Roshni COVID Crisis Program: The Property Solutions India Private Limited or PSIPL has decided to support the education of children of their present or current employees. The authorities shall support such students who have lost parents or whose parents have lost jobs or have experienced illness due to the pandemic. The affected applicants must be children of PSIPL employees. The eligible candidates will receive an amount of Rs. 10,000 in order to support their educational dreams. The authorities shall consider the applications that they will receive initially in order to shortlist the candidates. To fill out the online form, the candidates must check details such as Eligibility, Scholarship Amount and Duration, Application and Selection Procedure, and much more, read the following article.
- 1 Roshni COVID Crisis Program 2022
- 2 Important Links and Contact
Roshni COVID Crisis Program 2022
There are millions of people who have died, lost jobs or have come across serious illness as a result of the pandemic. The COVID virus has adversely affected the lives of people. This has impacted the lives of their children adversely. More than that, the education of these kids is highly affected due to all this. The PSIPL company is highly considerate of their current and ex-employees. To support the education of their children who have been stuck with the crisis, they launched the Roshni COVID Crisis Program as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR Project. The eligible candidates can easily apply online in order to receive funds to support their educational expenses. The firm highly feels that they must support the child education and every student deserves to complete his/her basic school education and not drop out due to financial crisis.
Highlights: Roshni COVID Crisis Program
|Name of the Scheme||Roshni COVID Crisis Program|
|Authority||Property Solutions India Private Limited or PSIPL|
|Aim||To support educational expenses of students affected due to pandemic|
|Benefit Duration||One Time|
|Beneficiaries||Children of current or previous employees of PSIPL who have been struck with COVID crisis|
|Classes||1 to 12|
|Application Deadline||15 February 2022|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer or DBT Mode|
Scholarship Amount and Duration
The PSIPL will award an amount of Rs. 10,000 top all the eligible applicants who will be selected for the program. The candidates must know that they receive the amount only once upon their application. They can use the scholarship amount to pay for their Academic Fee, Tuition Fee, Coaching Expenses, Stationery, Books, Accommodation such as hostel, Transportation, Internet Facilities for Online Education during the pandemic, and much more.
Eligibility Criteria for Roshni COVID Crisis Program
Only eligible candidates can receive the scholarship award. The applicants must check the conditions prior to the application procedure. The authorities shall not be held responsible for the rejection of a particular application upon the ineligibility of the candidate. Hence, check the subsequent eligibility criteria before filling out the online form:
- The candidates must be based in India.
- The scholarship is only open for candidates who parents have been or are presently employed at Property Solutions India Private Limited or PSIPL.
- The student must be studying in any of the Classes 1 to 12.
- The minimum age to apply for the scholarship is 6 years.
- The candidates must not be more than 18 years.
- The student should have suffered from any of the following tragic crisis due to the COVID 19 pandemic:
- Death of parent(s)
- Death of the earning member of the family
- Lost of employment or livelihood
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs. 5,00,000 per annum, combined from all the sources.
Documents to upload with Application Form
The candidates must upload the following documents in order to support their application for the scholarship. Additionally, the validity of these documents shall be verified in order to award the amount after shortlisting of the applications:
- Passport sized photograph of the student.
- An identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport in order to prove the validity of the candidate.
- The marksheet or result card of the previous academic level examination attended.
- A proof of admission such as Institutional Identity Document, Fee Receipt, Bonafide Letter, Admission Certificate or any similar Document.
- To prove the crisis that the applicant has suffered, a proof such as death certificate or a job loss document must be submitted.
- The candidates must also submit a reference from an eligible reponsible person that is well aware of the family crisis.
- To prove the employment of the candidate’s parent or earning family member, supportive documents are required.
- The candidate must also submit the Income Certificate of the latest finacial year to priove the family income criteria.
- Bank details of the student or the gaurdian or the parent of the applicant in order to receive the scholarship amount.
Roshni COVID Crisis Program Application Procedure
The ensuing procedure needs to be followed in order to apply for the Roshni COVID Crisis Program by filling out the online application form:
- Visit the official portal of the the implementation partner of Property Solutions India Private Limited or PSIPL for the Roshni COVID Crisis Program, Buddy4Study at www.buddy4study.com.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Scholarships.
- The dropdown menu will subsequently open up.
- Under Popular Corporate Scholarships, tap on View More.
- Scroll the available scholarship or move to the next page.
- In the section of Roshni COVID Crisis Program, check the option of View Scholarship.
- Scroll the information page and tap on Apply Now.
- Log in or Sign Up in order to access the portal.
- Fill out the online Scholarship Application Form by entering all the required details.
- Upload all the aforementioned documents.
- Finally, press Submit.
Selection Procedure for Roshni COVID Crisis Program
The received application forms will be screened. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the details that they have entered in the form. On the basis of the financial needs and eligibility details, the selection will be made. Finally, the documents shall be verified for a profound check of eligibility. The Property Solutions India Private Limited or PSIPL will finally decide the award of scholarship.
Important Links and Contact
|Buddy4Study Portal Address||www.buddy4study.com|
|Application Link for Roshni COVID Crisis Program||Click Here|