Tnreginet registration 2020 online form latest news. Tamil Nadu’s government has launched a portal named Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet) for the people of the state. This portal provides different services to people of state. With the help of this website, people can easily do Tnreginet registration of birth, death, marriage, chit fund, firm, etc. By using this portal, people will not have to wander for registration of various services. If you want to know more regarding Tnreginet registration, process to apply for EC, etc then, continue reading this article till the end.
Services Provided by Tnreginet Portal
- Online Marriage Certification
- Online Application for Society Certification
- Checking Online Status of EC
- Application Form for Encumbrance Certificate
- Registration procedure for birth, marriage, chit fund, death, firm
- Online Registration of Letter Documents
- Online Certified Documents
Highlights of Tnreginet Registration
|Name of Portal||Tnreginet|
|Complete Name||Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)|
|Started by||Dept of Registration, Tamil Nadu|
|Recipients||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Motive of Tnreginet Portal||Providing Online Services|
Registration Procedure for tnreginet.gov.in
All those people who are willing to register themselves in this portal can check some easy steps given below. By implementing these steps, you can efficiently finish your registration.
1st Step: Visit official website tnreginet.gov.in, or you can also use the link of official portal given below in this article.
2nd Step: Homepage of Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet) will be open on your screen.
3rd Step: Click on “User Registration” link under login section.
4th Step: Registration form will open in a second on the portal.
5th Step: Enter your login details like user type, user name, password, etc in the form.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
6th Step: Now, applicants candidates have to fill their personal info i.e. name, email address, gender, phone number, etc.
7th Step: Then enter your complete address and captcha given on the page, you will receive OTP on the given contact number.
8th Step: Enter that OTP and hit “Complete Registration” button.
9th Step: You are now registered for Tnreginet.
Process to Apply for Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate
- Go to official portal website @ tnreginet.gov.in.
- First of all, applicants have to login with your username and password.
- On the homepage, you need to click on “Apply Online” link given under “Encumbrance Certificate”.
- EC application form will be displayed in a few moments on your screen.
- Fill all the info correctly on the application form and upload the relevant documents.
- Finally submit the form and get a hardcopy of it for future reference.
How to Search Encumbrance Certificate Online?
- Open the official portal link tnreginet.gov.in.
- Click on “Search EC“ link present under “Encumbrance Certificate” option.
- A form will be opened on your display enter all the info such as zone, district, EC start date, etc.
- Now hit the “Search” tab, and EC will appear on your screen.
- You can also check the status of Encumbrance Certificate.
Method to Create Any Document in Tnreginet Portal
- Applying for any document candidate needs to complete their registration process.
- You have to login with your credentials.
- After that, you will see “Create an Application” link, click on that link.
- Then you need to click on “Create Document” option visible on the page.
- Fill the necessary information and upload the certificates.
- Submit the form and takeout the print of it.
Procedure to Check Status of Any Document
- Step I- Go to the official portal i.e. tnreginet.gov.in.
- Step II- On homepage candidates have to click on “My documents” option present under “Know Your Application Status” portion.
- Step III- Select your pending number/ temporary deed number/ registration number.
- Step IV- Click on search option and status of the document will be open on your screen.
Must Check >>> TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card
Tnreginet Procedure to find Chit Fund, Birth and Death, Society, Firm, fp Vendor, Marriage and Document Writer Documents
Applicants have to login with their details and click on more options given on the menu bar. This step will be repeated to search for all documents.
- Chit Fund
- Click on search option under more tab.
- Applicants who want to search for chit fund have to click on “Chit Fund” link.
- Search form will open on the screen.
- Enter all the info and hit “Search”
- Document will be presented in a few seconds.
- Birth & Death
- Candidates have to click on “Birth & Death” option under search.
- A form will open, select one option (Birth or Death) & enter all the data on it
- Hit “Search” tab.
- Document will be open on your screen.
- Choose “Society” option from dropdown box.
- Fill your info like zone, district, name of society, etc.
- Finally, click on “Search” button, and check your document.
- Applicants have to Select “Firm” option from dropdown box.
- Enter all the info such as zone, district, firm name, registration number, etc on the form.
- After Clicking on “Search”, you can view your document.
- Duty and Fees
- Open the official portal.
- Now select “More” button on the homepage.
- Choose “Duty & Fees” and then you will get information regarding charges of services.
- Stamp Vendor
- Click on “Stamp Vendor” option from dropdown box.
- Enter details i.e. District, First name of vendor, Zone, etc on the search form.
- Click on search button to open your document.
- Candidate must select “Marriage” option from dropdown box.
- Select marriage type and click on “Search” tab.
- Marriage Certificate will be displayed on your screen.
- Document Writer
- Applicants need to choose “Document Writer” option from dropdown.
- Fill all the info on the search form.
- Click on “Search” box to check your document.
How to Know Your Tnreginet Jurisdiction?
- Applicants have to open the official porta of Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet).
- Then under “More” tab, Select “Portal Utility Services”.
- Under that, candidates have to choose “Know Your Jurisdiction” option.
- Enter your street or village name and hit “Search” button.
- Complete info about “Jurisdiction” will be displayed on screen.
Process to Search Guideline
- Open the link of official portal.
- On the homepage, you will see “Guideline Search” on menu bar.
- Click on it.
- Now select the guideline you want to search.
How to Download User Manual?
- Open the link of official portal on any web browser.
- Homepage of official site will be open on your screen.
- Select “User manual” option given under “Help” tab on menubar.
- Now click on the user manual you want to download.
- Download it on your system and get info about it.
Helpline Number: 18001025174 (Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Sat 10 am to 5 pm)
For more questions: 044-24642774/ 044-24640160
Official Portal Link >>>> Tnreginet
Q. What are the key facts of EC?
A. All property records of registered candidates, transaction info about land and its duration, etc.
Q. How can I apply for EC from official portal?
A. Go to the official portal Tnreginet-> Click on Apply online link under Encumbrance Certificate -> Application form will open -> Enter all the info on it -> Submit the form and get a hardcopy of it.
Q. How can I find my Tnreginet chit fund document online?
A. Open the link of the official site -> Click on search option present under more on menubar -> Now hit chit fund option -> Search form will appear on your screen -> Fill the info and click on search button -> Your document will be displayed in a few moments.
Q. What is the process to check Tnreginet document status?
A. After opening the official portal link -> Coming to homepage you will have to click on my document link under “Know Your Application Status” option -> Choose your registration number or temporary deed number and check your document status.
If you have any question related to Tnreginet registration online form, then comment below.