WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022: State governments announce different schemes for the betterment and to uplift the living standard of the people of the state. Lockdown was the period when central, as well as state governments, introduced many schemes for the welfare of people of the country and state. WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme is also one of the schemes of the state government of West Bengal.
West Bengal government launched Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme to provide employment to the unemployed poor young people of the state. With the launch of this scheme, state government aims to reduce unemployment and poverty with one single scheme. Poverty and unemployment are connected and thus this scheme can help a lot in the eradication of this issue.
- 1 WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
- 2 WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
- 3 How to Apply for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
West Bengal government launched this scheme on International Youth Day i.e. on 12th August 2021. Under this scheme, state government will provide loans/ subsidies to unemployed people of the state so that they can start a new business and generate employment opportunities for themselves.
West Bengal government has sanctioned a budget of 500 Crore so that this scheme can be implemented successfully. As the scheme is announced by the state government so it will apply to all eligible residents of the state only. Here we have comprised the detail about the scheme along with the eligibility criteria and the process to apply for it. So read the article and apply to avail of its benefits if you are eligible.
West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme: Details
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Scheme Type||State Government funded Scheme|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Name of Scheme||Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme|
|Application process status||Active Now|
|Purpose of Scheme||To provide loans to unemployed Youth of the state|
|Aim Of Scheme||Make the unemployed people of the state self-employed|
|State government Website||Wb.gov.in|
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
On time-to-time, all the states announce various schemes for the betterment and welfare of their citizens, and West Bengal is one of them. West Bengal is a state known for its rich culture and literature. It is one of the most populated states of the country as well and somehow poverty is visible in all the states of India especially with a high population. To make the educated people of the state self-dependent, WB govt has released this scheme. In this scheme, the government has mentioned clauses based on which the state residents can apply for a loan from bank to start their business.
This scheme was launched on 12 August 2020 in Kolkata. With this scheme now 1 lakh people of the state can get soft loans and subsidies. On the launching day of this scheme, the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee shared her tweet about it.
Those people who will apply for a loan to start a business also offer an opportunity to others to work with them. So offering loans to people to start a business is a win-win situation. If you too find this scheme promising and you want to start a business in WB then check your eligibility to avail of the scheme in the next paragraph.
Also Check: Laxmi Bhandar Status Check Online
Key Features of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
The educated youth of west Bengal have to move to other big cities of the country in search of jobs. The state has labor and great minds that can start or run big businesses but due to lack of opportunity, they have to move to other states. So instead of making their state rich the people of WB are working for other people and making another state prosperous. The country-wide lockdown has forced these people to come back to their homes.
At this time if a state launches soft loans schemes for its educated youth to start a business that shows how a state wants its people to stay here and work in their motherland. When someone starts a business then he creates job opportunities for others too.
- In this scheme, the state government has released a budget of 500 crores to provide help to the youth of the state.
- This scheme is only for the educated youth of the state.
- Applicants must belong to West Bengal and must be a permanent resident to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Approx 1 lakh young people will get benefited from this scheme.
- The duration of repayment of the soft loan will be three years.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
Here are the eligibility criteria to get the benefits of the scheme launched by the state government of West Bengal. If you fulfill the given below criteria then you can apply for this scheme.
- As it is a state government funded scheme so it is a must for the applicant to be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- Applicant must be educated- Must have passed 10th and 12th classes from state, central, and other recognized education boards.
- The applicant must be in his/her young age.
Also Read- West Bengal Scholarship 2022 Status
Important Documents to Apply For Scheme
The applicant will have to show the following documents to apply for the scheme;
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile or Address proof
- Educational certificates of Applicant
- Other relevant documents
How to Apply for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
After reading about the scheme and its benefits to the people of West Bengal state you must want to know how can you apply for the scheme. For this scheme, applicant may submit their application either online or offline whose details are given here: –
- To apply online applicant need to visit the official portal
- From the home page select the apply online link
- While those who are not registered yet need to first register in the portal
- Provide your necessary details as asked in the application form
- Once you submit the application form take its print out for reference purpose
To Apply For Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022- Click Here
- To apply offline applicant need to first download its application form
- Now take the print out of this and fill in all the details mention in it
- Affix the required documents and submit them to the concerned department
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Applicants can submit their applications offline or online.
If you are a permanent resident of WB and want to start some business here in WB only then you can apply for the scheme.
An applicant can apply for a loan of 2 lakh under this scheme.
The budget for this scheme is to set 500 crore rupees.
The government has not provided any information about the implementation or application procedure of this scheme. However, it is expected to be disclosed soon. Keep in touch with this page for all the lasted updates on this particular scheme of West Bengal govt.