UP Bal Shramik Vidya Apply Online | बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना Registration Eligibility Check here.
- UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020
- Bal Shramik Vidya Eligibility Criteria
- Steps to Apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Online?
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna 2020 has been inaugurated by the CM of Uttar Pradesh Mr Yogi Adityanath to provide financial assistance to the students which belongs to the middle-class families. The motive of launching the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana is to boost the education infrastructure of the state. Several students cannot complete their education due to the lack of money. Through this UP Bal Shramik scheme, the state government will provide Rs 1200 to girls and Rs 1000 to boys. Moreover, additional financial assistance will be provided to the candidates of the 8th, 9th, and 10th Standard. The candidates can have a complete overview of the yojana in this article. The Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme 2020 is briefly discussed in the article along with online registration and complete eligibility.
Candidates looking to apply for the scheme are requested to bookmark the page so that we can provide you all the essential information regarding the Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020
The Chief Minister of the state Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath, has started the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme 2020 to provide a good life and good education to the children of working families. The prime focus of the scheme covers the orphans and children of laborers in Uttar Pradesh. The children whose parents cannot afford their education can get financial help from the government.
Currently, the government has released the scheme but it is to be released on the official portal soon. The CM through his twitter account provided the information regarding the scheme. He gave an overview of the scheme. The official notification along with the registration and application online links are yet awaited. The Chief minister through a press conference told that this is the crucial time as the nation is combating with the deadly coronavirus and this time the people who do not have a permanent source of income cannot afford the studies of their ward/children. Therefore, to help the students so that they do not suffer with the lack of education the Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to provide financial help to them.
This is a very beneficial step taken by the government. As the population of the state is very high and the literacy rate is around 67.68%. Being a fundamental right that is the Right to Education, every student has the right to avail of the education in which elementary education is compulsory. Therefore, through the scheme, a large number of students will be benefitted.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Mukhyamantri Education Scheme 2020 Overview
The candidates looking to apply for the scheme can go through the complete overview of the scheme by the details provided in the table below. The overview will help you to collect important information regarding the UP Bal Vidya Scheme 2020.
|Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020|
मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना
|Department||Labour Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Launched by||Mr. Yogi Adityanath on 12th June 2020|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing monthly financial assistance to enable beneficiaries in their studies and prevent the practicing of child labour.|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 1,000 for boys & Rs. 1200 for girls, additional assistance of Rs. 6,000 p.a to class 8th, 9th, and 10th students|
|Apply Online||Check Below|
उत्तर प्रदेश बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना के लाभ
Although the scheme will be benefitting a huge number of students by providing financial help. Not only the students but the parents can also have the benefits of the scheme. The key points are mentioned below.
- The scheme provides a financial help to the students so that they can continue their studies.
- The students belonging to the poor families who do not have money to pay the school fees will have the benefit of the scheme.
- The application process for the scheme is online and it can be availed by visiting the official portal (When the scheme is Available).
- The students pursuing the Eighth, Ninth, and Highschool standard will get an additional help of 6000 per year under the yojana.
- The government can discourage the practice of child labour through the scheme. A huge number of children have to work to pay their school fees and most often the children are forcefully permitted to work as labour.
मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना 2020 का उद्देश्य
- A stipend of 1200 and 1000 per month will be given to girl and boy, who avails the scheme.
- Initially, financial assistance will be provided to 2000 students who have been identified from 57 districts.
- The government has also opened the Atal residential schools in several districts of the state.
- The candidates enrolling in the scheme will have the benefits of upcoming government schemes.
- The government will identify the orphan and children of labour in Uttar Pradesh and encourage them to avail of the scheme.
- The labour department of Uttar Pradesh will look over the functioning of the scheme.
Bal Shramik Vidya Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking for the eligibility criteria can refer to the list. We have provided an overview of the essential requirement to avail of the scheme. The candidates can have complete information about the eligibility criteria once the official notification is released. Please follow the page to never miss endless updates on the उत्तर प्रदेश बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना 2020.
- The government will start the scheme initially through selected districts and later on, it will cover the complete state. Therefore the applicant residing in the selected districts can avail of the scheme.
- The age limit to avail the scheme is between 8 to 18 years. The complete details will be available after the declaration of the official notification for the scheme.
- The orphan and children of laborers and differently-abled are eligible for the scheme.
Eseential Documents required to avail the scheme
The list of documents required to avail the scheme is mentioned below. The documents have to be uploaded on the official portal after the registration links are opened for the yojana.
|उत्तर प्रदेश बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना 2020 के दस्तावेज़ (पात्रता )|
|Permanent Residence certificate||Age proof|
|Aadhar Card||School identity card|
|Family income details||PAN Card of Parent (if Availbale)|
|Passport size photo||School Certificate|
Steps to Apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Online?
The candidates can have complete information along with the direct links to apply for the scheme once the authority releases the official notification. As per the previous scheme released by the government of Uttar Pradesh, it can be interpreted that the application process is most likely similar to the financial category scheme. The steps to apply for the scheme are provided below. After the release of the notification, we will make the necessary change in the application process if required.
- According to the Government of Uttar Pradesh, the identity of the working children will be identified by the officials of the Labor Department by surveying/inspecting the children, Gram Panchayats, Executive Officers of the local bodies, ChildLine or School Management Committee.
- If the mother or father or both suffer from an incurable disease, then their children can be selected. For this, a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer / Medical Officer in respect of serious incurable disease will have to be given.
- The list of Socio-Economic Caste Census will be used under the 2011 census for the selection of landless families and women-headed families.
- After approval of the selection of each beneficiary, it will be uploaded on the e-tracking system.
What is the मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या scheme all about?
The UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana aims to provide financial help to the students pursuing secondary education in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
When will the official notification of the scheme is available?
The authoroties will release the notification very soon in its official portal.
How to apply for the scheme?
The candidates can follow the detailed steps mention in the article to apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020.