Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme: For the students who want to make their careers in the medical field and want to become dental surgeons then this opportunity is for you. The Sensodyne IDA is giving away scholarships to students who are underprivileged and deserving BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) students all over India. This programme is an initiative of HALEON India which was earlier known as the Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare of India.
In this article, you will get to know all the information regarding the Sensodyne IDA shining star scholarship programme. Kindly, go through the article carefully.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme
The students studying in the first year of BDS ( Bachelor in Dental Surgery) can take part in the Sensodyne IDA shining star scholarship programme in which around 100 students will be selected for the scholarship. The selected students will be provided funds of Rs 1,05,000 per year for four consecutive years. The students can use these funds for their academic and living expenses and to buy things which will help in their studies like books, laptops, mobiles, stationary etc. or to pay their hostel fees, tuition fee etc.
The Sensodyne IDA shining star scholarship programme is specially made for financially weak students so that they are able to complete their dental degrees without facing any financial hurdles. The official knowledge partner for this programme is the Indian Dental Association. The IDA (Indian Dental Association) has always stood up by the side of financially weak students and has always supported them to pursue their BDS degrees without facing any financial issues. The Indian Dental association wants hardworking students to excel in their field and become the carriers of its vision of “Improving oral health and quality of life”.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme: Overview Table
|Name of the Article||Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme – Apply Online, Last Date|
|Type of Article||Scholarship Programme|
|Category Of Article||Application|
|Designed for||Underprivileged and financially weak students|
|Who can apply||Students studying in 1st year BDS|
|Scholarship amount||Rs 1,05,000/- per year|
|Scholarship Duration||4 years|
|Submission of Online application||Ongoing Process (Apply now)|
|Last date to apply||31st August 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for the IDA Scholarship programme
To apply for Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme, the eligibility criteria set up for the students are as follows-
- Only Indian citizens are applicable for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme.
- The students who are studying in the first year of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) in Government and government-aided colleges only.
- The family annual income from all sources of the students should not be more than Rs 8,00,000/- per annum.
- The students must have secured at least 60% marks in their senior secondary education.
- To continue to get the benefits of scholarships for the 4 year BDS programme, the students must attain at least 60% in each semester or year.
- The students who are the children or family members of the employees working in HALEON India, IDA, Goodera and Buddy4study are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Documents needed to apply for the IDA scholarship
The documents that are needed to apply for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme are given below-
- Photo Identity proof of the students which includes, an Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID card and Passport)
- Photograph of the student.
- Previous year’s Marksheet of the students ( previous semester or class).
- Admission proof of current year which includes admission letter, fee receipt, ID card of the institution or bonafide certificate.
- Income proof of the family can be any of these- Income tax return, Certificate of income from local administration, certificate of economically weaker sections.
- The student or their parent’s bank account details.
- The students need to submit their character certificates from the college from the second year onwards.
Steps to apply for the Sensodyne IDA scholarship programme
The students can apply for the Sensodyne IDA shining star scholarship Programme by following the given procedure-
- First of all, the students need to visit the official website of the Sensodyne IDA shining star scholarship programme i.e www.buddy4study.com.
- Click on the ” APPLY NOW” button on the homepage.
- The students can now log in by their Google id, Mobile number or their E-mail id.
- The students if not registered earlier can register now at Buddy4study by using their mobile number, e-mail id or Gmail Account.
- Now, the application form for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship programme will open on the screen.
- To start the application process, the students need to click on the “Start Application” button.
- The students are now required to fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the asked documents in the mentioned format.
- The students have to now accept the terms and conditions and click on the preview option.
- Lastly, check all the details filled in the application form and finally click on the “submit” button if all the details are filled in correctly.
- The filling up of the application form is now completed.
Sensodyne IDA scholarship programme: Selection Procedure
The selection of students in the Sensodyne IDA shining star scholarship programme will be done on the following basis-
- Initially, the students will be shortlisted on the basis of their financial background and the marks obtained by them in their academics.
- The selected students will have to go through a telephonic interview by Buddy4study and IDA.
- The next step will be document verification of the selected students.
- IDA and Buddy4study will make the final list of the selected students on the basis of the merit list and financial needs.
FAQs: IDA Scholarship Programme
After getting selected, the scholarship amount of the student will be transferred to their respective bank accounts annually.
No, the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme is only meant for the students studying in the first year of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
For any queries, you can contact the number given below-
011-430-92248 (Ext- 301) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)