Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2022: Reliance foundation is one of the leading companies in India. They constantly strive to provide the best to the citizens and furthering this cause, the Reliance Foundation Scholarships have been initiated. With an aim to nurture the education of meritorious students, the foundation decided to award an amount of up to Rs. 6 Lakhs to each such candidate. The foundation will be covering the educational expenses of 60 undergraduate and 40 postgraduate students by granting them a generous amount. The candidates who wish to apply for benefits through the scholarship must register themselves online before 14 February 2022. For more details regarding reliance foundation scholarships, the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and important dates, read the article given below.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-2022
In order to support the first-year students in graduate and undergraduate level programs of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering, the Reliance Foundation announced a scholarship. As per this scholarship, up to Rs.6 lakhs will be awarded to meritorious students. The amount will support hundred deserving students and ensure that the bright future stands unaffected due to any financial crisis. The candidates must apply online after checking the eligibility criteria and the conditions. The applications will be sent through the official Reliance Foundation portal. The last date to apply is 14 February 2022 and the shortlisted candidates will be announced in June 2022. At last, accepted applicants will go through an online interview in order to get shortlisted.
Quick Overview of Reliance Foundation Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22|
|Aim||To support higher-level education of Meritorious Students|
|Beneficiaries||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students|
|Courses||Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering|
|Number of Slots||100 (60 UG and 40 PG)|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 4 Lakhs for UG Students |
Up to Rs. 6 Lakhs for PG Students
|Duration||The entire duration of the Course|
|Last date to Apply||14 February 2022|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||June 2022|
|Date of Virtual Interview||Expected June 2022|
|Final Selection of Candidates||To Be Announced|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Online through Direct Bank Transfer Window or DBT|
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Benefits
The highest amount that a candidate can receive through the Reliance Foundation scholarship is Rs.6 Lakhs. However, the amount depends upon the educational expense of the candidate and the level, of course, they are pursuing. Undergraduate students will receive a grant of up to Rs.4 Lakhs for the entire duration of their degree. Whereas, postgraduate students will receive assistance up to Rs.6 Lakhs. This scholarship will not be renewed and the amount that will be dispersed into the account of the beneficiary will be provided for the duration of the degree.
The candidates will have to enter the details of the bank account while applying. The selected candidates will receive the amount directly into the account whose details will be mentioned. A safe online transfer window will be used for all the disbursements.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Slots
Altogether, the Reliance Foundation aims to support 100 deserving candidates. These students must be pursuing a higher level of education, that is, a degree course from a recognized institution. The candidates can either be students in an undergraduate programme or a post-graduate program. 60 undergraduate students and 40 undergraduate students will receive the monetary benefits through the scholarship.
Features of Scholarship
The following are the benefits and the features of the scholarship that are being offered by the Reliance Foundation:
- This scholarship is for the social good since it supports highly deserving candidates by covering their higher education expenses.
- There is no restriction of categories and the scholarship is merit cum means. This implies that the award will only be granted on the basis of the merit.
- 80% of the assistance will be granted to the students in advance. The amount will be disposed into the bank account at the start of each academic year.
- 20% of the funds will be awarded to the students only on request. Academic and personal development expenses or professional causes will only be supported.
- The foundation will not only provide monetary assistance to the candidates but also ensure that they participate in additional development activities and join the community of scholars which will further benefit their upcoming futuristic ideas.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
The selection of the candidates who will get benefit depends upon their general eligibility and later on performance in the virtual interview. A specific eligibility criterion has been announced for the students to refer to. The following conditions have been laid down by the foundation:
- The aspiring citizens must belong to India.
- The interested candidate must be studying in in the first year of regular undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
- Candidates who are pursuing their higher studies in the subjects of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical or Electronics Engineering are only eligible to apply for the grant.
- In case of undergraduate students, they should have scored rank between the range 1 to 35,000 in JEE Mains paper.
- For post graduate students, candidates with a score between 550 to 1000 in GATE exam or have a CGPA more than 7.5 in UG level.
- Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
- Virchow Scholarship Program
- HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- Saksham Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship for NER
- PM Scholarship Scheme
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child
- AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme
Documents to Upload
While filling the application forms, the candidates must upload the following documents:
- Passport sized photograph of the candidate in required size, dimension and format.
- Digitally scanned signature of the candidate.
- An Address proof document.
- Mark sheet of 10th class examination.
- Result sheet of class 12 examination.
- If required, a disability certificate as accepted by the government of India.
- And experience letter or certificate from previous jobs or internships, if applicable.
- Income certificate of the family to prove that the combined income of the household does not exceed Rs.10 lakhs.
- Mark Sheet of JEE Main entrance exam in case of undergraduate students or GATE exam in case of postgraduate students.
- Only for post graduate students, the result of the under graduate degree course needs to be submitted.
- A Bona fight student certificate or any other identity proofs must also be submitted so as to prove that the student is officially enrolled in an academic course.
- An academic reference letter.
- Character certificate or reference letter.
- Resume of the candidate as per current achievements.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Application Procedure
In order to fill the online Application forms for the Reliance Foundations, the subsequent method needs to be followed:
- Visit the official portal of Reliance Foundation Scholarships at scholarships.reliance.foundation.org.
- On the homepage, all the details regarding the Reliance Foundation Scholarships for year 2021-2022 will be mentioned.
- On the top of the page click on “Apply Now“.
- The application portal will automatically open up.
- In the application form, mention all the vital details that have been asked.
- Upload all the aforementioned documents in formats and sizes as instructed by the authorities.
- Since there is no provision of a registration fee, the application will be automatically submitted once The candidate presses submit. Hence, the candidates are advised to review the form.
- Finally, click on “Submit” after completing the application process.