Tnreginet registration 2021 online form latest news. Tamil Nadu’s government has launched a portal named Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet) for the people of the state. Tnreginet portal provides different services to people of TN state. With the help of this Tnreginet website, people can easily do Tnreginet registration of birth, death, marriage, chit fund, firm, etc. By using this portal, people will not have to wander for registration of various services. If you want to know more regarding Tnreginet registration, process to apply for EC, etc then, continue reading this article till the end.
- 1 Aim of Tnreginet Website
- 2 Registration Procedure for tnreginet.gov.in
- 3 Process to Apply for Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate
- 4 How to Know Your Tnreginet Jurisdiction?
- 5 Tnreginet Procedure to find Chit Fund, Birth and Death, Society, Firm, fp Vendor, Marriage and Document Writer Documents
- 6 Procedure of Viewing Availability of Tokens
Aim of Tnreginet Website
The main objective of Tnreginet portal is to give several online services through a single portal. Aspirants can do various tasks like marriage registration, firm registration, society registration, calculate building value, apply online for encumbrance certificate, view status of an application, etc. This portal also reduced the chance of losing any data. Everything is digitalized and reduces paperwork. Likewise if anyone wants to know detailed information of land record, status via online mode they can checkout Tamil Nadu patta chitta portal.
Services Provided by Tnreginet Portal
- Online Marriage Certification
- Online Application for Society Certification
- Checking Online Status of EC
- Application Form for Encumbrance Certificate
- Registration procedure for birth, marriage, chit fund, death, firm
- Online Registration of Letter Documents
- Online Certified Documents
Highlights of Tnreginet Registration
|Name of Portal||Tnreginet|
|Complete Name||Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)|
|Started by||Dept of Registration, Tamil Nadu|
|Recipients||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Motive of Tnreginet Portal||Providing Online Services|
Registration Procedure for tnreginet.gov.in
All those people who are willing to register themselves in this portal can check some easy steps given below. By implementing these steps, you can efficiently finish your registration.
- 1st Step: Visit official website tnreginet.gov.in, or you can also use the link of official portal given below in this article.
- 2nd Step: Homepage of Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet) will be open on your screen.
- 3rd Step: Click on “User Registration” link under login section.
- 4th Step: Registration form will open in a second on the portal.
- 5th Step: Enter your login details like user type, user name, password, etc in the form.
- 6th Step: Now, applicants candidates have to fill their personal info i.e. name, email address, gender, phone number, etc.
- 7th Step: Then enter your complete address and captcha given on the page, you will receive OTP on the given contact number.
- 8th Step: Enter that OTP and hit “Complete Registration” button.
- 9th Step: You are now registered for Tnreginet portal.
How to Recover Lost/ Forgotten Password?
- In order to recover your forgotten password, you have to go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- Now, visit the login section of the Tnreginet portal.
- In the bottom of the section, applicants have to click on “Forget Password” option.
- You can set a new password through “Username or Email id”.
- Enter the complete info.
- On the next page, applicants have to enter their new password and confirm it for the future.
Process to Apply for Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate
- Go to official portal website @ tnreginet.gov.in.
- First of all, applicants have to login with your username and password.
- On the homepage, you need to click on “Apply Online” link given under “Encumbrance Certificate”.
- EC application form will be displayed in a few moments on your screen.
- Fill all the info correctly on the application form and upload the relevant documents.
- Finally submit the form and get a hardcopy of it for future reference.
How to Search Encumbrance Certificate Online?
- Open the official portal link tnreginet.gov.in.
- Click on “Search EC“ link present under “Encumbrance Certificate” option.
- A form will be opened on your display enter all the info such as zone, district, EC start date, etc.
- Now hit the “Search” tab, and EC will appear on your screen.
- You can also check the status of Encumbrance Certificate.
Method to Create Any Document in Tnreginet Portal
- Applying for any document candidate needs to complete their registration process.
- You have to login with your credentials.
- After that, you will see “Create an Application” link, click on that link.
- Then you need to click on “Create Document” option visible on the page.
- Fill the necessary information and upload the certificates.
- Submit the form and takeout the print of it.
Procedure to Check Status of Any Document
- Step I- Go to the official portal i.e. tnreginet.gov.in.
- Step II- On homepage candidates have to click on “My documents” option present under “Know Your Application Status” portion.
- Step III- Login with your details.
- Step IV- Select your pending number/ temporary deed number/ registration number.
- Step V- Click on search option and status of the document will be open on your screen.
Must Check >>> TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card
How to Know Your Tnreginet Jurisdiction?
- Applicants have to open the official porta of Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet).
- Then under “More” tab, Select “Portal Utility Services”.
- Under that, candidates have to choose “Know Your Jurisdiction” option.
- Enter your street or village name and hit “Search” button.
- Complete info about “Jurisdiction” will be displayed on screen.
Important Steps to Search Guide Value
- Open the link of official portal.
- On the homepage, you will see “Guideline Search” on menu bar.
- Click on it.
- Now select the guideline you want to search.
- Enter the info on next page and all the guidelines.
Process of Verifying Stamp Duty Calculation
- Visit the official website of TNREGINET.
- Homepage of site will load on your screen.
- After that, you need to click on “Verifying Your Stamp Duty Calculation” option.
