Bihar OFSS 1ST Selection List 2022: School Examination Board (BSEB) announced the OFSS first selection list for the admission of applicants through the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) on 12 August 2022. The selection list will indicate the names of candidates selected for admission on the basis of their merit and preferences.
Through this online system, students are granted admission to the intermediate (class XI) at the various schools/ junior colleges of the state in their preferred subject groups/ stream. Admission is based on class X/ High School merit of the candidates.
Students can obtain information about the school/college and faculty related to your selection and enrollment in the applicant Intermediate class and download their intimation letter from the link provided below.
In the given article, students will find necessary information about Bihar OFSS 1st selection list 2022. Going through the article, they will find information about the release of selection list, process to check the selection list online, and other related information.
Bihar OFSS 1st Selection List Merit 2022
OFSS selection for the 1st phase is to be released soon. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam and preferences filled by the candidates. After the publication of 1st selection list, selected candidates will also get intimation on their registered mobile number on their selection.
Candidates not selected in the 1st round can wait for further rounds if seats are available. After selection, they have to report to the allotted college for the purpose of enrolment on specified dates.
Selection list will be published in the form of PDF file. Candidates can easily access it as they will not require any login details. The selection list is supposed to indicate the names the candidates selected for admission, their application number, date of birth, allotted school/college, subject group/stream, gender, category, etc.
An overview of OFSS Bihar Admission 2022
|Name of the admission process||Bihar Intermediate Admissions 2022|
|Article Category||Selection list|
|Online Admission System||Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS)|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Class||Class 11th Inter|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Mode of release of selection list||Online|
|1st Selection List||11 August|
Bihar OFSS Merit List 2022- Important Dates/Schedule
|Release of 1st selection list||11 August|
|Release of 2nd selection list||–|
|Release 3rd selection list||–|
OFSS School Allotment Result 2022- Intimations methods
Candidates will be intimated on their selection through the following modes-
- SMS on their registered phone number
- Email on registered email ID
- Official website (www.ofssbihar.in)
- Notice Board of the respective college/ School for which candidates have applied.
How to check Bihar OFSS 1st Selection List Merit?
Candidates can access the third selection list either by visiting the respective school or simply visiting the official website. In order to check the selection list from the official website, candidates can follow the given process-
- Step I- Visit the official OFSS, Bihar Board portal i.e. https://www.ofssbihar.in
- Step II-On the homepage, click on the “1st selection list”
- Step III- Selection list will be displayed.
- Step IV- Find the name in the selection list and check all the details mentioned on it.
- Step V- download the selection list for references in future.
Bihar OFSS First Merit List 2022
The admission process of BSEB Bihar Board will be carried forward on the basis of the selection list. This list is also known as the merit list because it contains the names of the meritorious candidates who will be selected for admission to class XI in various schools in Bihar.
However, it is not necessary that the names of the selected candidates will be mentioned in the order of merit. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in class X board examinations. Each school will fix its own cut-off marks and on the basis of which merit will be prepared.
Candidates can check cut-off marks details of schools of each district of the state in the OFSS portal.
Post Selection List Activity
After the release of the selection list, candidates whose names will appear on the list will be issued an intimation letter. These candidates have to download their intimation letter from the OFSS portal by logging in.
Intimation letters carry information about the allotted school, reporting schedule, and other relevant information. Selected candidates have to report to the allotted school for enrolment as per the information mentioned on the letter.
In order to enroll in the allotted school, they must keep the following points in mind-
- Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned in the intimation letter.
- They must be present at the school with all the original documents and certificate and the requisite enrolment fee.
- The enrolment fee can be paid in cash or DD at the respective counter of the school.
- Candidates are advised to stay in contact with the allotted college for all the information related to admission.
- If candidates wish to get admission to their preferred (top priority) college, then they have to wait for the release of a further selection list.
Slide Up- In case candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotment result; he/she can apply for his/her 1st preferred colleges/schools by opting slide-up option. For this, they have to log in and have to update the same for the second round. Candidates should note that if they choose slide Up round it is mandatory for them to enroll in the school/college for which they were listed on the merit list.
Bihar OFSS Admission Documents Required
After the release of selection list, candidates have to report to the preferred college for which they have submitted the application. At the time of enrolment, they have to carry all the required documents (original plus photocopy) to the allotted college/ school for verification and admission processing.
Below, we have shared the list of all the documents required at the time of admission-
- Original certificate
- Intimation letter
- Requisite fees
- Colored passport sized photograph
- School leaving certificate from previous school student have attended.
- Character certificate from previous school
- Migration certification
- Class X/ Matric Marksheet and Pass certificate
- Class X original certificate (Mool Praman Patra)
- Reservation related certificate (if applicable)
- Other documents as per the order of respective schools/ college
For more information about the require documents, candidates are advised to contact the respective school.
A seat reservation criterion will also be followed by the participating schools and colleges for admission. The category-wise reservation applicable to this admission process is as under-
|Extremely Backward Classes (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Classes (BC)||12%|
|Female of Backward Class||3%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
Apart from this, 5% of seats from physically challenged quota will be reserved from respective category.
Important points regarding Bihar OFSS 2022 1st Selection List
- Bihar OFSS 1st selection list will be released soon.
- The list can be checked online or from the respective school board.
- On selection, candidates will be informed through SMS and email.
- Candidates can also apply for slide-up round for top priority college.
- Selection lists will be released in three phases.
- On the basis of selection, list candidates have to report to the allotted college/school for the purpose of enrolment.