AIPVT Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result 2021: Veterinary Council of India (VCI) release counselling notification for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H degree courses under 15% All India quota seats every year. The registration process of counselling for session 2020-21 started on 2nd January 2021. AIPVT 1st & 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 has been released as per the schedule prescribed by the council and candidates are now waiting for the release of mop-up round allotment result. Direct link to check the allotment result is updated here in this post below.
UPDATE: AIPVT VCI Mop-Up round seat allotment result has released on 15th February (6:00 pm). Direct link for result and selected candidates list is shared below.
Veterinary Council of India (VCI) conducts counselling for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H) Degree programs in various recognized Veterinary colleges (Govt and private) across India under 15% AIQ seats. Admissions under 15% AIQ is now done on the basis of NEET Merit. Earlier, it was done on the basis of AIPVT entrance exam. Admission to remaining seats is made by the designated authorities in each state. BVSc & AH is one of the best course after 12th (Science) for biology students who wish to pursue their career in Veterinary Sciences.
AIPVT Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
Registration process for AIPVT Counselling was completed. Candidates who submit applications and fill choices are allotted seats as per their Merit in NEET UG 2020. Seat allotment result is published on the official counselling portal of the Council.
In this article, we have provided complete information about the AIPVT seat allotment result for the year 2021. Those who are looking for all india veterinary counselling and seat allotment result can go through this post.
AIPVT Veterinary Admission 2021- A brief
|Admission||AIPVT Veterinary Admission|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Counselling Authority||Veterinary Council of India (VCI)|
|Admissions under||15% All India Quota|
|Total Seats||607 seats (under 15% AIQ seats)|
|Admission basis||Counselling based on NEET merit|
|Total Round of counselling||3 Rounds (2+ One Mop up round)|
|Mode of counselling||Online|
|Courses offered||B.V.Sc. & A.H Degree course|
|Seat Allotment Release Status||Available Now|
AIPVT Veterinary Admission- Important Dates
|Date of publication of Information Bulletin (15% seats)||30th Dec 2020|
|Registration, Filling of Online choice and choice locking||2nd Jan to 10th Jan 2021|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||11th Jan to 13th Jan 2021|
|Release of seat allotment result|
16th Jan 2021
|Reporting to allotted college||15th Jan to |
21st Jan 2021
|Release of Vacant Seats||25th Jan 2021|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||27th to 28th Jan 2021|
|Release of Seat Allotment Result||29th Jan 2021 (6 pm)|
|Reporting to allotted college||1st to 5th Feb 2021|
|Mop Up Round|
|Release of vacant seats||9th Feb 2021|
|Release of seat allotment result||15th Feb 2021 (6 pm) [OUT]|
Check detailed counselling schedule below
How to check AIPVT Seat Allotment Result 2021?
VCI counselling process is completely online and thus seat allotment result is declared only in online mode. Applicants who have submitted applications for counselling can check their seat allotment result from VCI counselling portal by following the simple steps given below-
Step 1- Visit the official portal first.
Step 2- Click on the seat allotment result link shared on the homepage.
Step 3- Enter the login details and proceed further
Step 4- Seat Allotment result will appear.
Step 5- Check the result and download the copy of allotment for further references.
Reporting to Allotted College
Candidates who are allotted seats after registration have to report at the allotted college. Candidates have to report at the allotted college/ university as per the schedule provided by the council. Candidates are advised to visit or contact the Nodal Officer of the allotted college regarding queries related to further admission process.
If candidate fails to report at the allotted college within the specified time then the allocated seat will be cancelled and will be allotted to other candidates in the next round of counselling. After successful reporting to the allotted college, candidates have to send a copy of proof of reporting to the council via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At the time of admission or reporting, candidates have to produce all the required documents (original plus self-attested photocopy of each) at the allotted college for completing the admission procedure. Check the list of documents required at the time of reporting shared as under-
- Copy of allotment of seats/ Allotment letter issued by the council
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2020 Rank Card
- ID card (Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card/ PAN/ Passport/)
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC/High School certificate)
- Secondary School Examination/ High School certificate or equivalent
- Higher Secondary Marksheet i.e., Class 12th Marksheet (marksheet of qualifying exam)
- Class 12th Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate)
(Note- Provisional Certificate is to be submitted by only those candidates who have passed in 2020)
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ College last attended.
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI/PIO Card issued by competent authority (only for IOCI/PIO candidates)
- 6 passport sized-coloured-photographs and 1 postcard-sized coloured photograph (same as uploaded in NEET UG application form)
- Equivalency Certificate from AIU (For students who have studied abroad)
Candidates failing to produce any of the aforementioned documents at the time of admission will not be entitled to admission.
Important Points related to AIPVT Seat Allotment Result 2021
- AIPVT Seat Allotment Result 2021 for first round released on 16th Jan 2021.
- AIPVT 2nd Seat allotment result released on 29th Jan 2021.
- Candidates can check AIPVT 2021 seat allotment result on official portal. Other than this no separate intimation will be sent to the candidates.
- If a candidate is not allotted any seat in first round, he/she can wait for publication of 2nd round seat allotment result.
- After the publication of allotment result, candidates have to report at the allotted college within the stipulated time period.
- The decision of VCI regarding the allotment of seats in respective colleges shall be final.
- There is no provision for change of seat or re-counselling after the declaration of seat allotment result.
- Seat Allotment under 15% All India Seats is based on NEET rank, choices filled by the candidate, reservation, availability of seats in recognized colleges.
|AIPVT VCI Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result||Click Here (Out Now)|
|AIPVT VCI 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||Click Here (Available Now)|
|List of Selected Candidates (Round 2)||Click Here|
|Seat Matric 2nd Round||Click Here|
|AIPVT VCI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result||Click Here (Available Now)|
|List of Selected Candidates (Round 1)||Click Here|
|VCI final fee Status||Check here|
|VCI Counselling portal||Click Here|
|VCI Counselling schedule||Click Here|
|VCI Counselling Information Bulletin (2020-21)||Click Here|