Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students 2023: Many Indian students must be contemplating studying in Australia but due to the financial barriers they usually relinquish their dream of studying in this country which is full of career opportunities. Here we have got enthralling news for Indian students who want to study in Australia. The government of Australia has initiated an Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students in 2023.
This scheme can be a game changer for many Indian Students who are planning to study in Australia either their graduation or post-graduation and are facing many financial challenges for this. Go through this article to gain complete information about the Maitri scholarship scheme.
Australian Maitri Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Australian Maitri Scholarship scheme can be seen as one of the finest opportunities for the Indian Students planning to study in Australia but could not do so. In other words, the main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to Indian students who want to pursue either their graduation or post-graduation from Australia. It will also strengthen the ties between the two nations.
Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students 2023: Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students|
|Objective of Scholarship||To provide financial assistance and strengthen the ties between the two nation|
|Location of Study||Australia|
|Number of Scholarships||45|
|Scholarship for||Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate program|
|Commencement||To Be Updated|
|Deadline||To Be Updated|
- Scholarship After 12th 2023
- National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 Registration Started
- Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023
Who is eligible for Maitri Scholarship?
The following criteria should be fulfilled by the applicants:
- The candidate applying should be a citizen of India.
- If candidates are planning to earn their graduation degree then those candidates should have good academics in their Intermediate or 12th examination. In addition to this, they should also have the required documents for 12th standard i.e their marksheet and passing certificate.
- If the applicant is planning to pursue their post-graduation from Australia then they must have completed their graduation from India and should have impressive scores in that. Similarly, they should possess all their graduation certificates with them.
Application Procedure Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students 2023
As per the recent updates, the Australian Government has just announced the Maitri Scholarship Scheme for the students of India in 2023. Moreover, the authorities have not provided any update regarding the application process however they have just provided updates regarding the prime objective of this scheme. As soon as the Australian authorities provide any update about the application process for the Maitri scheme, we will update the same on this page only. Therefore interested students can just bookmark this page for future updates.
As the online application process will be updated in the coming months. However, the candidates are advised to just accumulate the following documents as they will be required at the time of filling up the Maitri Scholarship Online Application form. The documents are as follows:
- Scanned copy of the 12th certificates.
- Scanned copy of the 10th certificate.
- Scanned copy of the signatures along with a coloured passport-size photograph.
- A valid mobile number and an email id.
- Most importantly the scanned copy of the Indian Passport.
Objective and Benfits
The objective of this scheme launched by the Australian Government is to bolster the ties along with cooperation between India and Australia. In addition to this, the Australian Government also aims to encourage Australian Culture and Education in Indian students as it will be only possible when the Indian students will study and will spend some time in the country.
Coming to the benefits of this scholarship programme, there will be a total of 45 beneficiaries for this scheme. The 45 candidates selected will be provided with education fees by the Australian government. In addition to this, they will also be provided with a stipend that will take care of their day-to-day expenses.
|Apply Here>>||Australian Maitri Scholarship Scheme 2023 (To Be Active Soon)|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|