Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University released the counselling schedule for 4-year course. As per it, the 2nd seat allotment for B.Sc Nursing was announced on 17 July 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be called for the document verification and they need to complete their admission by 24th July 2023.
Allotment letters will be available on the day of seat allocation which they can download from their respective login. Once the ABVMU B.SC Nursing 2nd Seat Allotment for 4 year course is available it can be checked from this page.
According to the schedule, the seat allotment result will be declared online and can be downloaded from this page once available. The process to download the seat allotment result on the official website of ABVMU is provided in our article for your convenience.
ABVMU B.Sc Seat Allotment Result 2023
The seat allotment result for the B.Sc Nursing program is available as per the schedule. The seat allotment result will contain the status of your selection in the college. So, if you are someone who has applied for the counselling process and awaits your selection status, then this article is specifically made for you.
We have included all the latest information and updates on the counselling process and write it down for you.
Overview: ABVMU B.Sc 2nd Seat Allotment 2023
|Admitting Colleges||1. ABVMU: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
2. KGMU: King George’s Medical University
|Counselling for||B.Sc Nursing & Post B.Sc Nursing|
|Admission State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Seat Allotment Result Date||17 July 2023|
|Download of Allotment Letter||–|
Download ABVMU UP Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2023
The seat allotment result will be published by the university on the official website of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University. The seat allotment result can be viewed under the counselling section of the ABVMU website. Only the candidates who have registered themselves in the B.Sc Nursing Counselling process will be able to be a part of this counselling process. The seat allotment result can be checked and downloaded by following the given steps:
- Open a new tab in your Google Chrome browser and paste the URL of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University which is, ‘https://abvmuup.edu.in/’ in the address bar.
- Now, click on the Counselling Link for Nursing Counselling 2023.
- You will be redirected to the Counselling portal of the course.
- Now, on the top panel of the counselling portal, click on the Counselling tab and a drop-down menu will stretch out.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option labelled Counselling Result.
- You will now be redirected to a whole new webpage.
- On this webpage, you will need to provide your credentials for accessing your result.
- On checking your seat allotment result you will be enlightened on if you have procured a seat in the 1st counselling round or not.
- If you have been selected, then you will be able to download your allotment letter and proceed for your admission.
Admission Process B.Sc Nursing ABVMU 2023
- After checking the seat allotment result for part 2 counselling on the counselling portal of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, candidates will learn whether they managed to make a place in the university or not.
- The candidates who have obtained a seat during the first counselling round can download their allotment letter and report to the University on the allotted time and day.
- Selected candidates have two choices hereby, they can either proceed to take admission or request to reshuffle their seats through the second counselling process.
- After the candidates are done taking admissions through the 1st counselling round, the university will start the second counselling round for filling the vacant seats as per the choices and merit of the candidates.
Important Links: ABVMU B.Sc Seat Allotment Result 2023
|Visit||Official website of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
|Download||Counselling Schedule for ABVMU B.Sc Nursing, Post B.Sc Nursing|
When will the 2nd seat allotment result for ABVMU B.Sc Nursing 2023 be out?
The 2nd seat allotment result for ABVMU B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be out on 17 July according to the tentative date provided by the University. Candidates can download the result from the official website of the University.
What is the selection parameter for getting Admission to B.Sc Nursing course at ABVMU?
The selection parameter for getting Admission to B.Sc Nursing in ABVMU is your CUET (UG) score. The University conducts online counselling for admissions each year where the candidates are required to register themselves along with their CUET score in the counselling portal.
Will there be a second counselling round for B.Sc Nursing 2023 in ABVMU?
Yes, there will be a second counselling round for B.Sc Nursing 2023 in ABMVU. The seats which remain vacant after the first counselling round will be filled through the second round.