The Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India has been introduced by the officials for OBCs, EBCs and DNTs. The authority has given the responsibility of conducting the scholarship program to the National Testing Agency. The authority is inviting all eligible candidates who want to apply online for Class 9th or Class 11th should apply for PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023.
Students can now apply for this scholarship by filling out and submitting the application form. The officials started the online application procedure on 11th July 2023. This scheme is going to provide Top Class School Education to selected students. Please note that Yasasvi is a central scheme. Scroll down the page to get to know more about the PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship.
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023
The official website of YET NTA is going to hold the PM Yasasvi scheme application link. Selected candidates will be getting admission into the 2023 Academic Session. The authority will be selecting candidates through Yasavi Entrance Test. Aspirants should submit only one application to apply. If the authority received more than one application then they are going to reject them.
The officials are not going to charge any application fee to candidates. It is important to submit the PM Yasasvi application before the decline to avoid rejection. The last to apply for the scholarship is 17th August 2023. The application window will be closed at 11.50 PM. The information related to the eligibility criteria, selection process and others are available on this page.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Scholarship||PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme|
|For Students||OBC/ EBC or DNT|
|Academic Session||2023 Session|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Yasasvi Entrance Test Scholarship Eligibility Conditions
It is important to thoroughly look at the eligibility conditions as well as attain them. Given below are the eligibilities that need to be fulfilled to appear for the scholarship exam:
- Interested aspirants should be citizens of India.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship must belong to the OBC/ EBC and DNT categories.
- Aspirants must be studying in any of identified Top Class Schools. For this, the officials have also released the school list on the official website.
- Applicants must have appeared and passed Class 8th or Class 10th in the 2023 Academic Session.
- The annual income of the family or Parent/ Guardians should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lacs after considering all sources.
- Applicants who are going to apply for the Class 9th entrance exam must have been between 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2011. Both dates are inclusive.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for the Class 11th entrance exam must have been born between 1st April 2005 to 31st March 2009. Both dates are inclusive.
- Please note that both girls and boys are eligible for scholarships. The eligibility conditions for girls are the same as those mentioned for boys.
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship Selection Process
The officials have started the scholarship selection process by opening the application window. The authority opens the application process for a limited time. After that, the officials are going to issue admit cards to registered candidates.
The aspirants will have to print it out and appear for the written examination. After that, the officials will release the result. The officials will then prepare and publish the State-wise, Category-wise Merit List. Candidates getting their names on the merit list will be selected for the scholarship.
How to apply for the PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023?
All candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam can apply for it by following a certain procedure. The following are the steps through which you can submit the application form:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the YET NTA portal with the available link address: https://yet.nta.ac.in/
- Scroll down the home page and click on the New Candidate Register Here on the left side of the screen.
- Read all instructions available on the new screen and then tap on the Click Here to Proceed option.
- Select the class and enter the details like the candidate’s name, mobile number, etc.
- Once, you are done entering the particulars, click on the Submit and Send OTP.
- Finally, you will get successfully registered and the login credentials will be sent to the mobile number after the successful OTP verification.
- Afterwards, the application form will be available on the device where you will have to enter the remaining details in the form.
- Now, you must select the examination centres in which you want to appear for the exam.
- And then upload all documents to the application form within the specifications.
- Finally, take a preview of the form once again and make changes if anything is entered wrong.
- Submit the form and keep its printout safe for the processes.
yet.nta.ac.in Scholarship 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the online application process||11th July 2023|
|Last date of the online application process||17th August 2023 up to 11.50 PM|
|Application Correction Dates||August 2023|
|Availability of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||29th September 2023|
|Display of the examination result||To be announced|
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship Application Link|
|Visit the Website||YTE NTA Website Link|
|Check Out||PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship Information Bulletin|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents need to be uploaded to the yet.nta.ac.in application form?
Aspirants will have to upload the following documents to the application form:
Passport-Sizd Photograph (10 kb to 200 kb), Specimen Signature (4 kb to 30 kb), Category Certificate, Income Certificate, Aadhaar card and PwD certificate (50 kb to 300 kb).
What is the period for submitting the PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship Form?
The officials started the application process on 11th July 2023 and they will close the same application window at 11.50 PM on 10th August 2023.