Delhi ITI Spot round seat allotment result 2021 Date- After the publication of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th seat allotment result, now students must be looking for the announcement of the spot round seat allotment result and as per the schedule uploaded on the portal it will be announced on 20th December 2021. One who is allotted seats in this round needs to report to the allotted college whose dates are given below and need to pay their admission fee to freeze their seats.
To understand more information concerning Delhi ITI spot round of seat allotment result, aspirants have to read the article till the end. After the release of Delhi ITI seat allotment result, we will also provide a direct link through which aspirants can easily download the result from here.
Update: Delhi ITI spot round seat allotment result will be announced today.
- 1 Delhi ITI Spot Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
- 2 How to Download ITI Delhi Seat Allotment Result?
- 3 Fee Structure for Delhi ITI 2021
- 4 Tie Breaking Rules for Delhi ITI Result 2021
Delhi ITI Spot Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
At first, officials have announced the tentative rank list and final rank list on the official portal. The seats will be allotted according to the rank of aspirants. In-seat allotment procedure, candidates have to carry all the necessary documents for verification. As we have been told the result of seat allotment will publish on 26th August. In case, aspirants have any queries related to the topic then they can mention it in the comment section we will try to solve your problem asap.
Necessary Dates for Delhi ITI Seat Allotment 2021
|Date of Events||Event Occurrence Date|
|Online Registration, Choice Filling & Verification Starting Date||15th July 2021|
|Final Date of Registration & Submission of Fee||23rd August|
|Online Verification last Date||27th August 2021|
|Choice Submission and filling End Date||29th August 2021|
|Final rank List||6th Sep|
|Declaration of 1st Round Seat Allotment||9th Sep|
|Reporting to allotted college||13th to 15th Sep|
|Fee Submission||13th to 17th Sep|
|Trades reshuffle||18th to 21st Sep|
|Result Announcement of 2nd Round||8th October|
|Reporting of candidates||11th to 13th October|
|Submit seat acceptance fee||11th to 15th October|
|Result Declaration of 3rd Round||20th October|
|Freeze from||21st to 24th October|
|Fee payment||21st to 25th October|
|4th Round Seat Allotment Result||29th October|
|Result Declaration of 5th Round||22nd November|
|6th Seat Allotment result||29 November|
|Pay application fee for 6th Round||30 Nov to 2 Dec|
|7th Seat Allotment Result||6th December|
|Pay application fee for 7th round||7th to 9th Dec 2021|
|Spot round registration||14 to 17 December|
|Spot Round seat allotment||20 December|
Delhi ITI Admission Details
|Official Portal Link||https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/|
|Name of Conducting Organization||Department of Traning and Technical Education|
|Name of Result||Delhi ITI Seat Allotment Result|
|Courses Offered||All ITI Programs|
|Spot Round Result Declaration||20th December 2021|
|Number of Seat Allotment Procedures||First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and 7th|
Documents Required for Delhi ITI Counselling
While going for seat allotment aspirants must carry some important documents. With the help of original certificates, officials will be able to complete verification of each eligible candidate.
- 8th Class Marksheet & Certificate
- 10th Standard Certificate and Scorecard
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Allowance Certificate
- Certificate for Defence Allowance
- Medical Certificate
- Prohibition of Ragging Affidavit
- Certificate for Divyang Quota
- STAFF-WARD Document
- Rural Area Certificate
- Candidate Request application form to Lock or Freeze Choices
- Character Certificate
- Undertaking Form
Must Read >> Delhi ITI Counselling Schedule 2021
How to Download ITI Delhi Seat Allotment Result?
After the announcement of the result, candidates will search the process of downloading the counseling result from several websites. For aspirant’s comforts, we have given some simple steps through which they can easily download the result from official portal. Implement the given process and get your result.
- Aspirants need to open the link of the official portal of Delhi ITI or check out the direct link given at the end of this article.
- Homepage of the portal will be open on your screen.
- Search the link of “ITI Seat Allotment Result 2021 under “Notice” section.
- Click on the link.
- Open the list presented as a result on the next page.
- Find your name on the list by pressing Ctrl+F and type on the pop box.
- If you find your name on the list, then download it fro future reference.
Fee Structure for Delhi ITI 2021
Check out the table given below showing the fee structure with a complete description.
Tie Breaking Rules for Delhi ITI Result 2021
After calculating the percentage of aspirants, the rank will be generated by authorities. In case, if two or more aspirants have the same percentage, then these rules will be followed by officials.
- 1st Rule: In case of a tie, officials will give preference to those aspirants who will be older in age.
- 2nd Rule: If a tie still exists then applicant’s registration no. in ascending order will be given the priority.
What to Do After Announcement of ITI Seat Allotment Result?
After the declaration of seat allotment result, applicants have to report to the allotted college for admission. Candidates will confirm their admission by paying the admission and registration in the institute. If any aspirant doesn’t go for admission, then his/ her seat will be allocated to another applicant. Then authorities reshuffle the vacant seats and organized 3rd round seat allotment procedure for the rest of the aspirants. This process will go on until all seats get filled.
Delhi ITI Essential Information
These are some important details declared by authorities of Delhi ITI that every candidate must know. Take a look at the given points
- Aspirants who have grades in qualifying examination will be converted into marks according to the criteria.
- For admission into various ITI programs, officials will consider the marks of the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants must enter their date of birth as it is mentioned on age proof certificate.
- Applicants could have double category according to their mark sheet of 10th and 8th standard.
- There is a specific seat reservation for the reserved category (SC, ST, OBC) applicants.
Delhi ITI Official Website– https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/
Delhi ITI Related FAQ’s
The spot round seat allotment result is to be announced on 20 December.
These certificates are needed at seat allotment process:- Certificate for Defence Allowance, 8th Class Marksheet & Certificate, Certificate for Divyang Allowance, 10th Standard Certificate and Scorecard, Prohibition of Ragging Affidavit
Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Allowance Certificate, Medical Certificate, etc. To know more read the above sections of the article.
No, officials will not send results personally to any candidates. All aspirants are requested to view their results from the official website or check the direct link to download the result here.