Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020-21 Amar Ujala| The applicant can now enroll for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship 2020-21 through our page. The Scholarship is provided by the “Amar Ujala Foundation”. The application dates to apply for a scholarship will be live, very soon on the official portal. Candidates are now looking for the scholarship and they can easily have the eligibility details and important dates for scholarship on our page. Read the article up to end to have all essential information.
The scholarship is for the students of class 9th to 12th. Applicants read out the scholarship conditions to apply on our page. The Scholarship was launched in the year 2014 (month of June) which aims to provide financial support to the candidates who are studying in the government schools and have a family income less than 1.5 lakhs per year from all sources.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020-21
- 1.1 Scholarship 2020-21 Complete Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Atul Maheswari Scholarship 2020-21
- 1.3 Scholarship Rewards and Selection Process
- 1.4 अतुल माहेश्वरी छात्रवृत्ति अमर उजाला Selection Process
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020-21
Scholarships are generally meant for the upliftment and providing financial support to the meritorious students. It has been observed that due to lack of funds, candidates have to leave their studies and poverty increases, data of illiteracy will also hike up. Therefore, the main motive of the scholarship is to encourage the students to continue their studies and the meritorious students are also awarded under scholarship scheme.
Currently, there are no updates regarding the availability of Atul Maheswari Scholarship (AMS). However, looking at the previous trends it can be interpreted that the authority will be releasing the scholarship scheme very soon in their official portal. Expected time for the release of scholarship is in the month of August 2020. Candidates can have online forms anytime this month. Please bookmark our page so that we can update you as online links are activated to apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020-21.
The level of scholarship examination will be as per the class they are applying for. For instance, Applicants who have completed 9th and they are applying for the scholarship then questions up to 9th level shall be asked in the examination.
Scholarship 2020-21 Complete Details
The applicant can have complete details of the Scholarship in the table given below. Direct links will be provided in the table after the authority opens the direct link to apply for the application. Please refer to the details given below.
|Authority||अमर उजाला फाउंडेशन|
|Name of the Schoalrship||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020-21|
|Satrting date to apply||August 2020 (Excepted)|
|Application Period||One period|
|Selection Process||Written examination, Interview|
|Essential Eligibility||Student must be in the class from 9th to 12th|
Parent’s Income should be less than 1.5 lakhs per annum.
|Scholarship Rewards||Rs 30k to 50k|
Eligibility Criteria for Atul Maheswari Scholarship 2020-21
Candidates who wishes to avail scholarship benefits can refer to the complete details of eligibility before proceeding towards online form filling. The essential eligibility criteria are-:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates pursuing studies in class 9th to 12th can apply.
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the recent final/annual examinations.
- The family income should be less than 1.5 lakhs per annum.
- Applicant should have a bank account.
- Aadhar card information should be updated properly.
Scholarship Rewards and Selection Process
The applicants can have the complete details of the scholarship after it is released in the official portal of the Amar Ujala Foundation. Looking after previous year scholarships reward the distribution was made into two categories. A total of 38 students were selected for the scholarship in which 18 students were from class 9th and 10th while the other 18 were from class 11th and 12th. The students for pre-matric scholarship i.e. 9th and 10th received a cash prize of Rs 30,000 while for post-matric i.e. for class 11th and 12th, an amount of Rs 50,000 was distributed. Two differently-abled candidates one from high school and one from Intermediate are also selected for a scholarship.
अतुल माहेश्वरी छात्रवृत्ति अमर उजाला Selection Process
Candidates might be wondering about selection process for scholarship. Students must note that the selections shall be made as per the written test and multiple rounds of Interviews organized by the scholarship authority. A huge number of candidates will be enrolling for the scholarship program therefore, the applicant must achieve a good score to get their name on the merit list.
As per previous years’ data, around 1.5 lakhs candidates have registered for a scholarship from which 80,000 candidates appeared for examinations. The total selections made by authority is 36 students. Therefore, the applicant can interpret the level of competition and must do well in the exam.
List of essential Documents required
Applicant enrolling for Atul Maheswari Scholarship program needs to show the list of documents given below. The documents are to be provided so that the authority can examine complete details about the student availing for a scholarship. Applicant must note that the documents provided in the application form must be genuine and updated. Aadhar card shall be linked to bank account number.
- Income certificate of Applicant’s family.
- Ration Card.
- Category Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Previous passed class marksheet and pass certificate.
- Differently-abled candidates must possess a certificate for it.
How to register for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
Online registration for a scholarship for the year 2020-21 will be notified soon. To have the latest notification about the scholarship, applicant must visit the official portal of the Amar Ujala Foundation. Direct links will be provided on this page after the authority confirms the dates for filling a form. Please refer to the details mentioned below on which we have depicted simple ways to fill online application form.
- Candidates have to browse the official portal of Amar Ujala Foundation i.e. https://foundation.amarujala.com/
- Now, the homepage of the official portal flash on the screen.
- Tap on the Atul Maheswari Scholarship 2020-21 on the homepage of the official portal.
- Applicants will then have to tap on New Registration under scholarship.
- Provide your basic details in the Registration Form.
- The details asked will be about the personal information about the candidate and qualification details.
- Provide your Mobile number and Mail id in the registration form.
- The confirmation of account registration along with username and password will be sent to your registered mail id/mobile number.
- Enter to your dashboard with the login details provided to you.
- Keep the login details save for future use to download admit card.
- Take a copy of the application filed by you.
Click Here to apply for Atul Maheswari Scholarship Form 2020-21 (expected to start in the month of August 2020)
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship- Frequently Asked Question
The scheme category is for both the students i.e Pre Matrics and Post Matric.
The scholarship is for the students who are in class 9th to 12th. Students can refer to complete article to get a detailed overview of eligibility criteria to avail the scholarship.
Authority will select the applicant through written test which will be organised at various centres at various states.
Currently, there are no confirmed dates about scholarship opening. However, applicants can expect it in the month of August 2020.
Candidate will receive Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 under Atul Maheswari Scholarship Scheme.