BCECE Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment Result will be announced on 8th September 2023 for PCM and PCM of PCMB Group. The authorities of the BCECEB announced the BCECE Bihar UGEAC 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2023 on its official portal. Once the allotment is carried out the board will issue the UGEAC Allotment letter to those who have been allotted seats in this round. Such letters need to be downloaded online between 8 to 11 September 2023. Documents verification for the shortlisted application will start on 9th September and conclude on 11 September 2023.
Read more to know about the BCECE Bihar UGEAC seat allotment result 2023.
BCECE Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment Result 2023
The candidate waiting for the release of Bihar UGEAC Seat allotment results can have the allotment result on the official portal of the Bihar board. Selection for the allotment of colleges will be made through the marks scored in the Joint Entrance Examination 2023. Applicants who have filled out the counselling registration form can expect their names on the allotment list prepared by the authority. Allotment results for all the 3 rounds will be available on our page. Candidates can get the links at the end of the page and download them. Don’t forget to catch the latest updates by visiting our web page frequently.
Download here: Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment Result.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
BCECE Bihar UGEAC Counselling- Important Details
The important details regarding the BCECE Bihar UGEAC seat allotment are mentioned in the table below. Have a look over the details which help you to get a quick overview of the BCECE Bihar UGEAC Allotment results.
|Category||BCECE Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment 2023|
|Admission for||Allotment of Govt. Colleges|
|Level of College Allotment||State Level|
|Seat Allotment Result||8 September 2023|
|Result declaration Mode||Online|
The authority will prepare the seat allotment results as per the reservation criteria given below. The reservation is as per the state reservation policy for students belonging to backward classes. Have a look over the reservation percentage below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Reservation Percentage|
|1||Schedule Caste (SC)||16%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|3||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|4||Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|5||Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|6||Economical Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|7||General Category (Unreserved)||40%|
What after the Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment Results?
The results for the seat allotment will be announced on the official portal of the bceceboard.bihar.gov.in | The allotment results will be published in 3 rounds and the candidates have to follow the given procedure after the declaration of allotment results.
- Confirmation of Seat-: After the declaration of the seat allotment results, the candidate has to finalize the seat allotted to them. Candidates have to freeze their choices during the counselling process conducted by the authority. The counselling for the BCECE will be conducted online. Applicants can refer to all the prospectus on which the complete details are published about the counselling process. Students opting for the seats have to submit the fee to the concerned college/institute in order to make a confirmation for the allotted seat. An amount of Rs 20,000 shall be paid to the institute for seat confirmation. The payment can be made through D.D or by cash.
- Document Verification-: Candidates have to go through the document verification process in which the authority will check the complete documents of the candidate. Applicants must carry their important documents to the verification centre allotted to them. If the applicant fails to produce the required documents will not be considered for the college allotment and the authority has the complete right to cancel the seat allotted to the applicant.
List of Important documents required for Counselling?
The list of documents required for counselling is given below.
|Photocopy of Bihar UGEAC 2023 counselling form||10+2 standard admit card and mark sheet||Aadhaar card|
|Six passport-size photographs (same as the one used in the counselling form)||Proof of age (10th standard pass certificate or admit card)||Seat allotment letter of Bihar UGEAC 2023|
|Residential certificate (if required)||Income certificate (if required)||Category certificate|
|Character certificate||School leaving certificate||Refugee registration certificate (if required)|
|Parent’s permanent (or more than 10 years) resident certificate in Bihar.||Certificate revealing that the parent of the candidate is an employee of Govt. of Bihar/Govt. Of India posted in Bihar/United Nations currently posted in Bihar.||Certificate of disabled quota (if applicable)|
How to download Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment Results 2023?
To download the Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment, please refer to the steps mentioned below on which we have provided simple steps to download the allotment results. Please note that the process to download the allotment result for all rounds is the same.
- Browse the official portal of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
- The homepage will flash on the screen.
- On the homepage of the official portal check for the latest updates.
- The link naming BCECE Bihar UGEAC 1st Seat Allotment Result 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Click on it.
- Enter your roll no. and Date of Birth.
- Click to proceed further.
- Allotment results will flash on the screen. Save the document and take a copy of it for future reference.
It will be out on 9th September 2023.
How to check Bihar UGEAC seat allotment results for 2023?
Applicants can visit the official portal i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in| The seat allotment results will also be available on our page.