMER, Haryana for MBBS/BDS admissions (http://uhsugadmissions.in).
- Click on NEET Mop Up seat allotment result link.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the login details as asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- Allotment results will appear.
- Check the allotment status.
- Save the result pdf for further references.
Haryana NEET Post seat allotment activities
Candidates who will be allotted institutes in the first round have to download the allotment letter issued to them through the official website. After they are required to report at the allotted college for joining and depositing the original documents.
They have to report the allotted college against the first allotment as per the schedule it is mandatory for all to report to the allotted college as per the schedule. They have to carry all the necessary documents in original for verification. These documents include allotment letter, education qualification documents/ certificates, caste/category certificates, etc. Along with the submission of original documents candidates also have to deposit the requisite admission fee.
Those who will not be allotted any institute can apply for subsequent rounds of counseling.
Documents to be presented at document verification
Issues related to Haryana NEET Mop Up allotment result and admission, candidates are advised to contact at the given address-
Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana
SCO No.- 7 Sector-16, Panchkula,
Phone No.- 0172-2584533/2584633
Email Id- email@example.com