COMEDK UGET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023 is announced on 9th August 2023 for Engineering. It can be checked online at the official portal. The decision-making of the shortlisted applicants will be available from 9th to 17th August 2023. And the reporting to allotted candidates will remain open till 17th August 2023. Whereas, seat cancellation for the applicants will last till 19th August 2023.
The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is responsible for conducting seat allotment and counselling processes for eligible aspirants. After the completion of counselling registration, the authority released the COMEDK UGET Round 2 Seat Allotment 2023 as per the schedule.
COMEDK UGET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023
UGET is a state-level examination to take admission into UG programs. A huge number of applicants participate in COMEDK UGET every year. To appear in the counselling, applicants need to score the minimum qualifying marks. The B. Tech and B.Arch, seat allotment will be published as per the schedule. We will provide a quick link from which candidates can download their result easily. For any latest updates, keep visiting our portal frequently.
Available Here: COMEDK UGET 2nd Seat Allotment Result
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
COMEDK B.Tech/B.Arch Seat Allocation 2023 Result
|Name of Organizing Officials||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Full Name of Exam||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Also Known||COMEDK UGET|
|Courses Offered||Under Graduate Programs|
|Seat Allotment Result Announcement||Online|
COMEDK UGET 1st Seat Allotment Schedule 2023
|Online Registration for counselling and document upload||11 June||14 June|
|Final date of Registration for counselling and upload documents for verification||22 June||29 June|
|Document verification||3 July||25 July|
|Start date for Choice filling (for those applicants whose documents are verified successfully)||11 to 12 July||–|
|Release of Mock Allotment Result||14 July||–|
|Provision to change or edit preferences in choice filling form||14- 16 July||–|
|Announcement of 1st Round Allotment Result||18 July||–|
|Seat Confirmation||18-20 July||–|
|Last date for Reporting to allotted Colleges||22 July||–|
|2nd seat allotment||9th August|
|Seat confirmation||9th to 17th August|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||9th to 17th August 2023|
|Round 2 Phase 2 Allotment|
|Round 2 phase 2 fees submission|
|Round 3 seat allotment|
|Round 3 fees submission|
Download COMEDK B.Tech/B.Arch Seat Allotment Result
If you are interested in knowing the process of downloading UGET seat allotment result then read this portion. Here we have written some easy steps by which applicants can easily get their allotment result. Implement the method which is as follows.
- Initially, applicants have to open the link of the official portal of COMEDK UGET i.e. www.comedk.org.
- After that, the homepage of the official page will open on your screen, click on “Counselling” option given on the menubar.
- Enter your details and wait for a few seconds.
- The list will be displayed on your screen, check your name and details printed on it.
- Download the result for future reference.
Essential Documents to Upload for Verification
While uploading documents we advise applicants that must provide a clear scanned copy of certificates. No photos of testimonials will be accepted by higher authorities. Those applicants, who have the admit card of NATA & IIT JEE, need to provide both of them. The complete list document is mentioned below.
- D.O.B Proof of Applicant (Govt. document/ SSLC Certificate)
- Minority Certificate of Tulu – Provided by School’s Principal /Record of School Displaying “mother tongue” (if any)
- COMEDK UGET TAT (with Sign Invigilator)
- Identity Proof of Candidate( Such as Ration Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc)
- Receipt of Fee Payment
- Parents or Guardian’s Identity Proof
- COMEDK UGET 2023 Scorecard
- PUC or 12th Class or its Equivalent Scores
- Karnataka State Parents Study Proof (Minimum 7 years)
- COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form
- Certificate of HKR Eligibility (if relevant)
- Category Certificate of Applicant (if applicable)
- Applicant’s Proof of being in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Karnataka Domicile – Given by Revenue officials, or not below the level of Tahsildar (if relevant)
- Christian Religious Minority Certificate – Provided by School’s Principal /Record of School Displaying “Religion” (if any)
Options After UGET 2023 Seat Allotment Result Declaration
There are a total of four options for those candidates who will get a seat after counselling which are as follows-
- Accept & Upgrade: Applicants will be able to take part in 1st round of seat allotment by choosing this option. Candidates are required to pay the fee in order to confirm their seats. In such case, if applicants didn’t get according to his/ her higher preference in 2nd round then authorities will retain the seat which is located in 1st round.
- Accept: All those candidates who are delighted with the seat allotted to them in 1st round can choose this option.
- Reject/ Withdraw: By choosing this step, applicants can reject their allotted seat in 1st round but they will be no longer eligible to participate in next rounds of allotment.
- Reject & Upgrade: All those applicants who are ready to drop their seat which has been allotted in 1st round and want to appear in the 2nd round can select this option. In the next round, candidates have to pay the amount of admission to confirm their seats.
For any queries, you can ask us below. Our team will respond with the answer related to COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment Result 2023.