AUCET 3rd Phase Seat Allotment 2019: Andhra University will release the AUEET/AUCET 3rd Phase seat allotment result in few days. All candidates who have appeared in Phase 3 counselling will be able to check their AUCET third phase seat allotment result from this page. It will be hosted on the official website of the university as well.
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for the declaration of AUCET 3rd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be able to check it from this page. They can access the allotment list only through the online mode as no other mode will be made available for the candidates. Candidates whose names will be there in allotment list have to pay the requisite fee and report at the allotted college for the purpose of admission.
AUCET 3rd Phase Seat Allotment 2019
Going down in this article, readers are going to get all the crucial information related to AUCET 2019 3rd seat allotment. They will find information AUCET 2019 Admission details such as counseling schedule, process to download seat allotment, details mentioned on allotment result, admission fee payment, admission, reporting, etc.
Quick update: AUCET 3rd Phase Counselling Schedule has been announced. Download it from below link.
An overview of AUCET 2019
|Name of the exam||Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2019|
|Article category||AUCET 3rd Phase seat allotment|
|Chancellor||Governor of AP|
|University type||State University|
|Display of 1st seat allotment result||Announced on 17th June 2019|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotment||Announced on 30th June|
|3rd Phase Seat Allotment||Available Soon|
|Mode of declaration of seat allotment||Online|
AUCET/AUEET CET 2019 3rd Phase Seat Allotment
As per a recent notification on the official website, the 3rd seat allotment list will be released in upcoming days (Date is not confirmed yet). Conducting university will host the allotment list on its official website.
Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test (AUCET) is basically a university level entrance exam conducted on an annual basis for selection of candidates for admission to various PG programs at Andhra University and GurajadaApparao University, Vizianagaram for the academic session 2019-2020.
The result and rank card has already been released now, those who have submitted the web options for their preferred course are waiting for the release of 3rd phase seat allotment result. Seat allotment will be made on the basis of choices filled by the candidates at the time of web counseling. They can only check the list of seat allotment only through the official website.
The seat allotment list is expected to indicate the names of the candidates who will be allotted the seats, their roll number, application number, gender, date of birth, category, ranks, name, and details of the allotted college and other related detail.
AUCET Seat Allotment 2019- Important Dates
Check the important dates of result and post result activities given below-
|Rank card downloading||19th May 2019|
|Certificate verification||29th May 2019|
|Submission of web options||3rd to 8th June 2019|
|Allotment of seat (1st phase)||Announced on 16th June|
|Payment of course fee at the allotted college||17th to 19th June, 2019|
|Display of vacancy position for 2nd phase||20th June, 2019|
|2nd phase Certificate verification at helpline centers|| 18th to 20th June, 2019|
|Web option for 2nd phase||21st & 22nd June, 2019|
|Allotment of seat (2nd phase)||30th June 2019|
|3rd phase counseling if required||Announced|
|Commencement of classes||1st July, 2019|
How to check AUCET 3rd Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates who have filled the web option can check the seat allotment list of phase by following the given procedure-
- Go to the official website of the university first.
- Click on the seat allotment link given on the home screen.
- Enter the relevant details (if any) and login.
- The seat allotment list will appear.
- Search the name and roll number in the list.
- Lastly, download and take a printout of the allotment PDF and keep it safe for future uses.
Those who will be allotted seats will also be issued an allotment letter. They can download and print the allotment letter.
Latest Update 1st July 2019: AUCET 3rd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be announced in a few days. Downloading link will be available here on this page.
AUCET 3rd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Available Soon)
Click here to Check AUCET Phase 2 Seat Allotment Result (Available Now)
Payment of admission fee
The next step after the allotment of seats will be the payment of the course fee i.e. the admission fee. The details of admission fee will be communicated to the candidates through the respective medium. The information on the mode of payment of admission fee will also be released soon.
Reporting at the allotted college
The last and important step of the admission process is the reporting by the candidates at the allotted college. They have to visit the allotted college on the schedule time along with the allotment letter and other necessary documents.
Candidates failing to report at the allotted college on the specified date may face various issues hence they should be present at the allotted venue on time with all the required documents. Reporting at the allotted college will confirm the seat and admission.
Those who will not be allotted seats in the 2nd phase have to participate in the 3rd phase. The information about the third phase of allotment list will be communicated shortly.
Important instructions regarding AUCET 3rd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019
- AUCET 2019 3rd phase seat allotment result will be announced in a few days.
- Seat allotment list for all the phases is hosted online on the official website.
- Other than this no other mode of intimation is available.
- Allotment list will indicate the names of the candidates who will be allotted seats, name of the allotted college, and other related information.
- Candidates have to download their allotment letter online.
- After the display of seat allotment list, selected candidates have to pay the course fee to confirm the admission.
- Admission of the candidates will be confirmed only after reporting in person at the allotted college. Mere name in the allotment list will not guarantee the admission.
- Contestants should carry all the required certificates, documents, allotment list, and fee receipts positively at the allotted college. Failing to comply with the aforesaid instructions may lead to disqualification of the candidates.
- Candidates who will not be allotted seats in the 2nd phase of counseling should not lose hope as they can apply for subsequent rounds.
In case of any query or issue related to AUCET 2019 3rd Phase seat allotment list, candidates can contact at the contact details shared below.
Directorate of Admissions Andhra Pradesh University,
Vijaya Nagar Palace, Pedawaltair,
Visakhapatnam- 530 017
Phone No.- 0891-2573441
Email- [email protected]