Many Indian students must contemplate studying in Australia, but due to financial barriers, they usually relinquish their dream of studying in this country full of career opportunities. Here, we have enthralling news for Indian students who want to study in Australia. The government of Australia has initiated an Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students.
This scheme can be a game changer for many Indian Students who are planning to study in Australia for graduation or post-graduation and are facing many financial challenges. Go through this article to gain complete information about the Maitri scholarship scheme.
Australian Maitri Scholarship Scheme
The Australian Maitri Scholarship scheme can be seen as one of the finest opportunities for Indian Students planning to study in Australia but could not do so. In other words, the main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to Indian students who want to pursue either their graduation or post-graduation from Australia. It will also strengthen the ties between the two nations.
Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students: Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students|
|Objective of Scholarship||To provide financial assistance and strengthen the ties between the two nation|
|Location of Study||Australia|
|Number of Scholarships||45|
|Scholarship for||Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate program|
Who is eligible for the Maitri Scholarship?
The applicants should fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate applying should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates planning to graduate should have good academics in their Intermediate or 12th examination. In addition, they should also have the required documents for the 12th standard, i.e. their marksheet and passing certificate.
- If the applicant is planning to pursue their post-graduation from Australia,, they must have completed their graduation from India and have impressive scores. Similarly, they should possess all their graduation certificates with them.
Application Procedure Australian Maitri Scholarship for Indian Students 2023
To apply for the Maitri Scholarship, students must first pick the Australian University where they want to be admitted. Students can check out the portal- www.studyaustralia.gov.au and pick the university based on their fields and interests.
After this, students must contact this university via email or call and convey their interest in availing of the scholarship.
The candidates are advised to accumulate the following documents as they will be required when filling up the Maitri Scholarship Online Application form. The documents are as follows:-
- Scanned copy of the 12th certificates.
- Scanned copy of the 10th certificate.
- Scanned copy of the signatures along with a coloured passport-size photograph.
- A valid mobile number and an email ID.
- Most importantly, the scanned copy of the Indian Passport.
Objective and Benfits
The objective of this scheme launched by the Australian Government is to bolster the ties and cooperation between India and Australia. In addition, the Australian Government also aims to encourage Australian Culture and Education in Indian students as it will be only possible when Indian students study and spend some time in the country.
Coming to the benefits of this scholarship programme, there will be a total of 45 beneficiaries for this scheme. The 45 candidates selected will be provided with education fees by the Australian government. In addition to this, they will also be provided with a stipend that will take care of their day-to-day expenses.
|Find More Information On||Maitri Scholarship Official Portal|
|Check Here||Australian Institutions Details|
|For Related Updates, Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|