For the students who want to make their careers in the medical field and want to become dental surgeons, then this opportunity is for you. The Sensodyne IDA is giving away scholarships to students who are underprivileged and deserving BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) students all over India. This programme is an initiative of HALEON India, earlier known as the GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare of India.
In this article, you will learn all the information regarding the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship programme. Kindly go through the article carefully.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme
The students in the first year of BDS ( Bachelor in Dental Surgery) can participate in the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship programme, in which around 100 students will be selected for the scholarship. The selected students will receive Rs 1,05,000 per year for four consecutive years. The students can use these funds for their academic and living expenses and to buy things which will help their studies, like books, laptops, mobiles, stationery, etc., or to pay their hostel fees, tuition fees, etc.
The Sensodyne IDA Shining Star scholarship programme is specially made for financially weak students to complete their dental degrees without facing financial hurdles. The official knowledge partner for this programme is the Indian Dental Association. The IDA (Indian Dental Association) has always stood up by the side of financially weak students and has always supported them to pursue their BDS degrees without facing any financial issues. The Indian Dental Association wants hardworking students to excel in their field and become the carriers of its vision of “Improving oral health and quality of life”.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme: Overview Table
|Name of the Article||Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme – Apply Online, Last Date|
|Type of Article||Scholarship Programme|
|Category Of Article||Application|
|Designed for||Underprivileged and financially weak students|
|Who can apply||Students studying in 1st year BDS|
|Scholarship amount||Rs 1,05,000/- per year|
|Scholarship Duration||Four years|
|Submission of Online application||Ongoing Process (Apply now)|
|Last date to apply||31 October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for the IDA Scholarship Programme
To apply for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme, the eligibility criteria set up for the students are as follows-
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme.
- The students who are studying in the first year of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) in Government and government-aided colleges only.
- The family annual income from all sources of the students should not be more than Rs 8,00,000/- per annum.
- The students must have secured at least 60% marks in their senior secondary education.
- To continue getting the benefits of scholarships for the four-year BDS programme, the students must attain at least 60% each semester or year.
- The students who are the children or family members of the employees working in HALEON India, IDA, Goodera and Buddy4study are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Documents needed to apply for the IDA scholarship
The documents that are needed to apply for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme are given below-
- Photo Identity proof of the students which includes an Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID card and Passport)
- Photograph of the student.
- Previous year’s Marksheet of the students ( previous semester or class).
- Admission proof of current year which includes admission letter, fee receipt, ID card of the institution or bonafide certificate.
- Income proof of the family can be any of these- Income tax return, Certificate of income from local administration, certificate of economically weaker sections.
- The student or their parent’s bank account details.
- The students need to submit their character certificates from the college from the second year onwards.
Steps to apply for the Sensodyne IDA scholarship programme
The students can apply for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme by following the given procedure-
- First of all, the students need to visit the official website of the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme i.e. www.buddy4study.com.
- Click on the ” APPLY NOW” button on the homepage.
- The students can now log in with their Google ID, Mobile number or email ids.
- The students, if not registered earlier, can register now at Buddy4study by using their mobile number, e-mail ID or Gmail Account.
- Now, the application form for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship programme will open on the screen.
- To start the application process, the students need to click on the “Start Application” button.
- The students are now required to fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of the requested documents in the mentioned format.
- The students have to accept the terms and conditions now and click on the preview option.
- Lastly, check all the details filled in the application form and finally click on the “submit” button if all the details are filled in correctly.
- The filling up of the application form is now completed.
Sensodyne IDA scholarship programme: Selection Procedure
The selection of students in the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship programme will be done on the following basis-
- Initially, the students will be shortlisted based on their financial background and the marks obtained by them in their academics.
- The selected students must go through a telephonic interview with Buddy4study and IDA.
- The next step will be document verification of the selected students.
- IDA and Buddy4study will make the final list of the selected students based on the merit list and financial needs.
|Apply Now||Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme Application|
|Check Out For More Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
FAQs: IDA Scholarship Programme
How will I get my scholarship amount after getting selected?
After getting selected, the scholarship amount of the student will be transferred to their respective bank accounts annually.
Can the Students studying in different medical courses apply for this scholarship programme?
No, the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme is only meant for students studying in the first year of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
For any queries, you can contact the number given below-
011-430-92248 (Ext- 301) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)