AP PGCET 2nd Seat Allotment Result: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is all set to admit candidates into Post Graduate Courses such as MA, M.Com, MSc and more. The counselling registration for the 2nd round was wind up on 5th December 2022. The candidates who registered for the counselling will be allocated seats on the basis of the AP PGCET 2022 score. The candidates will be going through online counselling on the web and then get selected for admission into participating colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
All the details pertaining to the AP PGCET 2022 seat allotment are mentioned here in this article. Additionally, this article will be constantly updated with all the latest information.
AP PGCET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022
The 2nd seat allotment result is to be out on 13 December after the finishing of the online web counselling and verification of the submitted documents. The candidates must check the online web portal specifically designed for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2022. The admission will be made on the basis of the eligibility of the candidates and their score in the Entrance Test that was held in 2022.
The counselling result will be published online after the successful verification of the authenticity of the candidate’s documents. The counselling will be held online and the applicants will receive call letters in order to get admitted to the colleges. Without the call letter, no student will be able to claim the allotment of the seat.
Download AP PGCET Seat Allotment
AP PGCET Counselling Seat Allotment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Counselling||AP PGCET 2022|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APCET|
|Course||Post Graduate Courses such as MA, MSc, MCom, etc|
|Start of Counselling Registration||30 November|
|Last date for Counselling Registration||5 December|
|Allotment of Seat Date||13 December|
|Start of Admission||To be Notified|
Check AP PGCET Seat Allotment Result 2022
The AP PGCET Result will be published on the portal once it is released. The allocation status will have to be carefully viewed as it is the announcement regarding the candidate’s selection into a particular college through AP PGCET. The following procedure needs to be followed to check the result once it is released:
- Visit the official portal of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Now, tap on AP-PGCET 2022.
- The specific portal for the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will open up.
- Click on Check Seat Allotment Result in the Information Bulletin section.
- The Login form will open up subsequently.
- Enter the login credentials such as AP PGCET Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and the Captcha Code.
- Click on Submit.
- The status of the result will be available too. Download the allotment letter.
Download AP PGCET College Allotment Letter
The authorities will issue an allotment letter once they check the initial Seat Allotment result. The call letter needs to be taken to the college to claim the admission procedures. The letter can only be downloaded by those candidates who have qualified as per the AP PGCET Seat Allotment Result. Finally, follow the steps given below so as to download the Allotment Letter:
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or AP SCHE at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Nextly, click on AP-PGCET 2022.
- The special web page for AP PGCET or Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will open up.
- Now, check the seat allotment result by logging in to the website.
- Finally, click on Download AP PGCET 2022 Seat Allotment Letter.
- The letter will be in form of a document. Download the document by tapping on the respective option. The candidates are also advised to print the letter for it will be required at the time of admission.
- In case there is fee applicable seat acceptance fee, pay it in order to be able to download the Allotment Letter. The payment need made online through a transfer window using the given methods.
The admission procedure will commence only after the allotment of seats. The candidates should take the original documents which were verified online along with the Seat Allotment Letter. The candidates will have to take the following documents:
- AP PGCET 2022 Admit Card
- AP PGCET 2022 Result Card
- Transfer Certificate or TC from the last attended institution
- Degree Marksheet
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Intermediate or Equivalent Diploma Marksheet
- Secondary School Certificate or equivalent Marksheet
- Certificates of education from Class IXth to the Degree
- Residence Certificate for Andhra Pradesh Candidates or for the seven years of residency in Telangana
- Residence certificate of the parent of the candidate in Andhra Pradesh for at least 10 years but not including the period of employment in any state other than Andhra Pradesh.
- Latest Income Certificate or Ration Card issued in the name of the Candidate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Latest Economically Weaker Section or EWS certificate, only if applicable
AP PGCET Important Contacts & Links
|Available Soon||AP PGCET Seat Allotment Result link|
1 thought on “AP PGCET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022 (OUT): Download College Allotment Letter”
When will the appgcet 2nd councilling..??