CCMT 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan (CCMT) second round seat allotment result has been published on 18th May 2019. The result is available on CCMT 2019 website for all the participating candidates.
Through this counseling process, seats will be allotted to the candidates against the vacant seats after the first round of seat allotment. CCMT is an admission platform under which candidates are granted admission to M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan programs on the basis of their GATE score of years 2017, 2018 and 2019 in all National Institute of Technologies (NITs), 8 IIITs, IIEST Shibpur, National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi, University of Hyderabad, School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijayawada, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh, Central University of Rajasthan, and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra.
For more information about CCMT 2nd seat allotment result, candidates can go through this article.
Table of Contents
CCMT 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result
Allotment of seats to candidates in the second round and subsequent rounds of counseling will be done only against the vacant seats after the first seat allotment. The result of seat allotment is available on the official website on 18th May 2019.
Latest Update 18th May 2019: CCMT 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 has been announced now. All candidates can check their seat allotment result by using below link.
Counseling authority will not send printed copy of result to any candidate, they have to access it online only. The seats will be allotted on the basis of choices submitted at the time of registration and availability of seats in the preferred college.
The step-by-step guide to download the 2nd seat allotment result is provided below for all the candidates waiting for their result.
CCMT 2019- An overview
|Name of the Admission process||CCMT 2019|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Coordinating Body||NIT Rourkela|
|Course offered||M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des|
|Seat allotment round||2nd round|
|Declaration of 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||17th May 2019 (Announced)|
|Mode of seal allotment result||Online|
CCMT 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019- Important Dates
|Publication of 1st round seat allotment||3rd May 2019|
|Publication of 2nd round seat allotment||17th May 2019|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||20th May to 22nd May 2019|
|Reporting at any RC after Round 2 of seat allotment||20th May to 22nd May 2019|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 2||20th May to 22nd May 2019|
|Publication of Round 3 Seat allotment||31st May 2019|
How to check CCMT 2nd seat allotment result?
Follow the given steps to know the seat allotment result-
- Visit CMMT 2019 official website (https://ccmt.nic.in).
- Click on CMMT 2019 2nd seat allotment result link.
- Result login page appears.
- Enter the GATE registration Id and password. Click on submit button.
- Seat allotment result will appear.
- Check the result and take the printout of the same.
Post Seat Allotment Result Activities
Mere allotment of seats to the candidates at the second round will not confirm their admission. Final admission will be based on various other activities and procedure performed after the seat allotment round.
After the declaration of 2nd round seat allotment, candidates who will be allotted seats have to go through the various processes in order to confirm their admission at the allotted program and college.
All the post seat allotment activities are as follows-
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
After allotment of seats against the second round, candidates have to pay seat acceptance fee of Rs.30000/- (for all the categories). Seat acceptance fees can be paid through SBI-MOPS (i.e. debit card/ credit card/ Net-banking or e-challan at any SBI branch).
Failing to pay the requisite fee will automatically lead to the cancellation of seat allotment and such candidates will not be considered for subsequent rounds.
After payment of fee, candidates should collect the proof of payment as it is required for further proceedings.
- Physical Reporting at RC for Document Verification
Candidates have to report to the Reporting Centres (RC) for verification of all required documents and certificates. They should note that they have to report in person to the RC within the scheduled date and time, failing which will lead to cancellation of seat allotment.
At the time of document verification, they also have to specify their willingness. Willingness means they have to exercise option for-
Floating- if they want to be considered in next round for all their better-preferred options and choices (across the institutes)
Freezing – If they are satisfied with the current allotted seat and not interested in better-preferred choices.
Sliding- if they want to be considered in next round for all their better-preferred options and choices (within the allotted institute)
Details about CMMT 2019 reporting center an help center can be check at https://ccmt.nic.in/webinfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=117&iii=Y
Candidates have to report to the Reporting Centres along with the following documents-
- Printed copy of CMMT 2019 Registration form and the locked choices.
- Self-attested copy of GATE score card (2017 or 2018 or 2019).
- Photo ID proof as per the norms of Govt. of India.
- Provisional Seat Allotment letter downloaded from CCMT-2019 online portal.
- Proof of payment of Seat Acceptance Fee of 30,000/-, if allotted in Round 1 or 2 or 3.
- Proof of payment of NSR Registration and Participation Fee, if reporting for NSR.
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births & Death or the Municipal corporation or any other competent authority as per the guidelines of the government. If above certificate cannot be produced, School Leaving/ Transfer /Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/Recognized educational board indicating the date of birth of the applicant will be acceptable.
- Original Mark sheet of intermediate/Class XII.
- Original Grade/ Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters.
- Original Degree/ Provisional certificate, if degree is completed. If result of qualifying degree is awaited, certificate of course completion from the institute/university last studied must be provided in the prescribed format. Format is available on the CCMT-2019 website.
- Original Certificate of category/caste (SC/ST/OB), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. Format is available on the CCMT-2019 website. In case of OB category, the NCL certificate must be issued on or after April 01, 2019.
Note- Certificate of Caste (SC/ST/OB) issued by Maharashtra State must be validated by Social Welfare Department (in case of SC and OB category) and Tribal Welfare department (in case of ST category) of Maharashtra Government. The SC/ST/OB candidates of Maharashtra State have to produce their caste validity certificate in the exact format available on CCMT-2019 website. ST certificates from Tamil Nadu state must be issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer.
- Undertaking by the candidate on OB status in the prescribed format available at official website.
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) (if applicable) issued by the competent authority in original.
- Original EWS Certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format issued by competent authority.
After verification and specifying willingness candidates will be issued Documents Verification Certificate (DVC) from the respective RC.
- Physical Reporting at the Allotted Institute for Admission
After the completion of DV, candidates have to report physically to the allotted college for admission. They have to download their Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) from CCMT website and carry it to the allotted college along with the DVC issued by the RC and all the original documents as prescribed by the allotted college.
Candidates have to pay the admission fee and have to complete all the admission formalities. Failing to report to the allotted college will lead to cancellation of seat allotment.
Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in this round should not loose hope and wait for next rounds.
Key Points Related to CCMT 2nd Round Seat Allotment result 2019
- 2nd round seat allotment result of CMMT 2019 has been released on 17th May 2019.
- Result can be downloaded from CCMT 2019 online portal as no other mode will be made available.
- No hard copy of provisional seat allotment result will be provided to any candidate.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates have to follow all the instructions related to subsequent rounds as mentioned in the information bulletin.
For queries related to CCMT 2019, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Chairman Local Organizing Committee,
CCMT 2019 National Institute of Technology Rourkela
For fee Payment queries- [email protected]
For refund/cancelation queries- [email protected]
Reservation/ Reporting/Document Verification/Withdrawal queries- [email protected]
Contact No.- 0661- 246 2121/2122