YSR Asara scheme status 2020-21: There are several women who belong to destitute families, and they are forced to take the loan to spend their lives and fulfil daily needs. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh observed the situation of females residing in his state and facing these types of obstacles. AP Chief Minister has come up with the solution of this problem and introduced a YSR Asara scheme.
To know information about this YSR Asara scheme, then must this article until the end and understand detailed info. With the help of a loan, females solve their different kind of problems such as taking health care of their family, for education, and other emergencies. Sometimes these women fail to pay the rate of interest of loan to the bank and faces more difficulties.
- 1 YSR Asara Scheme Status 2020-21
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Asara Yojana 2020-21
- 3 How to Apply for YSR AP Asara Scheme Offline?
YSR Asara Scheme Status 2020-21
Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy initiated a step for the welfare of women of Andhra Pradesh. He has launched a scheme named “YSR Asara”. With the help of this plan, government of AP will be waiving the loan amount of women belong to SC/ ST/ OBC and other below categories. This yojana will also provide financial assistance to destitute patients.
By initiating this plan, there will be a rise in the rate of women empowerment. Government of AP has issued the 1st payment of INR 6345.87 crore for 7,91,257 SHG women recipient. In coming next 4 years, the government of AP will invest more than 25,383 Crores rupees in this yojana. Applicants can also check their YSR Asara scheme status and district wise recipient list from the official portal.
Objective of YSR Asara Scheme
The main objective behind introducing this plan is to abandon the loan amount of all the women of Andhra Pradesh who belongs to minor categories & self-half groups. This scheme will surely help several women living in the state. So needy recipients can take apply for this scheme and get the advantages of it.
Abstract of AP YSR Asara Scheme
|Name of the Introducing Body||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Asara Scheme 2020-2021|
|Launch Date of Scheme||11th of September 2020|
|Aim of Scheme||To waive the loan of Women|
|Recipients||Females of AP Below debt of SHG’s|
|Total Number of Recipients||Approx. Nine Lakh Females of State|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Asara Yojana 2020-21
Before availing the advantages of YSR Asara scheme, we recommend applicants to cross-check all the eligibility standards declared by officials. Those applicants who will fulfil all the criteria will be able to get benefits of this scheme. Check out the eligibility rules we have discussed below.
- Aspirant who wants to avail the benefit of this scheme must be a permanent civilian of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must be women and work under SHG (Self-help Group).
- Applicant must belong from the lower category such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ Economically Weaker Sections.
- The minimum age of applicant to get benefits of this plan is 45 years and maximum age id 60 years.
- The aspirant must have a bank account.
Must Read >> AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Apply 2020
Testimonials Required for AP YSR Asara Yojana
In the below section we have mentioned all the necessary documents that are needed for this scheme. Take a look at the list of certificates given below.
- Bank Account Number
- Aadhaar Card of Aspirant
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo of Candidate
- SHG Loan Complete Information
- Contact Detail like Phoe Number or Email ID
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
Advantages of AP Asara Scheme
Whenever the scheme is introduced, it comes up with several benefits. Likewise, we have mentioned some advantages of this plan below that every aspirant must take a look.
- This scheme will provide financial help to all the needy women living in Andhra Pradesh.
- Government will reimburse the SHG’s loan of women belonging to minority groups through this scheme.
- By introducing this plan, women empowerment rate will increase.
- Financial help will be given to all needy women of the state so that they can spend their lives without any difficulty.
- Females of AP will not be obliged to taking loans with higher interest rates again.
How to Apply for YSR AP Asara Scheme Offline?
Applicants who are willing to apply for this scheme need to follow some simple steps. We have suggested a procedure below by which candidates easily apply for this scheme.
- Aspirants who are eligible for this plan must visit the bank which nearest to them.
- After reaching to the bank, they need to ask for “YSR Asara Scheme Application Form 2020” to any workers of bank.
- He/ she will provide you with the application form of YSR Asara yojana.
- Then you have to fill the application form with correct information.
- After that, attach all the important documents that we have listed above
- Submit the application form and bank officer will give an acknowledgement card.
- Acknowledgement card is very important, with the help of that you can check your status, therefore, keep it secure.
CM YSR Asara Checking Payment Status
After submitting the application form, candidates can also check their application status. Have a look of the method given below to check status.
- Step I: After Submitting the application form, recipients will get information via phone number about the money is submitted in their bank account or not.
- Step II: In such a situation, if any aspirants have queries related to the payment or application status, then go the Grama Sachivaalayams and know the whole data about it.
Process to View Asara ikp.serp.ap.gov.in Beneficiary List
- Aspirants need to go to the official portal of YSR Asara or click on the link given in the next step.
- After that aspirants have to search for “YSR Asara beneficiary list“ link.
- On the next page, applicants have to select their district, village, block from the drop-down.
- After selecting the list will be displayed on your screen within a few moments.
- Check your name on the list and download it for future reference.
Andhra Pradesh Asara Plan Key Features
These are some key feature of AP YSR Asara Scheme-
- Scheme amount will be paid directly to the bank account of beneficiaries digitally.
- Government of Andhra Pradesh decided to spend 25,383 Crores in upcoming four years in this plan.
- There are approx 9 lakhs beneficiaries who will get benefit of this scheme.
- CM of AP has released INR 6345.87 crore for the first instalment for SHG recipients.
Check the Official Portal >> Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme
No, we have told above that this scheme is only for the permanent resident of AP who holds domicile of the state.
The aim of launching this plan in AP is to waive the loan amount of females debt under SHG and provide financial help.
DWCRA (Development of women and children in Rural Areas ) and SHG (Self-help Group) women.
Yes, YSR Asara scheme only lessens the loan of females of AP.
If you have any question related to YSR Asara status and beneficiary list, you can ask us in the discussion box below. One of our team member will reply to your question.