Reliance Foundation is one of the leading companies in India. They constantly strive to provide the best to the citizens, and furthering this cause, the Reliance Foundation Scholarships have been initiated. To nurture the education of meritorious students, the foundation decided to award up to Rs. 6 Lakhs to each such candidate.
The foundation will cover the educational expenses of 60 undergraduate and 40 postgraduate students by granting them a generous amount. Candidates wishing to apply for benefits through the scholarship must register online.
Read the article below for more details regarding reliance foundation scholarships, the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and important dates.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023
To support first-year students in graduate and undergraduate level programs in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering, the Reliance Foundation announced a scholarship. As per this scholarship, up to Rs.6 lakhs will be awarded to meritorious students.
The amount will support hundreds of deserving students and ensure their bright futures are unaffected by any financial crisis. The candidates must apply online after checking the eligibility criteria and the conditions. The applications will be sent through the official Reliance Foundation portal.
Quick Overview of the Reliance Foundation Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023|
|Aim||To support higher-level education of Meritorious Students|
|Beneficiaries||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students|
|Courses||Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering|
|Number of Slots||100 (60 UG and 40 PG)|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 4 Lakhs for UG Students |
Up to Rs. 6 Lakhs for PG Students
|Duration||The entire duration of the Course|
|Status of Application||Active for UG Applicants|
Inactive for PG Applicants
|Deadline For the Application Submission||For UG Applicants- 15 October 2023|
For PG Applicants- TBA
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||TBA|
|Date of Virtual Interview||TBA|
|Final Selection of Candidates||To Be Announced|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Online through the Direct Bank Transfer Window or DBT|
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Benefits
A candidate can receive the highest amount through the Reliance Foundation scholarship, which is Rs.6 Lakhs. However, the amount depends upon the educational expense of the candidate and the level they are pursuing. Undergraduate students will receive a grant of up to Rs.4 Lakhs for the entire duration of their degree. At the same time, postgraduate students will receive assistance up to Rs.6 Lakhs. This scholarship will not be renewed, and the amount dispersed into the beneficiary’s account will be provided for the duration of the degree.
The candidates will have to enter their bank account details while applying. The selected candidates will receive the amount directly into the account whose details will be mentioned. A safe online transfer window will be used for all the disbursements.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Slots
Altogether, the Reliance Foundation aims to support 100 deserving candidates. These students must pursue a higher level of education, a degree course from a recognized institution. The candidates can either be students in an undergraduate programme or a post-graduate program. 60 undergraduate and 40 undergraduate students will receive monetary benefits through the scholarship.
Features of Scholarship
The following are the benefits and features of the scholarship that the Reliance Foundation is offering:
- This scholarship is for the social good since it supports highly deserving candidates by covering their higher education expenses.
- There is no restriction of categories, and the scholarship is merit/means. This implies that the award will only be granted based on merit.
- 80% of the assistance will be granted to the students in advance. The amount will be disposed into the bank account at the start of each academic year.
- 20% of the funds will only be awarded to the students upon request. Academic and personal development expenses or professional causes will only be supported.
- The foundation will provide monetary assistance to the candidates and ensure that they participate in additional development activities and join the community of scholars, which will further benefit their upcoming futuristic ideas.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
The selection of the candidates who will get benefits depends upon their general eligibility and, later on, performance in the virtual interview. A specific eligibility criterion has been announced for the students to refer to. The foundation has laid down the following conditions:
- Aspiring citizens must belong to India.
- The interested candidate must study in the first year of the regular undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
- Candidates pursuing higher studies in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering are only eligible to apply for the grant.
- In the case of undergraduate students, they should have scored ranks between the range of 1 to 35,000 in the JEE Mains paper.
- For postgraduate students, candidates score between 550 and 1000 in the GATE exam or have a CGPA of more than 7.5 at the UG level.
Documents to Upload
While filling out the application forms, the candidates must upload the following documents:
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate in the required size, dimension and format.
- Digitally scanned signature of the candidate.
- An Address proof document.
- Mark sheet of 10th class examination.
- Result sheet of class 12 examination.
- If required, a disability certificate is accepted by the government of India.
- And experience letter or certificate from previous jobs or internships, if applicable.
- Income certificate of the family to prove that the household’s combined income does not exceed Rs.10 lakhs.
- Mark Sheet of JEE Main entrance exam in case of undergraduate students or GATE exam in case of postgraduate students.
- Only for postgraduate students, the result of the undergraduate degree course needs to be submitted.
- A fight student certificate or any other identity proof must also be submitted to prove the student is officially enrolled in an academic course.
- An academic reference letter.
- Character certificate or reference letter.
- Resume of the candidate as per current achievements.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Application Procedure
To fill out the online Application forms for the Reliance Foundations, the following method needs to be followed:
- Visit the official portal of Reliance Foundation Scholarships at scholarships.reliance.foundation.org.
- All the details regarding the Reliance Foundation Scholarships for the year 2023 will be mentioned on the homepage.
- On the top of the page, click on “Apply Now“.
- The application portal will automatically open up.
- In the application form, mention all the vital details asked.
- Upload all the aforementioned documents in formats and sizes as instructed by the authorities.
- Since there is no provision for a registration fee, the application will be automatically submitted once The candidate presses submit. Hence, the candidates are advised to review the form.
- Finally, click on “Submit” after completing the application process.
Reliance Foundation Important Links & Contacts
|Official Portal||Reliance Foundation Portal Link|
|Whatsapp Helpline Number||7977 100 100|
|Application Link||Available For UG Applicants|
|Follow For Relevant Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|