- Login reminder will pop up on your screen.
- Login with your details such as username, password and code mentioned on the screen.
- Once you logged in, then you have to insert all your stamp information.
- Verification info will open on your display
How to Download User Manual?
- Open the link of official portal on any web browser.
- Homepage of official site will be open on your screen.
- Select “User Guide” option given under “Help” tab on the menubar.
- Now click on the user manual you want to download.
- Download it on your system and get info about it.
Procedure to Calculate Building Value?
Stp I: Initially applicants have to open the official portal i.e. https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
Step II: On the middle of the homepage, applicants will see “Building Value Calculation” option.
Step III: Select that option.
Step IV: Then, aspirants have to enter the info of “Building Classification”.
Step V: Add info of “Floor” and “Building Facilities”.
Step VI: Finally provide info regarding “Vehicle Shed and Perimeter of Wall”.
Step VII: Submit the info and data will be displayed on the screen after calculation.
Tnreginet Procedure to find Chit Fund, Birth and Death, Society, Firm, fp Vendor, Marriage and Document Writer Documents
Applicants have to login with their details and click on more options given on the menu bar. This step will be repeated to search for all documents.
Steps to Find Chit Fund
- Click on search option under “Further” tab.
- Applicants who want to search for chit fund have to click on “Chit Fund” link.
- Search form will open on the screen.
- Enter all the info and hit “Search”
- Document will be presented in a few seconds.
Steps to Find Birth & Death
- Candidates have to click on “Birth & Death” option under search.
- A form will open, select one option (Birth or Death) & enter all the data on it
- Hit “Search” tab.
- Document will be open on your screen.
Steps to Find Society
- Choose “Society” option from dropdown box.
- Fill your info like zone, district, name of society, etc.
- Finally, click on “Search” button, and check your document.
Steps to Find Firm
- Applicants have to Select “Firm” option from dropdown box.
- Enter all the info such as zone, district, firm name, registration number, etc on the form.
- After Clicking on “Search”, you can view your document.
Steps to Find Duty and Fees
- Open the official portal.
- Now select “More” button on the homepage.
- Choose “Duty & Fees” and then you will get information regarding charges of services.
Steps to Find Stamp Seller
- Aspirants have to select “Search” option given under “Further” tab.
- Click on “Stamp Seller” option from the dropdown box.
- Enter details i.e. District, First name of vendor, Zone, etc on the search form.
- Click on search button to open your document.
Steps to Find Marriage
- Candidate must select “Marriage” option from dropdown box.
- Select marriage type and click on “Search” tab.
- Marriage Certificate will be displayed on your screen.
Steps to Find Document Writer
- Applicants need to choose “Document Writer” option from dropdown.
- Fill all the info on the search form.
- Click on “Search” box to check your document.
Steps to Download Utility Forms
- Open the link of official portal.
- Select “More” choice the menu of homepage.
- Under the “More” tab applicants have to select “Portal Utility Services” tab.
- Then, choose “Public Utility forms” option.
- List of forms (in Hindi and English lang) will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the form according to your interest.
Procedure of Viewing Availability of Tokens
To know the token availability, applicants have to follow the steps discussed below.
- Go to the official web portal on any suitable and safe browser.
- Click on “More/ Further” option given on the menu bar of landing page.
- A dropdown box will open on your screen, select “View Token Availability” link from it.
- Insert details like “Sub Registrar Office and Date of Appointment”.
- Next, applicants have to choose time slot and click on the “Search” button.
- Details of token will be viewed on your screen.
Helpline Number: 18001025174 (Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Sat 10 am to 5 pm)
For more questions: 044-24642774/ 044-24640160
Other Important Tamil Nadu Portal
Official Link >>>> Tnreginet Portal
All property records of registered candidates, transaction info about land and its duration, etc.
No, in order to apply for encumbrance certificate there no fee prescribed by officials. Interested applicants can easily apply through TNREGINET portal for EC and also check its status.
Go to the official portal Tnreginet-> Click on Apply online link under Encumbrance Certificate -> Application form will open -> Enter all the info on it -> Submit the form and get a hardcopy of it.
Open the link of the official site -> Click on search option present under more on menu bar -> Now hit chit fund option -> Search form will appear on your screen -> Fill the info and click on search button -> Your document will be displayed in a few moments.
After opening the official portal link -> Coming to the homepage you will have to click on my document link under “Know Your Application Status” option -> Choose your registration number or temporary deed number and check your document status.
Check the process -> Go to the official portal and then click on “User Manual” given under “Help” section.
Project STAR 2.0 stands for Simplified & Transparent Administration of Registration. This website provides complete transparency to its user. STAR 2.0 provides all the services for EC through online mode at any time anywhere.
Yes, by using TNREGINET site you easily calculate building value. To do so aspirants have to implement some easy steps which are as follows.
1) Go to official portal.
2) Click on “Calculate Building Value” option from home screen.
3) Enter the complete building info and submit it.
4) Building value will be calculated and presented on the screen.
Name of online services provided by Tnreginet site are – Status check EC, Online Marriage Registration, Certify documents online, Online Certification of Marriage, birth and death, chit fund, online firm registration, etc.
If you have any question related to Tnreginet registration online form, then comment below. We will try to provide solutions to your problem as soon as possible.