Viklang Pension Yojana 2022: In this article, we are going to share information about the Viklang pension Yojana and its 2022 list for all states, if you are also an applicant of विकलांग पेंशन योजना and seeking the benefit of the Yojana then this article will be helpful for you. In this article, we have shared how you can check the list of the beneficiary, and if you are a new applicant of Viklang pension Yojana then how you can track your application from the official website.
Viklang Pension Yojana List 2022
The main reason behind the starting of the Viklang pension scheme is that disabled people can be self-dependent and they do not need to rely on others. Under this pension scheme, the central government is giving Rs 200, and the rest part of the scheme amount will be added by the state government, but the minimum pension amount should be Rs 400, due to this we can see some differences in the pension amount state-wise but most of the state is giving Rs 500 per month to the beneficiary.
The amount disbursed by some of the state governments either quarterly or half-yearly via DBT mode directly into their account but still we have some cases where applicants are getting their pension in cash.
|Name of the scheme||Viklang pension Yojana|
|Introduced by||Central government|
|Motive||To give financial assistance|
|Article Category||Viklang Pension List|
विकलांग पेंशन योजना 2022 Criteria
It is to be noted by all disabled persons, that not all of them are entitled to the Viklang pension because there are some criteria which you need to be followed then only you are entitled to the pension.
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years and the maximum age should be 59 years.
- Applicants must be domiciled residents of the state applying for.
- The percentage of disability must not be less than 40%.
- Applicants must not be taking any other benefits like old-age pension, widow pension, or any other kind of scheme.
- Applicant family income will be counted and it will vary in rural and urban areas.
Viklang/Divyang Pension Yojana Documents Required
If you wanted to apply for the scheme, then there are some documents that are required to submit/upload with the application, for your convenience we have listed below all documents required
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Bank passbook (for pension amount transfer)
- Disability certificate from the concerned department
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate
- Photo identification proof
- Voter ID number
- BPL card number
How to Submit Viklang Pension Application Form
Applicants can submit the Viklang pension application form online from your state’s official portal. Below we have given the steps on how you can apply for the application form:
- As we said, first you need to visit the official portal of your state
- Now on the home page, you can easily find the apply online link on the portal you just need to click on it
- Now on the next, you have to select the link of the application form
- Where you need to fill in all details carefully and upload the document required for
- After filling out the form submit it
- Once your application was approved then your pension will be credited to your account.
Details to be Filled in the Application Form
There are some details which are required in the application form it could be:
- Name of the applicant
- Residential complete address
- Fathers/husband’s name
- Pin code
- The category you belong to
- Date of birth
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card and its number
- Mobile number
- Account number and its details
- Family income
- Income certificate number
- BPL card number
- Disability type
- Percentage of disability
- Disability certificate number
- Certificate of disability and its date of issue
Viklang Pension Yojana List 2022 State Wise
Applicants, below we have given the portal of the state where you can easily check the list of the beneficiary
|NSAP State dashboard||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
You can check the list from the official website of the state government whose direct link is given on this page.
Under the scheme, you will get Rs. 500 per month.
No, the amount is paid either half-yearly or quarterly.
The pension amount is directly credited to the beneficiary account.
You need to fill out the application form online/offline along with the required document.
Some documents are required for the scheme which are: an Aadhaar card, voter ID card, disability certificate, income certificate, state-domiciled proof, birth certificate, etc.
No, if any of you are getting the benefit of other pension schemes then you are not entitled to the scheme.
No, only such Divyang is applicable for the scheme whose disability percentage is more than 40%.
Yes, there are some criteria like the age of the applicant should be greater than 18 years, their family income should be greater than 45K for rural areas the amount could vary from state to state, the applicant must be a resident of the state applied for, disability percentage should not be less than 40% and they are not getting any other benefit of the government scheme.
If you have any queries regarding the Viklang Pension scheme and wanted to tell us then you can ask your query in the comment box given below.