AP PECET Seat Allotment Result 2020: AP PECET counseling and seat allotment schedule will be released soon. The counseling process will start from the scheduled dates onwards. Official dates for counselling are yet to be released. Candidates can expect the commencement of counselling in the month of November 2020.
Those who will submit web options for admission can check the seat allotment result online. They also have to download the allotment letter from the official website. University will not dispatch any hard copy of AP PECET Seat Allotment Result or allotment letter to any candidate. They can access it only through the online mode. Those who will allotted seats will finally be offered admission to the preferred colleges.
Get all the necessary details on AP PECET 2020 seat allotment result in the given article.
AP PECET 2020- An overview
|Exam||AP PECET 2020|
|Article category||Seat Allotment result|
|Conducting Authority||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur|
|Courses||UG DP.Ed and BP.Ed|
|Mode of counseling||Web counseling|
|Announcement of 1st seat allotment result||To be announced|
|Mode of display of allotment result||Online|
AP PECET Seat Allotment result 2020- Important Dates
|Date of exam||19th to 23rd October 2020|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Commencement of Document Verification||To be notified|
|Starting of web options facility||To be notified|
|Publication of seat allotment result||To be notified|
AP PECET Seat Allotment Result 2020
Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (AP PECET) 2020 is a state level entrance test conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on the behalf of APSCHE for admission to B.P.Ed (2 years) and UGDPEd (2 years) program for the academic year 2020-2021. The result for the selection test has been released and now all the candidates who have qualified the exam have to verify their certificates and submit the web options.
AP PECET 2020 seat Allotment result will be hosted only on the official portal. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of web options submitted by the candidates.
Those who will be allotted seats will also be issued an allotment letter which they have to download by using the relevant login credentials. The seat allotment result can also be accessed through this page as we will update the result link here on this page.
Before the release of seat allotment, candidates have to verify all their original certificates and submit web options.
The list of all the required documents is as following-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- AP PECET 2020 Hall ticket and Rank card
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10+2 / degree
- Class 10th / High School marksheet
- Date of birth certificate/ Class 10th Marksheet and pass certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and pass certificate
- Income certificate
- EWS certificate issued by competent authority
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- NCC, CAP certificate issued by the competent authority (if required)
- Passport size photograph
- Sports Merit Certificate (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Candidates are required to bring original as well as a set of Xerox copies of all the certificates.
Candidates have to visit the following helpline centers for the purpose of certificate verification-
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V. University, Tirupati
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
How to check the AP PECET Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates can check allotment result by following the given steps-
- Step I- Open official website
Go the official portal i.e. sche.ap.gov.in and select AP PECET 2020 option.
- Step II- Open the relevant link
Click on AP PECET 2020 seat allotment result link.
- Step III- Enter the login details
Fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- Step IV- Allotment result appears
Finally seat allotment result will appear. Check the allotment status.
- Step V- Save and Print
Download the result and allotment letter. Also take a printout of both i.e. result and allotment letter.
Information printed on seat allotment result
The allotment result will be indicating following particulars-
Name of the candidates, their application number, roll number, gender, category, date of birth, category, father’s name, name of the course, name of the college/ university candidates has been allotted, important instructions etc.
To get more information, candidates are advised to wait for the official seat allotment result.
AP PECET Seat Allotment Result activities
Those who will be allotted seats will have to download the allotment letter. After that they have to confirm their seat acceptance status. For that they have to report at the allotted university on the scheduled date.
The date, time and other important information will be intimated to candidates. All the candidates have to carry their allotment letter along with the important documents to the allotted university/ college. They have to make the payment of admission fee and have to complete all the admission formalities. Only after that admission will be confirmed.
Conducting authority may also publish a waiting list. For complete information candidates should stay connected with this page and admission portal.
- AP PECET 2020 seat allotment result is scheduled to be disclosed as per the official dates published by the concerned authority.
- Candidates have to download their allotment letter who will be allotted a seat.
- No physical copy of allotment letter be sent to any candidate through post.
- Allotment letter can be downloaded by using valid login details.
- Seat allotment will be based on web options and merit of the candidates in the entrance test.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college on the schedule date with the required documents and certificates.
- Failing to report on the scheduled date may lead to cancellation of admission.
- The decision of conducting authority regarding AP PECET 2020 seat allotment will be final and no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained.
For queries or support related to AP PECET 2020 seat allotment result, candidates can contact at the given details or they can ask question below.
E-mail id- https://sche.ap.gov.in