CCMT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020: Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan (CCMT) Forst round seat allotment result will be published on 17th June 2020. The result will be available on CCMT 20120 website for all the participating candidates.
Latest Update 17th June 2020: CCMT First Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 will be announced soon. All candidates can check their seat allotment result by using below link.
Through this CCMT counselling process, seats will be allotted to the candidates against the vacant seats after the first round of seat allotment. CCMT is an admission platform under which candidates are granted admission to M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan programs on the basis of their GATE score of years 2018, 2019 and 2020 in all National Institute of Technologies (NITs), 8 IIITs, IIEST Shibpur, National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi, University of Hyderabad, School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijayawada, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh, Central University of Rajasthan, and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra.
For more information about CCMT1st seat allotment result, candidates can go through this article.
CCMT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result
Allotment of seats to candidates in the second round and subsequent rounds of counselling will be done only against the vacant seats after the first seat allotment. The result of seat allotment is available on the official website on 17th June 2020.
Counselling authority will not send the printed copy of the result to any candidate, they have to access it online only. The seats will be allotted on the basis of choices submitted at the time of registration and availability of seats in the preferred college.
The step-by-step guide to download the first seat allotment result is provided below for all the candidates waiting for their result.
Overview of CCMT 2020 Exam Details
|Name of the Admission process||CCMT 2020|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Coordinating Body||NIT Rourkela|
|Course offered||M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des|
|Seat allotment round||First-round|
|Declaration of 1st Round Seat Allotment Result||17th June (Soon)|
|Mode of seat allotment result||Online|
CCMT First Seat Allotment Result 2020- Important Dates
|Publication of 1st round seat allotment||17th June 2020|
|Publication of 2nd round seat allotment||05 July 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||05 July to 08 July 2020|
|Reporting at any RC after Round 2 of seat allotment||06 July to 12 July 2020|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 2||16 July to 18 July 2020|
|Publication of Round 3 Seat allotment||22 July 2020|
How to check CCMT 1st seat allotment result online?
Follow the given steps to know the seat allotment result-
- Visit CMMT 2020 official website (https://ccmt.nic.in).
- Click on CMMT First Round seat allotment result link.
- The result login page appears.
- Enter the GATE registration Id and password. Click on submit button.
- The seat allotment result will appear.
- Check the result and take the printout of the same.
Check Here CCMT First Year Seat Allotment Result – Click Here
Post Seat Allotment Result Activities
Mere allotment of seats to the candidates at the second round will not confirm their admission. Final admission will be based on various other activities and procedure performed after the seat allotment round.
After the declaration of 1st round seat allotment, candidates who will be allotted seats have to go through the various processes in order to confirm their admission at the allotted program and college.
All the post seat allotment activities are as follows-
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
After allotment of seats against the second round, candidates have to pay seat acceptance fee of Rs.30000/- (for all the categories). Seat acceptance fees can be paid through SBI-MOPS (i.e. debit card/ credit card/ Net-banking or e-challan at any SBI branch).
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
Failing to pay the requisite fee will automatically lead to the cancellation of seat allotment and such candidates will not be considered for subsequent rounds.
After payment of fee, candidates should collect the proof of payment as it is required for further proceedings.
- Physical Reporting at RC for Document Verification
Candidates have to report to the Reporting Centres (RC) for verification of all required documents and certificates. They should note that they have to report in person to the RC within the scheduled date and time, failing which will lead to cancellation of seat allotment.
At the time of document verification, they also have to specify their willingness. Willingness means they have to exercise option for-
Floating- if they want to be considered in next round for all their better-preferred options and choices (across the institutes)
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Freezing – If they are satisfied with the current allotted seat and not interested in better-preferred choices.
Sliding- if they want to be considered in next round for all their better-preferred options and choices (within the allotted institute)
Details about CMMT 2020 reporting centre can be check at https://ccmt.nic.in/WebInfo/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P
Candidates have to report to the Reporting Centres along with the following documents-
- A printed copy of CMMT 2020 Registration form and the locked choices.
- Self-attested copy of GATE scorecard (2018 or 2019 or 2020).
- Photo ID proof as per the norms of Govt. of India.
- Provisional Seat Allotment letter downloaded from CCMT-2019 online portal.
- Proof of payment of Seat Acceptance Fee of 30,000/-, if allotted in Round 1 or 2 or 3.
- Proof of payment of NSR Registration and Participation Fee, if reporting for NSR.
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births & Death or the Municipal corporation or any other competent authority as per the guidelines of the government. If the above certificate cannot be produced, School Leaving/ Transfer /Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/recognized educational board indicating the date of birth of the applicant will be acceptable.
- Original Mark sheet of intermediate/Class XII.
- Original Grade/ Mark sheets of the qualifying examination for all semesters.
- Original Degree/ Provisional certificate, if the degree is completed. If the result of qualifying degree is awaited, certificate of course completion from the institute/university last studied must be provided in the prescribed format. The format is available on the CCMT 2020 website.
- Original Certificate of category/caste (SC/ST/OB), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. The format is available on the CCMT-2020 website.
Note- Certificate of Caste (SC/ST/OB) issued by Maharashtra State must be validated by Social Welfare Department (in case of SC and OB category) and Tribal Welfare department (in case of ST category) of Maharashtra Government. The SC/ST/OB candidates of Maharashtra State have to produce their caste validity certificate in the exact format available on CCMT-2020 website. ST certificates from Tamil Nadu state must be issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer.
- Undertaking by the candidate on OB status in the prescribed format available at official website.
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) (if applicable) issued by the competent authority in original.
- Original EWS Certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format issued by competent authority.
After verification and specifying willingness candidates will be issued Documents Verification Certificate (DVC) from the respective RC.
- Physical Reporting at the Allotted Institute for Admission
After the completion of DV, candidates have to report physically to the allotted college for admission. They have to download their Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) from CCMT website and carry it to the allotted college along with the DVC issued by the RC and all the original documents as prescribed by the allotted college.
Candidates have to pay the admission fee and have to complete all the admission formalities. Failing to report to the allotted college will lead to cancellation of seat allotment.
Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in this round should not loose hope and wait for next rounds.
Key Points Related to CCMT 1st Round Seat Allotment result 2020
- First round seat allotment result of CMMT 2020 has been released on 17th June 2020.
- Result can be downloaded from CCMT 2020 online portal as no other mode will be made available.
- No hard copy of provisional seat allotment result will be provided to any candidate.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates have to follow all the instructions related to subsequent rounds as mentioned in the information bulletin.
For queries related to CCMT 2020, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Chairman Local Organizing Committee,
CCMT 2020 National Institute of Technology Rourkela
Contact No.- 0661- 246 2121/2122
If you have any question or problem in viewing CCMT 1st round seat allotment 2020 ask us below.