BSTC 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2021: Applicants who clear the entrance test successfully and register successfully for the counseling may now eagerly waiting for the seat allotment result. Rajasthan D.El.Ed 1st round seat allotment will be available to the applicants as per the schedule. It can be downloaded by the candidates through their respective login. The allotment result will be hosted online on the official website for all the candidates.
Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed examination was conducted by the Department of Education, Govt. of Rajasthan for the admission of candidates to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programs formerly known as BSTC at various DIET/ institutions of the state. Seat allotment will be based on the marks of the candidates in the entrance exam, choice submitted by the candidates, reservation, availability of seats, etc.
- 1 BSTC Seat Allotment Result 2021
- 2 How to check BSTC Seat Allotment 2021?
- 3 SBTC Post seat allotment activities
BSTC Seat Allotment Result 2021
In the given article, candidates are going to get complete information related to Rajasthan D.El.Ed. 1st round seat allotment. It also includes information about counseling schedule, post counseling activities such as reporting, allotment fee, documents required, etc.
Rajasthan BSTC D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Overview
|Admission process||Rajasthan D.El.Ed exam 2021|
|Article category||BSTC College allotment/ seat allotment|
|Conducting Authority||Department of Education, Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Program||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) previously known as BSTC|
|Subjects||General, Sanskrit, LM Bhasha|
|Mode of admission||Entrance exam|
|Name of exam||Pre- D.El.Ed. Examination 2021|
|BSTC 1st seat allotment||TBA|
|Mode of declaration of seat allotment||Online|
Rajasthan BSTC/ D.El.Ed Counseling 2021- Important Dates
|Starting date for online registration for counseling||30th September|
|Last date of online registration||16th October (Extended)|
|Payment of registration fee||30th Sep to 16th October|
|Choice filling for 1st round||TBA|
|Allotment of college for 1st round||TBA|
|Deposit of allotment fee||TBA|
|Uploading of documents||TBA|
|Online DV by Institution||TBA|
|Slot Booking for Online Reporting||TBA|
How to check BSTC Seat Allotment 2021?
Those who have filled choice for first rounds and waiting for seat allotment can check the same by following the easy instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan D.El.Ed admissions first.
- On the homepage, click on the 1st seat allotment link.
- Login page will appear.
- Enter the login credentials in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button.
- Allotment result will appear.
- Read the allotment information mentioned.
- Download or print the result for further references.
Information mentioned on Rajasthan D.El.Ed seat allotment result/ allotment letter
Candidates are going to find following information on their seat allotment letter/ result sheet-
Name of the candidates, their registration no., admit card no., category, date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, marks obtained in exam, name of the allotted college, date and time of reporting, allotment fee details and instructions related to reporting.
SBTC Post seat allotment activities
After the release of 1st seat allotment result, candidates have to complete further admission activities. Mere allotment of seat does not indicate that admission of the candidate in the allotted college has been confirmed. Final admission is subject to the satisfactory completion of admission formalities by the concerned college.
The activities that candidates have to complete after an allotment are as follows-
Submission of allotment fee
On allotment, candidates will be issued an allotment which can be downloaded by using the valid login details. After allotment, candidates have to make the payment of requisite allotment fee to the allotted college.
The complete details about allotment fee will be intimated to candidates.
Reporting to the allotted college
Candidates who will be allotted D.El.Ed college has to report at the allotted institute against the 1st allotment. The date and time of reporting will be mentioned in the allotment letter. They have to reach the allotted college on time on the scheduled date with all the required documents for the purpose of verification of all the documents.
Failing to report on a specified date or without documents shall lead to the cancellation of admission. Candidates must carry following documents to the allotted institute-
- Allotment letter
- Declaration letter
- Attested copy of Class X/ SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Attested copy of Class XII/HSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Attested copy of domicile certificate
- Attested copy of caste/ category certificate
- Certificate for OBC/EBC/EWS
- Certificate of disability
- Certificate from widow and divorcee women candidates
- Certificate for dependent of Ex. Servicemen
- Other relevant documents and certificates
All the certificates should be as per the information and format provided by the conducting authority.
Candidates without any of the aforementioned documents or certificate at the time of reporting will not be allowed to appear for reporting procedure.
After 1st allotment, candidates who have allotted seats in 1st phase are given a chance to apply for upward movement. Under this, candidates who will not be satisfied with the allotted college and wish to apply for the college of higher priority and do so.
After filling the option of upward movement after first allotment they have to wait for the 2nd seat allotment in which they will be allotted seat of higher preference. The allotted seat to the candidates in first allotment will get vacant automatically after the allotment of seat in upward movement.
- Rajasthan BSTC 1st round seat allotment is to be out as per the dates mentioned above.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to download the allotment letter and have to report at the allotted college for final admission.
- Counseling fees of those candidates will be refunded who will not be allotted any seat. For refund of counseling fee, they must have provided all the important information such as name, account no. etc. correctly.
- If there will be vacant seats even after the second round of counseling, concerned authority may conduct 3rd counseling depending on the availability of vacant seats.
Rajasthan Contact Details
Candidates can contact at the given details for queries and issues related to BSTC Rajasthan 1st round seat allotment and counseling-
Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exam.,2020 & Registrar, Departmental (Education) Exams,
Directorate of Elementary Education Campus,
Phone no.- 0151-2226570, 9828393124, 9784834475