AP EdCET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is all set to announce the result for the counselling of AP EdCET for the 1st phase on a revised. Earlier, it is to be announced on 14 November but the said date of counselling is postponed. The Andhra Pradesh EdCET is a program through which the candidates are admitted into the course of BEd or BEd Special Education Courses across various colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The counselling registration for 1st phase winded up on 31 October 2022.
Those who registered for the counselling in order to participate in the admission entrance procedures had to go through the verifications of uploaded documents and then select their seat preferences. To check the seat allotment result and all the details pertaining to the Seat Allotment of Phase I, read the article given below.
AP EdCET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or AP SCHE conduct a Common Entrance Test for admissions into the course of BEd or BEd Special Education Course or AP EdCET. Through this test, counselling shall proceed. The candidates will get admitted into any of the 373 colleges across the state. The courses are offered in 10 subjects and to simplify the complex procedure of admissions, this method is used.
The registrations for the counselling commenced on 22 Oct 2022. The counselling will be done in two-phase and the classes will commence on the day of seat allotment. The result will be released online on the basis of merit, college preferences and the availability of seats.
AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2022: Overview
|Name of the Counselling||AP EdCET 2022|
|Course||BEd and BEd Special Education Courses|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APSCHE|
|Number of Colleges||373|
|Number of Subjects||10|
|Registration Dates||22 to 31 October 2022|
|Release of Counselling Seat Allotment Result|
|Reporting to Colleges||–|
AP EDCET Web Counselling Schedule
Check AP EdCET First Seat Allotment Result
The candidates will have to check the result for the Seat Allotment of Phase I online. In order to do so, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2022 at edcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- In the Forms section, tap on Check AP EdCET 2022 Seat Allotment Phase I Result.
- The form for the download of Seat Allotment Result will open up.
- The candidates must enter the required details such as the Registration Number or the Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth or whatever is asked.
- Click on Submit.
- The Seat Allotment Result will open up.
- The candidates will have to proceed with the formalities of the Seat Allotment such as Seat Acceptance or Exit the Counselling depending upon their preference.
AP EdCET 2022 Allotment Letter
To prove the seat allotment at the time of the Admission Procedure, the candidates must download the Seat Allotment Letter by observing the following method:
- Visit the official portal specifically oriented to the Andhra Pradesh BEd and BEd Special Education Courses Counselling at edcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Click on the option to check the Seat Allotment Result for Phase I.
- Nextly, after checking the result, tap on Download Allotment Letter.
- The candidates might have to pay a particular amount as the Seat Acceptance to confirm their acceptance of the College seat allocated to them.
- Finally, download the document and print it. The candidates will have to carry a hard copy of the Seat Allotment Letter for the admission procedure.
Documents for Admission
The candidates will have to report to the allocated college once the Seat Allotment Result will be out. The following documents which were uploaded in the registration form shall be taken along for verification purposes and any other requirements:
- Seat Allotment Letter
- The Admit Card issued for AP EdCET 2022.
- The Rank Card displays the result of AP EdCET 2022.
- Transfer Certificate or TC issued by the authorities of the Institution last attended.
- Marksheet for the Degree last attended.
- Provisional Certificate of the same Degree
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Marksheet of Class 10 or equivalent qualification
- Certificate of academic level attended from Class 9 to Degree
- Residence Certificate
- A certificate or document to prove Local residential
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Caste Certificate to get admitted on categorically reserved seats
- Certificate to prove Economically Weaker Section in the latest financial year
Since the documents that were uploaded were already verified, the admission shall be conducted mainly on the basis of the Seat Allotment Letter. The candidates must self-report to the allocated college on 18th Feb. The authorities shall conduct the admission procedures. The candidates will have to submit the documents that are required and the classwork will immediately commence. There are no changes that can be expected in the schedule for admission. However, if any modifications occur, they will be updated in this article simultaneously.