Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship: The girl candidates who wish to pursue higher education in Management, Cyber Security, Data Sciences, and Data Engineering will be supported through this scholarship program. The candidates who wish to avail of benefits through this program must apply for it online. The Praxis Business School has announced this scheme to encourage women’s participation in such careers. The last date to apply for the program has been notified as 28 February 2022. No applications will be accepted for the program post the deadline. Hence, in order to apply for the Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship Program, read through the article given below and check other details such as Application Procedure, Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Scholarship Amount, and more.
- 1 Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship 2022
- 2 Praxis Women Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship 2022
The Praxis Women in Tech or WiT Scholarship is for the girl students who wish to get admitted to the Praxis Business School in Post Graduate Courses. The candidates who will pursue their education in Data Sciences and Data Engineering shall be initially eligible to apply for the award. This initiative of the prestigious institution will not only support the dreams of candidates who aim to study Post Graduate Diploma in Management or PGDM, Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security or PGPSC, Post Graduate Program in Data Science or PGPDS, and Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering or PGPDE there, but also promote careers in the respective fields. The interested applicants can receive monetary benefits to facilitate the course fee expenditures.
Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship: Overview
|Name of the Scholarship Program||Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship|
|Authority||Praxis Business School|
|Institution||Praxis Business School: Kolkata and Bengaluru|
|Field||Management, Cyber Security, Data Sciences and Data Engineering|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Courses||PGDM or PGPSC or PGDPS or PGPDE|
|Aim||To encourage Women in the Technical and Data Careers|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Benefit||Reduction of Scholarship amount in the Course Fee|
|Beneficiaries||Women in Tech or WiT|
|Application Deadline||28 February 2022|
Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship Amount
The candidates who will be applying for the scholarship and will be shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility shall receive monetary benefits. The financial assistance that they will be provided with will be subtracted from the course fee. The amount that will be rewarded to the deserving candidates has been fixed as Rs. 1,00,000 or Rs. 1 Lakh. The candidates will only obtain the advantage of this reward only after they are successfully admitted to the course in Praxis Business School.
Applicable Fee of the Courses
The course fee will be waivered for the candidates who will get selected to receive the Scholarship concessions. The amount of Rs. 1 Lakh will be reduced from the total course fee amount. The applicable fee for the technical and sciences courses for the recipients will be the following:
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Applicable Fee for the Recipients of WiT Scholarship|
|1.||Post Graduate Diploma in Management or PGDM||Rs. 7.51 Lakhs|
|2.||Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security or PGPSC||Rs. 2.58 Lakhs|
|3.||Post Graduate Program in Data Science or PGPDS||Rs. 4.21 Lakhs|
|4.||Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering or PGPDE||Rs. 2 Lakhs|
Praxis Women Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will have to be eligible as per the notified conditions by the Praxis Business School in order to get selected to receive the benefits of the WiT Scholarship Scheme. There have been specific marks criteria that also have been specified for different programs. Check the following eligibility criteria to check if a candidate is eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant should be compulsorily an Indian by nationality.
- Only Girl candidates can apply for the Praxis Women in Tech Scholarship Program.
- The candidates must have enrolled in either PGDM or PGPSC or PGDPS or PGPDE course at Praxis Business School.
- The applicants should have aced the PAT 2022 or Praxis Aptitude Test that is required to get admitted to the post graduate programs offered at the institution.
- The candidates must be eligibile with required educational and academic requirement to get admitted into the course of their choice.
- Such candidates who are aiming to pursue the full time 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma program in Mnagaement for Praxis Buisiness School and aim to also get finacially assisted through the scholarship program should have scored at least 70% marks in CAT/XAT or 75% in CMAT or 80% in MAT/ATMA.
- Prathibha Scholarship Programme 2022
- MakeMyTrip Scholarship ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ 2022
- JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- Reliance Foundation Scholarships
- Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
- Virchow Scholarship Program
- HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Documents required for Praxis WiT Scholarship
The following documents must be possessed by the candidates who are seeking to receive the monetary benefits from the Praxis Scholarship Program:
- A passport photograph of the Applicant.
- A document to supply as an Address Proof of the candidate as mentioned in the application form.
- Latest Resume document or CV of the Applicant.
- Class 10 Result sheet to serve as the Date of Birth Proof of the Candidate.
- Class 10 Board Examination Marksheet of the Candidate.
- Class 12 Board Examination Marksheet of the Candidate.
- Result Scorecard of PAT 2022 or Praxis Admission Test, only if applicable for the course.
- Result Scorecard of CAT or XAT or CMAT or MAT or ATMA, if the candidate is looking to get admitted to the full-time 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma program in Management or PGDM.
- An official Marksheet or Degree Certificate of the Undergraduate Degree Course of the Candidate.
- If applicable, an orignal Degree certificate or Marksheet of the Postgraduate Degree Course of the Candidate.
- A Bonafide Student Certificate of the University or College Enrollment, or an official Student Identity Card in which the Applicant was previously admitted.
Praxis Women in Tech Scholarship Application Procedure
The candidates who wish to apply for the Praxis WiT Scholarship Program as Women in Technology will have to take admission into any of the following courses offered at the Praxis Business School:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management or PGDM
- Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security or PGPSC
- Post Graduate Program in Data Science or PGPDS
- Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering or PGPDE
The women who are applying for the post-graduate program must be eligible as per the aforementioned criteria. The candidates will have to upload all their required documents and information on the portal of the Praxis Business School in order to enroll in the Management, Cyber Security, Data Sciences, or Engineering programs at the institution. Post successful admission, if they satisfy the eligibility conditions, they shall receive financial education in the course fee since they will qualify as a Woman in Technology.
Important Links & Helpdesk for Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship
|Official Portal of Praxis Business School||praxis.ac.in|
|Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship Information Page||Click Here|
|Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship Helpline|
(Monday-Friday: 10 AM-6 PM)
|Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship Mail Supportemail@example.com|
|Admission Application Link||Click Here|
|Admission Helpline||+91 7676160161|