UP Shramik Majdur Card उप श्रम कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन, लेबर कार्ड: Now the workers of any category who are working in the state of Uttar Pradesh can register themselves under the Labour department and after registering they are entitled to the numerous benefits which state government is providing them and their families. In this article, we told about how to UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration Online, eligibility, benefits, and UP Shramik Majdur Card direct link to apply. In this, any worker who is working in any construction site or working as a labourer on daily wages can do their registration online from the official website of the labour department. To know more about the registration and its benefit you need to read this article.
UP government during the lockdown send 1000 Rs to the registered labourer account as financial assistance.
UP Shramik Majdur Card registration
Once the worker registers under the portal then they may get the benefit of the government schemes and the benefit amount will be directly credited to their account if they registered. But before registering in the portal you must possess the niyojak certificate which you will get from the site where you are working, in which your complete details will be mentioned. Below we have given the format of UP labour card niyojak certificate.
UP Shramik Majdur Card Overview
|ticle category||UP Shramik card|
उप श्रम कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन
|Beneficiary||All labour workers|
|The benefit of the card||Eligible for different schemes launched by the state government|
Who can register under the UP labour department?
Below we have given the list of the worker who may register themselves under this:
- Construction worker
- Rod construction worker
- And other workers
UP Shramik Yojana List
Once you registered in the labour department (उप श्रम कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन, लेबर कार्ड) then you are eligible for some schemes which are available for the labours and below we have listed some of the schemes
- Ganesh Shankar Students Award Scheme
- Jyotiba Phule Kanyadan Yojana
- Dattopant thengadi deceased funeral assistance scheme
- Raja Harischandra deceased dependent assistance scheme
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical Education Assistance Scheme
- On daughter marriage, the labourer will get 55 thousand for their girl child marriage and it will be available for a maximum two girl child.
- If your children are studying then they will get 4 thousand from class 5th to 7th and 5 thousand for class 8th and in class 9th and 10th they will get 5 thousand rupees.
- She pursues their studies than in class 11 and 12th then she will get 8 thousand rupees.
- If she appears for engineering or degree programme then she will be entitled to 11 to 22 thousands rupees.
- For home, the government will give 1 lakh rupees and for the renovation, you will get 15 thousand
- Under the maternity scheme, if the labourer wife gives birth to a boy, then they will be given 10000 Rs. While if she gives birth to girl child then they will get 12000 Rs.
- Under this, the labourer will get the LED bulb and a cycle will also be provided under the Solar Energy scheme
Also Check: UP ration card list
Document & Details required for Majdur card registration
For registration, the worker needs to submit some of their documents in the application whose list is given below:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The applicant applying for the registration needs to be the domiciled resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The age of the worker must be in between 18 to 60 years
- And the worker must have completed 12 months as a worker in any construction site.
- The card will be made only for the head of the family.
- Aadhar card
- Niyojak certificate
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Applicants banks details so that the benefit amount will be credited in it
- Mobile number (valid)
- Passport size photograph
- And the voter ID card for all members of the family.
Steps to register for UP Majdur Card Online
To register yourself under the labour department you need to follow the few steps which we have given below (उप श्रम कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन, लेबर कार्ड):
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the labour department which is www.uplabour.gov.in
- On the home page of the portal you can select the language of your choice it will be available in English and Hindi so that you didn’t face any problem while registering.
- Now on the next, you need to select the “online registration and renewal” tab
- After this “Labour act management,” page will appear on your screen.
- Now read the instruction carefully as mentioned on the page it may help you in registration.
- For registration, you need to register on the portal first for that
- Press on the new registration tab
- And on the next page, you need to register yourself by giving some details and create user ID and password
- Now the user ID and password you received login with the same credentials
- As you login to the portal, the application form will appear on your screen
- Fill all the details mention in it carefully
- Upload the document which was required
- Now once the form submitted you need to pay the application fee
- You can pay the fee through online or offline mode
- For offline mode, you need to generate the challan and need to submit it along with the required fee to the nearest bank
- And through online mode, you can submit the fee instantly.
UP Labour card registration offline
But if you are not familiar with online portal then don’t worry; you can also submit your application through offline mode for that you need to download the application form from the portal or you can also get the same from the labour department and submit it there with all the documents and details.
Labour card renewal
Every labour card which was issued by the department has some duration and before it may expire you need to renew it and this will be done via online mode through the official portal.
For more details regarding the online registration Click here
Frequently asked Questions
To eligible for the schemes, you need to first register on the labour department portal and need to get your labour card and after registering successfully you can apply any of the schemes which are available under this labour card.
To register for the labour card you need to visit the Uttar Pradesh labour department website and register there by submitting some of your details. To get more detail on this you need to read the article given and can apply from the direct link given on this page.
For registration, you need some of the basic documents which are
Voter ID card
Applicants banks details so that the benefit amount will be credited in it
Mobile number (valid)
Passport size photograph
And the voter ID card of all family members
Yes, you need to pay 40/- application fee.
For renewal, you need to visit the labour department website and can renew your labour card easily by submitting the application fee.
Yes, you need to apply for the scheme you are eligible for and you can register yourself for the scheme under the labour department.
Yes, there are different criteria for different schemes you will get all its details on the labour department’s website.
If you have any query in relation to UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration Online, ask us in comment and we will find best solution to it ASAP.