Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship: Aditya Birla Capital Limited is one of the leading non-banking financial services in India. Their non-profit organisation, which is known as the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation. It deals with the Corporate Social Responsibilities initiatives. As a part of the CSR Project, the ABCL Foundation launched the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program.
The company promises to provide financial assistance to students who have lost their parents due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. A one-time monetary help of up to Rs. 60,000/- will be provided to the candidates who are eligible for the program.
To know more about the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship like Eligibility, Online Application Form, Procedures, and more, read the article given below.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
The Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR Project behests the leading lucrative organizations in the country to take up non-profitable activities. Under the same program, the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation launched the scholarship scheme to ensure smooth education to the candidates who suffered a parental loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The students who apply for this scholarship will receive an amount of up to Rs. 60,000/-depending on their academic level. This amount shall be utilized in covering the educational expenses.
Those who wish to avail of the benefits through this program must apply online through the portal for the scholarship. The students of Class 1 to 12 and Undergraduate levels will be helped through this scheme.
Highlights of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship|
|Authority||Aditya Birla Capital Foundation under ABCL|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR|
|Aim||To support the education of students who have lost parent(s) due to COVID|
|Beneficiaries||Students in Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate Courses|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 60,000|
Aim of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
The pandemic has imposed a very hard time for the entire humankind. The situation worsened drastically, leading to a lot of life loss. There were many young children who lost their parents. With this emotionally devastating loss, the kids also faced financial instability. This can be detrimental to the pursuit of education.
To ensure that there is no harmful effect of the pandemic on the bright future of the candidates, the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship was launched. The candidates who will be eligible will be supported financially through this scheme.
Their educational expenses might be covered using the amount they will be awarded. The students can also cover extra valuable services such as Life Skills Training, Mental Wellness, and Career Guidance.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Amount
The candidates will receive benefits up to Rs. 60,000. The amount will depend upon the level of education of the candidate. The amount will also differ since the candidates studying in Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate levels will be covered. The students will receive the amount One Time and must manage it in accordance with the educational expense. The following amount has been fixed for the candidates:-
|Classes 1-8||Up to Rs. 24,000|
|Classes 9-12||Up to Rs. 30,000|
|General Undergraduate Courses||Up to Rs. 36,000|
|Professional Undergraduate Courses||Up to Rs. 60,000|
Aditya Birla COVID Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Those seeking the aforementioned financial assistance should apply for the program. However, only the eligible candidates will be selected. Before applying for the scholarship program, the following conditions must be observed:-
- The student must be an Indian.
- The candidates must be either in Classes 1 to 12 or in an Undergraduate course, General or Professional.
- The candidates must be enrolled while applying for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is only limited to the candidates who have lost either one or both parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are facing financial insecurities to pursue education due to the same.
Documents required during application submission
The candidates who aspire to apply for the scholarship in order to get financial assistance for education need to possess particular documents in order to prove their eligibility. The documents also need to be digitally scanned and attested to the application form at the time of submission.
Since no test or any other selection exam will be conducted to choose the beneficiaries, the decision will depend on the authenticity and righteousness of the submitted papers. The following documents will be needed:
- Photograph the candidate in the required size, dimension and format.
- Exam result card or marksheet of the previously qualified class from a recognised Board or University.
- The government accepted identity proof such as an Aadhaar card, Voter Identity, Driving License, Passport or PAN Card.
- The Fee Receipt or an Admission Letter Bonafide Certificate or an Identity Document Card issued by the Institution to prove enrollment in the current academic year.
- Death certificate of the lost parent or parents to prove the Crisis that the candidate is facing.
- To prove the parent’s death specifically because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the receipts of the Hospital, medical prescription issued by the Doctor, Report of the COVID test or RTPCR, medication bills, hospital discharge notes, and such documents will also have to be submitted.
- Details of the Bank Account of the candidate. The parent’s bank account information will also be valid.
- Not necessarily needed, but if possible, an Income Certificate can also be submitted.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Application Procedure
The Scholarship has been launched by the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation. However, the program will be executed by the implementation partner Buddy4Study. The candidates will have to apply online through the assigned portal of the scholarship. There is no provision for offline applications. The following steps need to be followed while applying for the scholarship:-
- Visit the official portal of the educational website Buddy4Study at www.buddy4study.com.
- On the home page, tap on the “Scholarships” dropdown list. The menu will open up.
- Click on “View More” under the category of “Popular Corporate Scholarships“.
- The latest scholarships will open up. On the side menu of “Featured Scholarships“, choose the “Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program“.
- The page to apply for the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship will open up.
- Click on “Apply Now” so as to register for the Scholarship Program.
- Choose the kind of program the candidate is pursuing, that is School Level or Undergraduate College level.
- Log in using a pre-registered account or create a new account to access the website.
- The application form will open up.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Next, upload the documents mentioned above in the needed sizes and formats.
- Finally, press “Submit“.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Important Links & Contacts
|Check Here||Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Application Portal|
|For Related Updates, Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|