Aaj Tak is offering scholarships to students in India. Those who are willing to appear for competitive examinations on a national level can avail of the scholarship award. Prices up to Rs.1 crore will be given to the meritorious candidates. Those interested in benefits from the scholarship must appear for the national aptitude test.
The NAT will enable the students to receive the Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship. The registrations for the scholarship will commence soon. Aspirants will have to apply online through the Aaj Tak campus scholarship portal.
Furthermore, the exam dates for the national aptitude test will also be notified. Read all the important information regarding the scholarship, such as the application procedure, the aim of the scholarship, examinations covered, the national aptitude test, and much more, in the article below.
Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship
Aaj Tak Campus National Aptitude Test will soon be held for the ATCNAT scholarship applicants. In order to determine the students who are eligible to receive benefits under this scheme, the exam will be held.
The last registration date depends on the examination the applicant is preparing for. Those attempting JEE, IPMAT, and CLAT exams can apply online within the deadline prescribed to them. The online application will have a different deadline for the rest of the entrance and competitive exams.
The registered applicants will have to appear for the national aptitude test. The exam will be based on the syllabus of the exam the students will appear for. To be able to receive the scholarship award, each applicant will have to appear for the NAT exam. NAT will be conducted for JEE, IPMAT, and CLAT exam candidates. India Today group will award students scholarships up to Rs.1 crores. This will help the students to pursue their dreams without any financial hesitation.
Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship: Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship|
|Offered By||India Today Group|
|Offered To||Indian Nationals|
|Exams Covered||Entrance and Recruitment Exams: JEE, NEET, CLAT, IPMAT, CUET, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, UPSC CSE, Bank PO, and Bank Clerk|
|Name of Scholarship Exam||Aaj Tak Campus National Aptitude Test ATCNAT|
|Monetary Award||Up to Rs. 1 Crore|
|Application Fee||Rs. 99|
Aim of the ATCNAT Scholarship
The prime aim of the scholarship is to provide monetary assistance to students in India preparing for national-level entrance and competitive recruitment examinations. Prize money will help the students secure their future and pursue their dreams without financial stress.
Additionally, the Aaj Tak campus national aptitude test or a TCNAT will help the students to analyze their preparation for the exam. The NAT will act as a mock examination for the competitive exam the applicants are willing to appear for.
Moreover, a comprehensive analysis report will be provided to the students, and the top rank holders will be recognized on media platforms.
Aaj Tak Scholarship Program Award
The award that will be given to the students under the Aaj Tak campus scholarship is here as follows:
- Those who will secure top positions in the merit list of the national aptitude test will receive a scholarship worth Rs.1,00,00,000.
- An analysis of the candidate’s performance in the national aptitude test will be provided. This will include subject-wise scores, all-over marks, percentages, and more.
- Every student will receive participation or an achievement certificate.
- Top-rank holders will be featured on the digital platforms of India Today and Aaj Tak. This will provide recognition to the meritorious candidates.
- All India Rank will be given to each student appearing for the exam. On a national level, the students will be able to analyze their preparation status.
Type of Exams under ATCNAT Scholarship
Since the Aaj Tak campus scholarship is only for students preparing for national-level competitive exams, there is a list of such exams covered under this scheme. They are divided into two categories. When is academics, and the other is recruitment? Academics include entrance examinations to get admitted to the Institute of choice.
Recruitment focuses on the government and national level exams that candidates are willing to appear for to secure a job. The following exams have been included under the scholarship:
- Academics: JEE, NATA IISER, VITEEE, BITSAT, CMC Vellore, BVP CET, AFMC, AE, MHTSET, SRMJEEE, JIPMER-MBBS, AIIMS-MBBS, NEET, IPMAT, JIPMAT, DUJET, SET, CNAT, CUSAT, CUET, and much more.
- Recruitment: SSC, RRB, SSC CHSL, SSC stenographer grade C and D, UPSC, UPSC-CSE, SSC CGL, SSC-CPO, Railways NTPC, IBPS-PO, SBI-PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Assistant, IBPS Clerk, and much more.
Apply Online for the Aaj Tak Scholarship for Competitive Exams
To apply for the Aaj Tak campus scholarship, aspirants must follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of Aaj Tak.
- The news will be displayed on the website. Look out for the link for the Aaj Tak campus scholarship.
- The scholarship portal will open up at aajtakcampus.in.
- On the homepage of the newly opened portal, tap on the option of register now.
- The registration form will open in a new tab.
- In the create account form, enter full name, mobile number, email ID, password, state, and city.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap on the option of submitting.
- Log in using the user credentials.
- In the user dashboard, fill out the application form for the scholarship.
- Upload necessary documents in the required format.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.99 online through the portal while filling out the application form.
- Finally, tap on the submit option to apply.