Odisha PMST Application Form 2022: Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST) is a state-level test conducted by the Odisha Government to identify meritorious students and provide them scholarships to nurture their talent in Mathematics. Odisha PMST Application Form for the year 2021-2022 is available. Interested and eligible students should apply before the due date. The last date of application for Class 11th– 12th students has been extended till 15th January 2022. Applications for the scholarship test are to be submitted in online mode only.
Update: The last date to fill Odisha PMST application form is 12th January 2022 for class 6 to 9 and for class 11 and 12 is 15 Jan 2022.
Odisha PMST Application Form 2022
Odisha PMST is conducted every year for class 6th to Class 9th students. The selection of Class 11th students is done on the basis of marks in the class 10th examination. The scholarship is divided into three stages. Applications are live now and can be submitted online. The scholarship to stage I and Stage II is offered only to the students who pass the scholarship test. Separate authorities have been appointed for the implementation of the scholarship scheme in the state. Under the scholarship, the state government provide
Odisha PMST at a Glance
|Scholarship Name||Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship|
|Concerned Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (Stage I & Stage II) & Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha (Stage III)|
|Scholarship Type||State Government funded Scholarship Scheme|
|Target Students/ Beneficiary||Class 6th- 12th students Govt./ Govt. Aided schools|
|Purpose||Identification of meritorious students for providing scholarship to nurture their mathematical skills|
|Date of application||29th December 2021 to 15th January 2022 (Class 11th to 12th)- extended dates 29th December 2021 to 12th January 2022 (Class 6th to 9th)|
|Selection Criteria||Stage I & Stage II- Scholarship Test Stage III- Class 10th Marks|
|Mode of application||Online|
|State Scholarship Portal||scholarship.odisha.gov.in|
Odisha PMST 2022 Important Dates
|Events||Stage I and Stage II (6th to 9th)||Stage III (11th to 12th)|
|Starting of application submission||29th December 2021||27th December 2021|
|Last date of application submission||12th January 2022||15th January 2022|
|Last date for validation of student record||–||20th January 2022|
|Date of issue of admit card||Notified soon||No Exam|
|Date of scholarship test||Notified soon||No Exam|
|Publication of result||Notified soon||Notified Soon|
Stages of Scheme
|Stage I||Class 6th to Class 8th||BSE, Odisha|
|Stage II||Class 9th to 11th||BSE, Odisha|
|Stage III||Class 11th to 12th||DHSE Odisha|
Odisha PMST Eligibility
- Only the students of the state studying in Odia medium are eligible for the scheme.
- For Stage I, candidates should be studying in Class 6th.
- For Stage II, candidates should be studying in Class 9th.
- For Stage III, they must be studying in class 11th. Only top 2000 HSC qualified students are eligible for application.
- There is no minimum income criteria.
Documents Required for Application
Students are who wish to apply for the scholarship need to have the following documents ready with them during the application process-
- Aadhaar Card
- School Id
- Marksheet of the last exam passed by the students
- Passbook copy of the Bank Account with details such as Account No. and IFSC code.
- Passport size photograph of student
- Marksheet of last examination passed
PMST Application Form 2021-2022
Applications for Stage I & II and Stage III are invited separately. A separate application process followed. In this section, we have discussed both the application processes. Those who have not applied yet can have a look-
Stage I and Stage II (Class 6th to 9th) Application process
- Applications are submitted in online mode only through the designated authorities/ Authority to Log in.
- Students are not allowed to apply on their own.
- The Authority to Log in for Stage I candidates (Elementary Schools) areBlock Education Officers. Applications will be submitted by them.
- For Stage I and Stage II students, applications will be filled by the Head of the Institutions.
- Students have to provide necessary information to the Authority to Login.
- The concerned authorities have to submit the applications of the students through the link provided on the official website of BSE, Odisha.
Stage III (Class 11th – 12th) Application Process
Application forms for Stage III are to be filled online by the students. They can follow the given instructions-
- Open State Scholarship Portal of Odisha.
- Click on “Apply Scholarship” link given on the homepage.
- Search for PMST option and click on “Apply” link.
- You will be taken to Student Login page.
- Click on Register Here link.
- Now agree to the conditions mentioned.
- Registration page will open.
- Enter Aadhaar No. and other personal details as asked. Click on Register button.
- On successful registration, Student login details will be generated.
- Login with the student login id and password.
- Fill in all the compulsory information such as personal details, academic details, eligibility and bank information.
- Click on Next button.
- Application form preview will open. Save and take a printout of the same.
- Keep the application form copy safe for further references.
Odisha PMST: Exam Pattern
- Scholarship exam for Stage I and Stage II will be conducted separately.
- It will be an offline exam i.e, OMR based exam.
- Objective Type Questions will be asked.
- Total number of questions will be 60.
- Total marks will be 150 marks.
Before the conduct of the exam, applicants will be issued admit cards. They have to download the admit card from the BSE portal.