Calicut University PG Trial Allotment Result 2020 list will be published soon. After completing the registration process, University will release the trial allotment result on the official counseling portal. The University of Calicut commonly known as Calicut University is the largest university of Kerala. Every year it conducts a Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) through which candidates are granted admission in the University without appearing in an entrance examination.
Through this PGCAP 2020 seat allotment, registered candidates will be allotted admissions into various Postgraduate degree programs (like MA / M Sc. / M Com. etc) in the various affiliated colleges of Calicut University. Seat allotment will be based on the merit/ marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Calicut University PG Trial Allotment Result 2020
In this article, Calicut University PGCAP 2020 aspirants will get complete and relevant information about Calicut University PGCAP 2020 Trial allotment result.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Latest Update: Calicut University PG Trial Allotment Result 2020 will be delayed this year. All candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more news and updates.
Calicut University PGCAP 2020 Admissions
|Article category||Seat allotment|
|Admission Procedure||PGCAP 2020|
|Admission type||Centralized Admission Process|
|Admission level||University level|
|Courses offered||Post Graduate programs|
|University||University of Calicut|
|Publication of Trial allotment result||To Be Notified|
|Official counseling website||www.pgcap.uoc.ac.in|
Important Dates for Calicut University PG Allotment Result 2020
|Declaration of first allotment result||To Be Notified|
|Mandatory payment of fee for confirmation of first allotment||To Be Notified|
|Temporary and permanent reporting at the allotted college||To Be Notified|
|Uploading of admitted student details in the admission link by the Colleges||To Be Notified|
|2nd Allotment||To Be Notified|
|Mandatory Fee Payment to confirm Second Allotment||To Be Notified|
|Permanent Admission to Colleges based on Second Allotment||To Be Notified|
|Admission to Community Quota||To Be Notified|
|Admission to Management, PH and Sports Quota||To Be Notified|
|Commencement of classes||To Be Notified|
|Admission to Vacancies after Second Allotment||Will be Intimated Later|
|Closure of Admission||To Be Notified|
How to check Calicut University PG Trial Allotment Result 2020
To check the allotment result online, applicants can follow the steps given below-
- Applicants have to visit the official counseling website of the University of Calicut (mentioned above) or they can also click on the direct link provided on this page.
- On the homepage of the website, they have to click on “Login/Registration” tab.
- Now they have to click on the allotment result link.
- Login by entering the CAP ID and security pin.
- Second allotment result will display on the screen.
- Lastly, candidates have to download and take a printout of the allotment letter for future reference.
Calicut University PGCAP Trial Allotment Result 2020- Important Points
- Calicut University will release trial allotment result for PG admission 2020 through the online mode.
- Allotment result can be downloaded from the university CAP website
- Candidates who will receive the allotment will be intimated through a SMS on their registered numbers.
- To confirm the allotment, candidates have to compulsorily make payment of the prescribed fee within the stipulated schedule.
- After the payment of the fees, candidates have to report (temporarily or permanently) at the allotted college on the date and time specified to them.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any college in the first round can apply for the second round from 13th to 15th June 2020 (expected).
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the university in order to get regular updates about the seat allotment result.
In case of any issue related to Calicut University PGCAP 2020 seat allotment result candidates can write to us through the comment box provided at the end of the page.