Ericsson Telecommunications is inviting online applications for the Empowering Girl Scholarship. Through this scholarship, the company seeks to benefit the oppressed gender community. This scholarship will specifically benefit the female candidates studying in the second year of the Management or Engineering (IT/CS stream) Degree courses.
The eligible girls must apply online for this scholarship before the deadline to receive benefits up to Rs. 75,000 per year. Read the subsequent writing to learn more about the application procedure, eligibility, dates and other details.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
Ericsson Telecommunications is striving to contribute to Indian society by trying to sponsor girls’ education. The company has launched the “Ericsson Empowering Scholarship” to benefit female students by financially assisting them in their second year of education.
The courses that will be covered in this scholarship are Masters in Business Administration and Engineering in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
Those selected by the authorities will receive monetary benefits up to Rs. 75,000 to cover fee expenses. Moreover, the girls can utilize the financial amount for other educational expenses. Interested candidates need to apply online for the scholarship.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship|
|Project Reference||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Aim||Support disadvantaged girls in pursuit of higher education|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Girl candidates in MBA and IT/CS Engineering|
|Maximum Scholarship Amount||Rs. 75,000|
|Scholarship Type||Merit cum Means|
|Duration||One year, that is, 2nd year of study in the course|
|Last Date to Apply||–|
The objective of the Ericsson Empowering Girl
Ericsson Telecommunication aims to contribute to Indian society by empowering girls through the strength of Education. It is a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility Project. This company scholarship will provide financial assistance to girls based on their educational performance.
The selected candidates will mostly belong to the Economically Unstable part of the Society. Hence, these girls will be able to study and pursue their education with the hope of a bright future.
Eligibility for Ericsson Empowering Girl
Candidates who are interested in applying for the scholarship must check the eligibility criteria for their respective educational streams prior to the registration process. The following criteria need to be considered by the applicants before applying:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen and a female candidate.
- Applicant must be a student in the 2nd year of the Engineering program in Information and Communications Technology or ICT, that is, Information Technology (IT) or Computer Sciences(CS) streams, or 2nd year students of Management in Business Administration or MBA program at colleges recognized by the State Governments or University Grants Commission (UGC) in India.
- The examination marks secured in the previous final examination by the aspiring candidates must be a minimum of 6.5 GPA or equivalent.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family derived from all the earning sources should not be more than Rs. 6,00,000.
- Children of such people who are employed by Ericsson Telecommunications and Buddy4Study will not be considered for the scholarship.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Amount
The students who will be granted this scholarship will receive a fixed amount. The fund’s amount has been decided as Rs. 75,000 for a year, which will be the second year of education. It is up to the candidate to decide the purpose of the money awarded. However, the authorities wish to supply the amount for the following expenses for the candidate’s education:
- Institutional Expenses, that is, the fee including the Tuition Fees.
- Accommodation fees are only applicable for such hostels located in the precinct of the Institute.
- Internet facilities are required in case of Online classes or other course projects.
- An electronic device such as a Laptop or others might be required for study only.
- Course Books as needed for any examination.
- Miscellaneous Educational Expenditures such as Stationery.
Features of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
The Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship has the following features:-
- This scholarship will support all the recipients by aiming to cover their various educational expenses.
- It will contribute to Women’s Empowerment by helping candidates to study in the second year of the aforementioned courses to ensure that they can gain the necessary financial stability to pursue education.
- The scholarship amount money will be transferred into the candidate’s account through Direct Bank Transfer or DBT mode.
- The financial assistance will be supplied for one year, that is, the second year class of the course.
- This will further reduce the possibility of dropout cases due to failure to afford certain educational expenses.
- Moreover, this scholarship will ensure that such female candidates who are deserving will be prioritised based on merit and thus awarded for their academic achievements.
Documents to be Uploaded
The candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship must have the following documents prepared before registering themselves for the scholarship:
- Identity proof with a photo of the applicant, such as an Aadhaar Card.
- Passport-sized photograph in required dimension, file format and size.
- Previous qualifying examination marksheet or grade card of the applicant to prove that the GPA is more than or equal to 6.5.
- Income proof of the candidate’s family, such as form 16A, an income certificate issued by the government authority, or any salary slips and more viable options.
- Proof of admission in a recognised college or university. Student ID cards, Bonafide certificates, etc. will be accepted.
- Fee receipt of the current academic year of the candidate.
- Applicant’s Bank account details for the reception of scholarship money and a cancelled cheque or a copy of the passbook as supportive documents.
Application Procedure for Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
The candidates who wish to receive the benefits of this scholarship will have to apply for it online. The authorities have not notified the candidates regarding any offline application acceptance. The official scholarship information and application window are currently available on the official portal of Buddy4Study. The candidates can fill out the application form on the assigned portal by observing the following method :
- Visit the official Buddy4Study portal at www.buddy4study.com.
- On the home page, open the dropdown list of “Scholarships” and click on “View More” under “Popular Corporate Scholarships“.
- In the “Featured scholarships” Section, select “Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program“.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button on the consequently directed web page.
- In the scholarship’s respective Educational stream section, click “Apply Now“.
- “Login” to Buddy4Study with the Registered Account or “Sign In” to create a new one.
- The “Application Form Page” will consequently open up. Tap on the “Start Application“.
- Fill in all the required details marked with “*” in the application form.
- Upload all the above documents in the document dimensions, formats and sizes as needed for the online form.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” and select the option of “Preview” to check the entire application before submission.
- If the filled details are correct and the documents are perfectly uploaded, tap on the “Submit” in order to complete the application.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship: Important Link
Candidates who have any queries about the above-mentioned scholarship program can contact the following:-
|Timings for call||10 AM to 6 PM on working days, that is, Monday to Friday|
|Check Here||Ericsson Official Portal|
|For More Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|