The Agriculture Department of UP has announced a new scheme called Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana. Under this scheme, the eligible people of UP will have to do token registration and afterwards will be distributed to several Krishi yantra for farming and the solar pump. The agriculture token generates, and registration commenced on the 12th of September, 2022, in the afternoon at 12. The Uttar Pradesh government has taken several steps to improve the farming prospects in the state.
The candidates seeking help from the government in the field of agriculture can apply under this scheme by registering and then generating tokens for themselves. They can do this by visiting the official website upagriculture.com, pmkusum.upagriculture.com.Apart we will also provide the direct link at the end of this article.
UP Agriculture Token Generate
Every Year, the government of Uttar Pradesh launched various beneficiary schemes for the farmers but due to a lack of awareness and knowledge, the farmers could not get the benefit of these schemes. Nevertheless, this year, also the government of UP has launched the scheme Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana for the farmers of UP. As mentioned earlier, those farmers who want to take benefit of this scheme can apply for the same. The registration for the UP Agriculture Token generates scheme has already been started on the 12th of September at 12 noon.
The details of this scheme are exhibited below in the form of a table:
|Category of the Article||Welfare Scheme for Farmers|
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department|
|Project Name||Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh Farmers|
|UP Agriculture Token Generate Commencement Date||12/09/2022 at 12 noon|
Benefits of UP Agriculture Token Scheme
To begin with, the farmers will have numerous benefits under this scheme at UP. One of the major advantages of this scheme is that the farmer can get all the services regarding agriculture by accessing his mobile phone.
Another advantage of this scheme is that the farmers will not be unaware of the farmer welfare scheme and, would be informed by mobile communication. Last but not least advantage is that the farmers will be given a subsidy for the solar pump and for many Krishi yantra that plays a very crucial part in the day-to-day life of the farmers in the field.
General Instructions for the UP Agriculture Token Generate
The applicants are advised that before applying, they should go through the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes:
- The applicants should have to do their registration on the official website of the up government i.e www.upagriculture.com applicants can not avail of benefits under this scheme without registration.
- Those farmers who do not register on the agriculture department website can register in the PM Kisan portal online. In addition to this, if a farmer is not eligible to apply in this portal, then the farmer has to report to the Deputy Agriculture Director’s Office in the district with documents like has-Khatami, aadhaar card and bank passbook.
- The bookings for the farmers will be done on the basis of “first come-first serve”.This policy will be followed up to 200%, which will also be the target limit of the district.
- To book the solar pump online, the online booking can be done on the authority website i.e www.upagriculture.com.Their tap on the link “Booking solar pump on grant”.
- Once the token is generated online, the farmer has to deposit their share of the amount in the Indian Bank within one week through the challan otherwise the farmer’s selection will be cancelled automatically.
- The Boring for the pump has to be done by the farmer itself. The dimensions for the boring are as follows:
- For 2 HP – 4-inch boring
- For 3 and 5 HP- 6 and 7.5 inch boring
- For 10 HP- 8-inch boring
- 2 HP surface required 22 ft,2HP submersible up to 50ft,150 up to 3ft HP submersible, for 5 HP submersible up to 200 ft and for water level depth of 300 ft,7.5 and 10 hp submersible solar pump is the best fit.
- For booking the solar pump, the mobile number of the farmer should be registered with the department. If any other person’s mobile number is found, the farmer will be denied the benefits.
Method to Apply in UP Agriculture Token Generate
- First and foremost, visit the official website of the UP agriculture department, i.e. upagriculture.com.
- After that, the homepage will open. The farmers have to register themselves.
- Now, the instruction page will open. Read the instructions carefully.
- Afterwards, the Apply option will appear at the end. Click that.
- Fill in all the required details of the farmer.
- In the end, a submit button will appear. Click on that.
- Download the UP Agriculture Token and take the printout for future use.
Can only the residents of UP apply for the UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 scheme?
Yes, only the residents of UP can apply under this scheme.
Is it compulsory to provide the beneficiary number?
Yes, it is a criterion to avail of the benefits. If not the farmer will be disqualified from this scheme.