West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme: The Government of West Bengal launched a new scheme of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme to help the unprivileged people of the state. The Finance Minister of West Bengal Mr. Amit Mitra declared the scheme. The scheme will prove to be a boon for poor people/ reserved classes.
In this article, we will be telling you about the salient features and all the essential information regarding the WB Joy Pension Scheme. We have mentioned a step-step process telling about how to enroll in the scheme including the important dates, the mandatory eligibility criteria, and the essential documents required to apply for the scheme. Applicants are also requested to follow and bookmark our page by pressing ctrl+D to have a day to day updates regarding the Pension Scheme.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
The online registration will start from 1st April 2020. Currently, there are no updates on the official portal regarding the scheme. However, the authority will soon post some essential information about the scheme.
The WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is launched in two phases. The emphasis of the Scheme is to provide pension to the socially backward category people of the states i.e. Schedule caste and schedule tribe. The scheme benefits are different for SCs and STs. The authority has also mentioned different names under the scheme for the backward class people availing the scheme. The Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme is announced for the Scheduled Caste Community while the Jai Johar Pension Scheme for the Scheduled Tribe Community. Both schemes will prove to be a blessing for the people availing of the scheme.
The Taposali Bandhu and Jai Johar pension scheme will provide the pension amount of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 among all the pension beneficiaries respectively. The pension scheme has several eligibility criteria. Applicants are requested to go through the complete article, so that that they can gather essential information regarding the pension scheme.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Important Details
The applicant looking for the Joy Bangla Pension can refer to our page as we have provided the complete overview of the pension scheme. The table of important details is given below. Please refer to the table to have a complete overview of the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020.
|Authority||Government of West Bengal|
|Category||West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme: all info|
|Objective||To provide Financial Assistance to the needy|
|Pension Schemes||Taposali Bandhu for Schedule Caste|
Jai Johar for Schedule Tribes
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Resident of the state of West Bengal|
|Launched For||Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Manabik|
|Scheme Implementation Status||1st April 2020|
|Mode of Applying||Online/Offline|
|Incentives||– In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.|
– In the Jai Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
Also Check ->> WB New Ration Card
West Bengal Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2020
The applicants who want to avail of the benefits of the WB Pension Scheme 2020 have to follow several points given below to be eligible for the pension scheme. Please refer to the eligibility criteria for Joy Bangla Scheme 2020.
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal, Other state residents cannot apply for this scheme.
- The applicant who belongs to the BPL category is eligible for the scheme.
- Under the Taposali Bandhu and Jai Johar scheme, only SC’s and ST’s are eligible.
- Disabled people from reserved classes can also apply for the scheme.
- As per the state law, the person must be above 60 years to avail of the pension scheme offered by the Government.
- The applicant applying for the J0y Bangla Pension Scheme must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the Government of West Bengal.
Documents Required for Joy Bangla Scheme
Candidates are requested to have an overview of the list of documents needed to apply for the scheme. The list contains the documents that are provided by the Government of India.
|Aadhaar Card||Voter ID Card||Caste Certificate|
|BPL Certificate||Educational Certificate||Permanent Resident Certificate|
In Case of Death of the Applicant
In case of death of the applicant who has enrolled for the Pension schemes and is approved by the authority, then the following process will be implemented by the authority.
- The authority will stop the pension of the applicant after the proper verification of the information of death.
- In the case of death of the applicant, the authority will release the pending amount (if the applicant has not collected the amount) to the nominee which the applicant has made during the time of initial registration.
Steps to Apply for Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The applicant who wants to apply for the WB Joy Bangla Scheme has to follow a simple procedure given below. However, we will be providing you the direct links to enroll for the scheme, but sometimes due to heavy traffic, the direct links do not work. In that case, the applicant has to follow the detailed process to download the application form.
- Applicant have to visit the official website of the West Bengal State portal @ https://wb.gov.in/, http://www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in/, https://wbepension.gov.in/e_PensionHome/index
- The homepage of the official page will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration.
- The application form of the scheme will appear on the screen.
- The applicant can also apply offline for the application forms as it is available in various government offices.
- Click to download the application form in pdf form.
- Now, enter the details in the application form and attach the supporting documents.
- The applicant should be very careful while uploading the documents if the documents are not updates the authority may cancel the application.
- Now, after filling the application form the applicant has to submit the application to the Block Development Officer in case of applicant residing in the rural areas.
- The Sub-Divisional Officer in the case of an applicant residing in Municipal Corporation areas.
Selection as a Beneficiary for Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
After submitting the application form, the authority will go through the applications and the selection of the beneficiaries will be made according to the selection procedure undertaken by the concerned authorities.
The applicant does not need to worry about the selection procedure, just follow each and every step and the authority will approve the application form.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
- The application form which is submitted to the BDO/SDO or commissioner of KMC will be duly verified by the concerned authority.
- The authority will check for the eligibility points followed by the applicant under the scheme.
- The application forms that are submitted to the BDO/SDO or KMC Commissioner will be thoroughly examined and it will be digitally signed by the District Magistrate.
- After that, the application forms will be uploaded to the state portal and from there it will then be forwarded to the Nodal Officer.
- The applicant can also check the status of the application by entering the application number provided by the authority.
- The payment will be distributed online on the 1st day of the month.
The application process will start from 1st April 2020.
Applicants can follow the simple steps given in the article to download the application form also direct links are provided which will redirect you to the important contents of the official page without any hassle.
The scheme is for the permanent residents of the state of West Bengal. For complete eligibility, please refer to the article.
In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries and,
In the Jai Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
Applicants are requested to follow and bookmark our page. Do comment below in the comment section if you have any queries regarding the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Feedback regarding the improvement of the page is most welcomed.