Jnanabhumi Scholarships Status @ www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in: Jnanabhumi is a digital platform in Andhra Pradesh state launched for the smooth implementation of the education system and welfare programs in the state. It is mainly focused on the transparent and timely disbursement of scholarships provided to the students by the state government. This portal ensures student-centric and accountable administration and transparent implementation of government scholarships.
Every year a huge number of eligible candidates submit their applications for taking the benefit of scholarships provided by the government. After making a successful application, the portal also gives applicants an opportunity to track their application status. They can use their application number and other details provided by the govt. to check the status of the online application.
Here in this article, we have compiled all the information relevant to the Jnanabhumi AP post and pre-matric scholarship online status check. Along with this, readers will find complete information about this portal, application procedure, renewal procedure, and other relevant details.
Jnanabhumi Pre/Post Matric Scholarship
|Article Category||Jnanabhumi Pre/Post Scholarships Status|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd. (APSMFC), Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Types of scholarships||Post Matric and Pre-Matric|
Jnanabhumi is an online portal launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu in the year 2017. It is a paperless and digital platform through which the state government implements its Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarships in the state. Apart from the disbursement of scholarships, this portal provides various other services like education services, online affiliation to university/Board, Skill up-gradation programs, declaration of online results, admissions, etc.
AP government disburses Pre Matric, Post Matric, and other Scholarships of around Rs.5000/- on an annual basis to 17 lakh students of SC, ST, BC, Differently-Abled, Minorities, Kapu, EBC communities of the state. These scholarships include various stakeholders such as Government Departments, Colleges/schools, Hostels, Affiliating Authorities, bank branches, etc. All the activities are carried through an online platform i.e. Jnanabhumi. Apart from this several other scholarships of worth Rs.1500/- are also offered to the candidates through this portal. The main objectives of launching the Jnanabhumi portal are-
- It provides a single desk for the disbursement of scholarships to the communities.
- Release of scholarships in a timely and transparent manner.
- Providing assistance to the education system and welfare department in the state.
- Realizing equal opportunities for education for all.
Benefits of Jnanabhumi
Some of the major benefits and outcomes of the Jnanabhumi portal are as follows-
- It ensures the timely release of the scholarships.
- It ensures that the beneficiary of the scholarship is an eligible and genuine student.
- Helps in reducing paperwork and eliminating large paper footprint and manual work. This ultimately contributes to environmental sustainability.
- It has reduced the cycle time for the release and processing of scholarships.
- With the launch of an online portal, prospective beneficiaries do not have to visit their respective department for application forms, tracking application status and for various other works related to the scholarship.
Here, we have shared information, particularly about the two main scholarships offered under the Jnanabhumi portal. These are- Pre-Matric Scholarship and Post-Matric Scholarship.
The complete information about both welfare scholarships is provided below.
Post Matric Scholarship
Jnanabhumi plays an important role in the disbursement of the Post-Matric Scholarship to eligible students in the state. It is basically awarded for the higher education of students belonging to Minorities, SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, and Differently-Abled communities of the state after the completion of Matriculation.
The main stakeholders of this scholarship include 15 Government Departments, 36 Affiliating Authorities, 8000+ bank branches, 8000+ Colleges, and 2,894 hostels. The scholarship will be awarded to the minority communities and identified populations on a saturation basis.
Jnanabhumi Scholarships Post Matric Eligibility
AP Post-matric scholarship will be provided only to eligible candidates. The eligibility requirements are as follows-
- Candidates should be admitted to a recognised college/board as post-matric students.
- They must fulfil the income criteria given as under-
|Community/ Category||Annual Income ceiling|
|Minorities||Rs.1.5 lakhs (rural) Rs.2 lakhs (urban)|
|Differently Abled||Rs.1 lakh|
How to Apply for Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarships?
In order to apply for PMS, applicants are required to follow the given instructions-
- Go to the Jnanabhumi portal (https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in).
- Click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link.
- Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF) or collect it from the college.
- Fill out the application form completely. Submit the signed copy of the same to the principal of the respective college.
- JSAF will be verified by the college principal and will be submitted through Jnanbhumi.
- On successful submission of the application, candidates will receive an SMS confirming the submission.
- Now, students have to visit the Mee Seva and have to provide their Aadhaar no and Jnanabhumi application ID. They have to verify the details on applications and have to make modifications (if applicable).
- Lastly, candidates have to provide their biometric authentication and have to submit the application finally.
How to check Jnanabhumi Scholarships Application Status?
After submission of the application, if students want to know the status of the tier application they can do so.
In order to track the application status, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Go to https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter the login ID and password, and captcha code.
- Click on the application status option.
- The current status of the application will appear.
- Candidates can check their application progress.
Apart from this, candidates may also receive an SMS if the application will be accepted. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile no. and email ID active throughout the procedure.
Jnanabhumi Scholarships Application Renewal
Candidates availing of the scholarships have to renew the application year as the candidate moves to the next year. For renewal, they have to submit a renewal application form. It requires the admission date of the current year of the students and roll number and hall ticket number of the previous year.
On successful renewal, they will receive the confirmation through SMS. At the time of renewal, candidates can update their mobile, email ID, and bank account, before biometric authentication.
The pre-matric scholarship is awarded to the students studying in class I to class X in Government or Recognized Private Schools of the state. This financial support from the government is only meant for students belonging to minority communities and weaker sections of the society in the state.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the eligibility requirements fulfilled by the applicants. Candidates from BPL families having a low annual income will be given preferences. Only two children from one family will be given benefits under this scheme.
Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships Status Eligibility
Candidates interested in filling out applications must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Applications submitted by ineligible candidates will be rejected by the concerned authority. The eligibility criteria for the pre-matric scholarship are as follows-
- The student should be studying in a recognised school in classes I to X.
- Students must obtain a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent marks/grades in previous final examinations for the students of classes II to X.
- The annual income of Guardians/ Parents of the students from all the sources should not be more than 1 lakh.
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for girl students. If a sufficient number of eligible girl students is not available, then this scholarship is awarded to other male students.
- Permanent residents of Andhra state or non-permanent residents of the state both candidates are eligible to apply.
- Beneficiaries should ensure that they do not avail of any other scholarship or stipend benefit from the government.
Candidates fulfilling all the aforementioned conditions can fill out the application. They have to attach the following documents with the application-
- Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Photocopy of Previous year’s marks certificate /marksheet/ Progress report
- Photocopy of Bank passbook in Joint Account of Parent and Student
- Proof of permanent residence of Parent/Guardian. It can be a Voter Id/ Ration Card/ Gas Bill / Electricity Bill or any other document.
- Minority Community Declaration/ Caste certificate.
- Photograph of the candidate attested by the Headmaster of the school.
How to apply for Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships?
Candidates can follow the given procedure to make an application for availing Pre-Matric Scholarship-
Candidates have to visit the official Jnanabhumi portal i.e. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Now, they have to click on the “Pre-Matric Scholarship” option. Opening the link, they have to click on the application registration link. They have to fill out the application form and submit the application form. After the successful submission of the application, they will receive an application number or a login ID. They must keep the login ID safe for references in future.
After filling out the application form, they have to follow the instructions and process as provided by the concerned officials. They must be ready with all the required documents as they will be called for document verification after application.
How to check Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships Application Status?
Once candidates have submitted the application, they can also check the status of their application. To track the status of the application, they have to log in with the Login ID and other required credentials.
We Hope, the information shared in the given article about the Jnanabhumi AP Pre/Post Matric scholarship status check online was beneficial. In case of any query regarding the same, candidates should feel free to leave their queries in the comment sections below.