Haryana NEET 2nd Round Final Seat Allotment result 2022: Haryana NEET Round 2 registration will close on 21 November 2022 and the applicants registered for this round are looking for their allotment. As per the schedule, Haryana NEET 2nd round provisional allotment was released on 23 November and after receiving grievances the final allotment also released on 24 November. Those who have been allotted seats in this round may submit their application fee by 27 November and download their allotment letter from the same day and may follow the schedule as released by the officials.
Haryana NEET Allotment will be done through various rounds depending on the number of vacant seats after each round. Allotment results will not be issued in physical form. It will provide information to the candidates, about whether they have been allotted a seat or not. After the allotment of institute and course to the candidates, they have to report to the allotted college for admission.
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment Result 2022
To get all the information on Haryana NEET 2nd allotment result, candidates under 85% state quota seats can read this article. Moving ahead in the article, they are going to find complete information on Haryana NEET seat allotment schedule, online result downloading process, admission process, and information relevant to the allotment.
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment- An overview
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2022|
|Article Category||Seat allotment result|
|State Counseling Authority||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Counselling round||Round 2|
|Publication of provisional 2nd seat allotment result||23 November 2022|
|Grievances Submission||24 November (11 am)|
|Final Allotment After Grievance submission||24 November|
|Online fee submission||24 to 27 November|
|Document verification||28 November to 1 December|
|Last date of college joining||2 December 2022|
|Visit||Haryana NEET Portal|
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment Result 2022
Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the state counselling authority for NEET 2022 in the state of Haryana. It conducts centralized counselling each year for admission of suitable NEET candidates to MBBS/BDS programs at various Government/Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical or dental colleges including those colleges which are under Private Universities like SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram, Al-Falah University, Dhauj, Faridabad and PDM University, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar in Haryana State for the Academic Session 2022
The seats are allotted under NEET 2022 85% state quota seats. The allotment and admission process will be completed in multiple rounds of counselling. Seat allotment result in each round will be updated online.
Through this state counselling, candidates will be offered admission to the following medical and dental colleges-
- Pt. BDS Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat,
- ESIC Medical Colleges, Faridabad
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar
- MM Colleeg of Medical Sciences, Mullana, Ambala
- SGT Medical College & Research Institute Budhera, Gurgaon
- Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra
- Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Village Dhoj, Faridabad
- Pt. BDS Sharma Dental College, Rohtak
- SGT Dental College, Gurgaon
- Manav Rachna Dental College
- BRS Dental College and Hospital, Panchkula
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, Faridabad
- Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College, Panchkula
- PDM Dental College, Bahadurgarh
- JN Kapoor, DAV Centenary Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidhyapeeth, Sirsa
- Yamuna Institute of Dental College, Yamunanagar
- MM Dental College, Mullana
How to check Haryana NEET Seat Allotment result 2022?
To check the result online, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- At first, candidates have to go to the official website of DMER, Haryana for MBBS/BDS admissions (http://uhsugadmissions.in).
- Click on NEET seat allotment result link.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the login details as asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- Allotment results will appear.
- Check the allotment status.
- Save the result pdf for further reference.
Haryana NEET Post seat allotment activities
Candidates who will be allotted institutes in the first round have to download the allotment letter issued to them through the official website. After they are required to report at the allotted college for joining and depositing the original documents.
They have to report the allotted college against the first allotment as per the schedule it is mandatory for all to report to the allotted college as per the schedule. They have to carry all the necessary documents in original for verification. These documents include allotment letter, education qualification documents/ certificates, caste/category certificates, etc. Along with the submission of original documents candidates also have to deposit the requisite admission fee.
Those who will not be allotted any institute can apply for subsequent rounds of counselling.
Issues related to Haryana NEET allotment result and admission, candidates are advised to contact at the given address-
Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana
SCO No.- 7 Sector-16, Panchkula,
Phone No.- 0172-2584533/2584633
Email Id- email@example.com