Shodh Medha Scholarship Application: The University of Lucknow has started accepting applications for its Shodh Medha Scholarship Programme. The applications are invited from all the female research students. It is to provide financial assistance to all female Ph.D. students in completing their education successfully. For this, all the eligible students have to submit their application form from the official portal and submit it before the deadline. The applications will be accepted only till 15th June 2022. To apply for the Shodh Medha Scholarship Application you need to be aware of its eligibility conditions. Therefore, this article will be useful for you as we have shared all the important information from who can apply to how to submit the application form. If you think you can benefit from this scheme then read the article completely to know detailed information on the Shodh Medha Scholarship Application.
- 1 Shodh Medha Scholarship Application
- 2 www.lkouniv.ac.in Scholarship 2022 Highlights
- 3 शोध मेधा छात्रवृत्ति Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Shodh Medha Scholarship Application Online Process
Shodh Medha Scholarship Application
The Shodh Medha Scholarship was initiated by Alok Kumar Rai, the Vice Chancellor of Lucknow University. It was started last year with the main objective of encouraging women candidates to enroll in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme, to promote the involvement of female candidates. Prof. Poonam Tandon informed the details of the scholarship programme through an official notice stating all the crucial elements as well. For the selection of students for this scholarship, the authority has organized a committee, especially for this purpose. The committee will analyze applications on the basis of their suitability and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. After that, the student will be selected depending on the number of received applications and the availability of funds. To understand its benefits and the procedure of application form submission, continue reading the article with utmost understanding.
www.lkouniv.ac.in Scholarship 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Shodh Medha Scholarship|
|Initiated By||University of Lucknow|
|Beneficiary||Female PhD Students|
|Status of Application Window||Active|
|Last Date for Submission||15th June 2022|
UP Shodh Medha Scholarship Benefits
The scheme is backed by the Students Welfare Fund (SWF). These funds will be used to provide financial support to the students in need so that they can pursue their research programmes without any barriers. With this, the eligible students will get the financial aid of Rs. 5000/- per month. The assistance will be provided for a maximum of three years to the students who enrol for the Shodh Medha Scholarship. However, the scholarship will be provided for the initial period of one year and will be extended for two years as per the advice of the Departmental Research Committee.
शोध मेधा छात्रवृत्ति Eligibility Conditions
While reading the article you must have noticed that we have been indicating that only ‘eligible’ students will get the benefit. This implies the candidates who come under the eligibility criteria set by the university. Only those will be able to get financial assistance with the scholarship. However, your eligibility still stays provisional until your applications are completely analyzed and approved by the concerned committee. The following information will make you understand whether you are eligible for this scholarship or not:
- The candidate must have qualified for the NET/ NET-LS/ GATE
- Should be pursuing the Ph.D. programme as a registered student at Lucknow University on the Main Campus.
- Should not be getting financial support from other sources.
Pre-Requisites for Shodh Medah Scholarship LU
The application form requires crucial details and documents that help in your selection for any programme. While filling out the application you have to continuously check the validity of the details that you enter. That is why we prepared this section to tell you about all the documents that you required to fill in the details along with the one that needs to be uploaded.
- You need a valid email id as the application form processes your name and the photograph from your google account.
- Valid mobile Number
- Student ID
- Date of Joining the PhD Programme
- Department Name
- The fee Receipt for the current year needs to be uploaded
- The NET/NET-LS/GATE Certificate needs to be uploaded
Shodh Medha Scholarship Application Online Process
An application form is actually a google form that you need to access with your google email id. However, the procedure is very simple and easy. You can refer to the following steps to complete the online submission successfully. Also, the direct link to the application portal has been linked at the end of this article.
- Go to the official site of the university first – https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
- On the left-hand side, there will be a section called ‘News & Announcements’, find the relevant link under that.
- A PDF file will open, click on the link given at the end.
- The application form will open, link your google account and provide all the details.
- Once you have uploaded all the required documents then click on the ‘Submit Button’
- At this point, your application is successfully submitted and further actions will be taken by the authorities after this.
Shodh Medha Scholarship Application: Important Links
|Official Scholarship Notice||Click Here|
|Shodh Medha Scholarship Application Form||Apply Online|
|University of Lucknow Official Site||https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/|
Thank you for staying with us till the end, we hope this article helped you in understanding the concerned concept.