UP Shadi Anudan Yojana, उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना, UP Marriage Grant scheme 2021 | Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 is an initiative taken by the state government of Uttar Pradesh through which the authority will be given Rs 51,000 to the beneficiaries who are covered under UP Shadi Anudan Yojana. Applicants who want to apply under the Yojana can go through the complete details mentioned in the article below. The UP Shadi Anudan Scheme will cover the beneficiaries from reserved classes i.e SC, ST, OBC and EWS. Applicants can apply for the scheme as the registration for the scheme are open.
- 1 UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
- 3 How correct the information mentioned on the UP Shadi Anudan application form?
- 4 How to check UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status?
- 5 FAQs
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
Applicants will get to know about the registration process, documents required, essential eligibility, and direct links to apply for the UP Shadi Anudan registration. To get more updates regarding the latest schemes, please bookmark our page. Applicants can comment at the end of the page if they have any problem in understanding the terms.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh have launched UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 to provide a financial assistance to the girls who are getting married. The assistance amount shall be provided for the marriage of a girl. Applicants have to undergo prescribed eligibility criteria provided by the government to apply for Yojana. The age of bride should not be less than 18 years and for groom it should be more than 21 years.
UP Shadi Anudan scheme is applicable only for 2 girl in a family. There is a certain limit for the family income to avail the scheme. Applicants have to browse to the official portal so as to apply for the registration of the scheme. The authority will provide an financial amount of Rs 51,000 to the beneficiary.
Key Points of Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021
Applicants can get al the details about the scheme through the table mentioned below. The table depicts all the essential details about UP Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021. Also we have we have discussed the major key points of the UP Scheme for providing financial help to the poor and reserved category people in the state.
|Name of the Scheme||UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 (Hindi Name)|
UP Marriage Grant scheme 2021 (English Name)
|Governing Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched By||Mr. Yogi Adityanath|
|Name of the concerned Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Objective of the Scheme||To provide financial assistance for girl marriage|
|Financial Assistance Amount||51,000/-|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Benefits of Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
The scheme has brought happiness among the people of the state. Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 inaugurated by the honorable chief minister of the state Mr. Yogi Adityanath. The scheme has various benefits for the people availing it. Some of the major and important benefits of the scheme are mentioned below.
- UP Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 will be provided to the poor families belonging to reserved section of the society.
- The scheme also comes under the Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, and covers all m conditions under the section.
- The financial amount needed by the poor family for the marriage of a girl can be resolved through this amount.
- The scheme would help to change the negative feeling of the girl of being a burden to their family.
- The authority has set up an simple online interface to apply for the scheme. The applicants can easily enroll for the financial amount for the marriage.
- The practice of dowry which is still in functioning can be reduced to some extent through the scheme.
- The authority will provide financial assistance to a maximum of 2 girls in a family.
UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021 document
The list of documents required for the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021are mentioned below. In order to apply for the scheme, the applicant must have the following documents with them. The list of documents are mentioned below.
|Aadhaar Card||Contact Information||Category certificate||Bank account|
|Applicant’s identity card||Applicant’s marriage certificate||Income certificate||Passport size photo|
Essential Eligibility for the Scheme
The scheme is released in the state Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, the resident of the UP can only apply for scheme. To know more about eligibility criteria, please go through the points mentioned below.
- As stated above, the scheme is only for the state of UP therefore, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant availing the scheme must be from the reserved section of the society i.e. SC, ST, OBC or EWS.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl’s age should be 18 years and the boy’s age should be 21 years.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, the annual income of the family of the beneficiary for the rural areas should be Rs 46080 and the annual income of the beneficiary family in urban areas should be Rs 56460.
Steps to apply for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
Applicants can avail benefits of the UP Marriage Grant scheme 2021 through registering themselves to the official portal of the scheme. Applicants can refer to the direct links present at the end of the page or can go through the simple steps mentioned below.
- Please visit the official portal of the Shadi Anudan i.e http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- After this the homepage of the official portal will flash on the screen.
- Now, from the homepage of the official portal, click on New Registration as shown below.
- Select your category i.e General, SC, ST, OBC from the given option as shown above.
- After selecting the category proceed further for filling the application form.
- Now , the applicant have to filled the information asked in the application form i.e. date of marriage, district, urban rural area, tehsil, photo of applicant, photo of daughter, name of applicant, daughter’s name, Hindu-religion class, caste etc.
- Enter the security captcha and click on the submit button.
- Hence, the application will be submitted and applicant can keep the reference number for future references.
How correct the information mentioned on the UP Shadi Anudan application form?
Applicants can modify their application if they have posted some wrong information in the application form. The editing of the application form is simple and can be done through following simple steps given below.
- After visiting the official portal of the UP Marriage Grant scheme 2021 i.e http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/, Click on the Submit application form revision / final.
- Now, check for the details mentioned on the application form and correct the details if any type of correction is required.
- Check your application number, bank account number, password and submit the application by typing the captcha code given on the page.
- Finally, save the application form and submit it.
How to check UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status?
If you want to know the status of the application in UP Marriage Grant Scheme, then please refer to the steps given below. This is a very simple and easy process –
- Visit the official page of the Scheme.
- On the homepage that flash on the screen, click on Application Form Status (Click here to know the status of the application form) (direct links mentioned at the end of the page)
- Now, the applicant has to enter their application number, bank number and password. Submit the application by entering the captcha code mentioned on the page.
- Hence, the status of the application will appear on the screen.
|New Registration for General, SC, ST category applications||Click Here|
|New Registration for Other backward class category application||Click Here|
|New Registration for Minority Class Category Application||Click Here|
|Submit application form revision / final||Click Here|
|Print the application form (Click here to reprint the application form)||Click Here|
|Application Form Status (Click here to know the status of the application form)||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline||General, SC, ST category contact|
OBC Category Mandate Contact
Minority Class Category Mandate Contact
To log in to Uttar Pradesh marriage grant scheme, applicant have to visit the official portal i.e http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
Candidates who are from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, General Classes, Other Backward Classes, Minority Classes can avail the benefit of UP marriage Grant Scheme.
Those poor families who are not able to get their daughters married can easily get financial assistance from the government by joining the scheme.
The authority will provide a financial assistance of Rs 51,000/- to the beneficiaries under the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana .