ABVMU B.Sc Seat Allotment Result 2022: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University along with the KG Medical Medical University are currently midway in their counselling process for the admission in Post B.Sc Nursing 1st Counselling Round. The university authorities have released a tentative schedule regarding the important dates of the counselling round. According to the schedule, the seat allotment result will be declared online and can be downloaded from this page once available. The process to download the seat allotment result on the official website of ABVMU is provided in our article for your convenience.
ABVMU B.Sc Seat Allotment Result Link 2022
The seat allotment result for the B.Sc Nursing program will be out soon. The seat allotment result will contain the status of your selection in the college. So, if you are someone who has applied for the counselling process and awaits your selection status, then this article is specifically made for you. We have included all the latest information and updates on the counselling process and written it down for you.
Overview: ABVMU B.Sc 1st Seat Allotment 2022
|Admitting Colleges||1. ABVMU: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
2. KGMU: King George’s Medical University
|Counselling for||B.Sc Nursing & Post B.Sc Nursing|
|Admission State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Seat Allotment Result Date||–|
|Download of Allotment Letter||–|
Download ABVMU UP Post Basic Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2022
The seat allotment result will be published by 20th October 2022 on the official website of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University. The seat allotment result can be viewed under the counselling section of the ABVMU website. Only the candidates who have registered themselves in the B.Sc Nursing Counselling process will be able to be a part of this counselling process. The seat allotment result can be checked and downloaded by following the given steps:
- Open a new tab in your Google Chrome browser and paste the URL of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University which is, ‘https://abvmuup.edu.in/’ in the address bar.
- Now, click on the Counselling Link for Nursing Counselling 2022.
- You will be redirected to the Counselling portal of the course.
- Now, on the top panel of the counselling portal, click on the Counselling tab and a drop-down menu will stretch out.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option labelled Counselling Result.
- You will now be redirected to a whole new webpage.
- On this webpage, you will need to provide your credentials for accessing your result.
- On checking your seat allotment result you will be enlightened on if you have procured a seat in the 1st counselling round or not.
- If you have been selected, then you will be able to download your allotment letter and proceed for your admission.
Admission Process B.Sc Nursing ABVMU 2022
- After checking the seat allotment result for part 1 counselling on the counselling portal of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, candidates will learn whether they managed to make a place in the university or not.
- The candidates who have obtained a seat during the first counselling round can download their allotment letter and report to the University on the allotted time and day.
- Selected candidates have two choices hereby, they can either proceed to take admission or request to reshuffle their seats through the second counselling process.
- After the candidates are done taking admissions through the 1st counselling round, the university will start the second counselling round for filling the vacant seats as per the choices and merit of the candidates.
Important Links: ABVMU B.Sc Seat Allotment Result 2022
|Visit||Official website of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
|Available Soon||ABVMU BSc Seat Allotment Result Direct Link|
|Download||Tentative Counselling Schedule for ABVMU B.Sc Nursing, Post B.Sc Nursing|
The first seat allotment result for ABVMU B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be out on 20 October 2022 according to the tentative date provided by the University. Candidates can download the result from the official website of the University.
The selection parameter for getting Admission to B.Sc Nursing in ABVMU is your CUET (UG) score. The University conducts online counselling for admissions each year where the candidates are required to register themselves along with their CUET score in the counselling portal.
Yes, there will be a second counselling round for B.Sc Nursing 2022 in ABMVU. The seats which remain vacant after the first counselling round will be filled through the second round.