DTE MP BE 2nd Seat Allotment: Madhya Pradesh, Directorate of Higher Education (DTE) has started the registration for admission in the Bachelor of Engineering (BE) course via counselling sessions. The registered candidates who made up to the Merit List are now waiting for the publishment of the 2nd seat allotment result by the board. To participate in the MP BE counselling round, students have to register online and verify their documents. After this, candidates are shortlisted for the MP BE merit list. On the basis of which MP BE Seat allotment result will be announced. In this post, we have told step-wise seat allotment and counselling process for MP BE admission 2022. Candidates can also check how to access the MP BE 2nd seat allotment 2022 result @dte.mponline.gov.in/portal/
MP BE Merit List 2022 Important Details
|Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||DTE MP BE 2nd Seat Allotment|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Engineering B.E.|
|Article Category||BE 2nd allotment|
|2nd Allotment Result||30 September 2022|
|The Academic year||2022|
|MP BE Admission 2019 Process||Based on the JEE main Score and 10+2|
DTE MP BE 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022
If applicants couldn’t get a seat in the 2nd round then they can happily apply again to get a seat in the next round, in which both JEE Main and Class 10+2 candidates get merit lists.
DTE MP Engineering Diploma merit list
Madhya Pradesh DTE MP BE 2nd Seat Allotment 2022
Check out the procedure of MP BE Counselling & Seat Allotment 2022. You need to follow the step stated below in order to get the MP BE admission 2022.
- MP BE Online Registration, Upload documents & Choice Filling: Shortlisted candidates have to register themselves online by paying the fee and uploading the documents. The candidates can fill or lock the college of their personal preference. The submission of fees will depend upon the choices filled by the candidates.
- DTE MP BE 2nd Seat Allotment: The procedure of seat allotment will be done by the board where applicants will be allotted seats according to their ranks in the merit list.
- Counselling Session: On the counselling day, candidates have to submit fees decided by the board via online banking following the protocols of Covid-19. Applicants have to report to the respective college allotted to them and must bring some documents which will be verified by the authorities. The documents are:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Reserve Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (If applicable)
- MP Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Family Income Certificate for TFW & OBC category candidates
- Adhaar Card
We hope you found the relevant data about MP BE 2nd seat allotment result, for kind of queries you can comment below. We’ll give the answers to your queries as soon as possible.