BMU Kind Circle Scholarship: The BMU i.e., BML Munjal University has launched the BMU kind circle scholarship 2022-23. This scholarship has been established for deserving and worthy candidates of economically weak backgrounds. The families who have undergone the adverse effects of COVID-19 and whose financial status has downturned are also eligible to take the benefits of this BMU kind circle scholarship program.
The application process has already started and the students who are in need of this scholarship have applied on or before the last date which is the 31st of august 2022. To know more about the details of the BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23 kindly read the article carefully.
BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23: Highlights
|Name of the article||BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23 – Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date|
|Type of the article||Scholarship Programme|
|Category of the Article||Application form|
|Launched for||Economically weak students of BMU Munjal University|
|Who can apply||Undergraduate and postgraduate students|
|Scholarship Amount||a) Rs 72,000/- annually for tuition fees or living expenses. And,|
b) Rs 35,000/- for laptop (once in the course)
|Submission of online application||Closed|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to apply||31st August 2022|
BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23: Eligibility Criteria
To be able to take the benefits of the BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23, the students must check their eligibility criteria mentioned below-
- The students who have taken admissions or are already studying at BML Munjal University (BMU) in any of the undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The students who are provided assistance under the BMU kind circle scholarship programme are categorised as under-
- The students who are at present studying in BMUs general graduation courses such as B.A, B.COM, B.SC, BBA etc.
- The students who are presently studying in BMUs professional graduation courses such as B.Tech, BCA etc.
- The students who are presently studying in BMUs postgraduation courses such as MCA, MBA etc.
- The family income of the students should not exceed more than Rs 8,00,000/- per annum from all sources. The income proof (salary slip) will be given by the parents along with an affidavit declaring their income.
- The scholarship is available for only those students who have secured a minimum of 60% marks in their previous class.
The students should take note that the children or family members of the donors and employees of Buddy4study and Karta organisation are not eligible to avail of the benefits of this scholarship programme.
How to apply for BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23?
The eligible students can apply for the BMU Kind Scholarship Programme by following the simple steps mentioned below-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23 i.e www.buddy4study.com.
- The homepage will appear where the students have to click on the “Apply Now” button.
- The registered students will now have to log in by using their Google id, Mobile number or E-mail id.
- The students who have not registered earlier can now register at Buddy4study by using their G-Mail account, mobile number and e-mail id.
- Now, on the screen, you will be able to see the BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2022-23 application form.
- You need to click on the “Start Application” button to start the application process.
- Now, fill in all the details that are asked in the application form.
- You will now have to upload the scanned copies of the documents details of which are given below in this article.
- Now preview the application form and check all the details carefully.
- Lastly, click on the “submit” button to complete the process of filling out the application form.
Documents required for the BMU Kind scholarship 2022-23
Given below is the list of documents required to apply for the BMU Kind scholarship 2022-23–
- The student’s passport-size photographs.
- The ID card or a bonafide letter of the student.
- The admission letter of the college.
- The previous year’s mark sheet of the student.
- The income proof of the family.
- The bank passbook.
Benefits of BMU kind circle scholarship
The benefits that will be given to the students who will get selected for the BMU kind circle scholarship programme are mentioned below-
- The selected students will get a sum of Rs 72,000/- annually. The students can either pay their tuition fees or can spend them to cover their living expenses.
- The sum of Rs 35,000/- will be given to the students to buy a Laptop which is one of the important learning devices. This sum will only be given once in the course duration.
The students from EWS are assumed to be provided with certain tuition fee waivers by the BMU. Once the transfer is made, the students, as well as the university, will be provided with an acknowledgement.
Selection Procedure for BMU kind circle scholarship 2022-23
The selection of the students is a multi-stage process in which the students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial needs. The students applying for the BMU kind circle scholarship 2022-23 will be selected on the following basis-
- The students will be shortlisted on the basis of their financial needs or financial crisis and the merit of their academics.
- The telephonic interview will be conducted for the shortlisted students.
- The document verification of the selected students will be done.
- The final selection will be after the personal interview of the students.