Telangana CM K. Chandrashekhar Rao has announced a new scheme for unemployed youth of the state named TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. Under this scheme, he promised to offer an employment allowance of Rs.3016/- per month to the unemployed youth of the state. The same scheme is already prevalent in the form of Andhra Pradesh by AP Yuva Neshtam Scheme.
In this article, we have gathered and shared the necessary information about this scheme. Read about the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme application form and registration process, TS Unemployment Scheme eligibility criteria, and Important dates. Readers can scroll down to get more information on this scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Telangana Unemployment Scheme
The government is launching a new scheme to attract voters. This scheme is also a part of the party manifesto of the state government of Telangana, announced in 2018 and promised to be implemented in the upcoming financial year. Whatever the reasons, it is a golden opportunity for the jobless youth of the state to grab this opportunity and use the benefit to enhance their vocational and other skills. So, continue reading this article and grasp all the information.
Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme: At a Glance
|Scheme||TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Article Category||Information, Registration, Eligibility and application process|
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Number of beneficiaries||Not specified yet|
|Allowance||Rs.3016/- per month|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration/application form||–|
|Telangana State portal||https://www.telangana.gov.in|
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme:- A Brief Detail
Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is an initiative of the state government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. Under the scheme, the state government promised in its party manifesto to provide an amount of Rs.3016/- to every unemployed youth of Telangana so that they can use the allowance to develop their skills.
The scheme’s announcement was made in 2018 and was supposedly going to be implemented in 2022. However, the registration and other details are yet to be announced. Eligible candidates from all 33 districts of the state will come under the purview of this scheme and will be benefited.
The allowance will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the state’s young citizens and encourage them to upgrade their skills.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi- Eligibility Conditions
Before registration, beneficiaries must read the eligibility requirements carefully. They must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions before registration. Only an eligible candidate is required to submit the application form.
In this section, Telangana youth can check the complete eligibility criteria shared below that they must fulfil to avail of the benefit.
- Candidate must be a native of Telangana and must possess a relevant certificate issued from the competent authority.
- The minimum age of the beneficiary should be 22 years.
- The maximum age of beneficiaries should be 35 years.
- Candidate must have graduated from a recognised university.
- Candidates who have done a diploma course (such as a polytechnic diploma) or certificate programs such as ITI are also eligible.
- Candidates living below the Poverty line and with a white ration card are eligible to apply.
Any other update on the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi eligible criteria will be updated soon.
Who is not eligible for the TS Unemployment Scheme?
- Those who own a lane of 2.50 or 5 acres in the state are not eligible.
- The applicant who owns a four-wheeler vehicle or has a four-wheeler vehicle registered under his/her name is not eligible.
- Any candidate who is forbidden by law, suspended from a government job or has a criminal charge on him/her is not eligible.
- Those who have received a loan of Rs.50000/- from a state or central authority or a bank cannot apply for this scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi registration was started in 2020. Registration for this process will be done online. Eligible youth of the state can visit the official website to fill out the application. However, the official website for the registration procedure is not there. The official website link will be updated shortly here. Applicants must have a valid mobile no., and an email ID as they will receive OTP and other related notifications on it. They must be ready with all the documents which are required to be attached to the application. Candidates are also required to have a bank account.
Candidates can refer to the following procedure given below as a guide to filling out the application form-
- Applicants have to visit the official website of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi.
- On the home page, they have to open the registration link.
- Now, they have to fill in the registration details.
- After registration, candidates have to fill out the application form. They must ensure they fill in the correct details in the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi registration form.
- After entering all the details, they must upload a scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- Lastly, they have to apply.
- After submission, they will receive the application no. on their registered mobile no.
Application status can be viewed at any time by using registration no.
Click here for TS Unemployment Scheme registration- Link (link will be made available soon)
How to Check TS Nirudyoga Bruthi’s Status
Once candidates have applied for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, they also track the status of their application. By this, they can know how far the processing of their application has gone.
Check the steps given below through which applicants check the application status-
- Go to the official portal.
- Open the “Check Status” link provided on the homepage.
- Enter the application number and click on the “check” button.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
Similarly, applicants can view their application status whenever they want. They will receive all the notifications about this scheme on their registered mobile no.
Important Documents required for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi registration
Documents are the most essential part of the application and, thus, for this scheme. Documents are vital as they prove the eligibility and credibility of the beneficiary. The financial assistance under this scheme will be provided only after verifying all the supporting documents produced by the candidate.
Fake documents and any discrepancy in the records will lead to the rejection of the application. Hence, candidates must provide complete and genuine documents as and when required.
Candidates can check the list of all the required documents shared below-
- Resident/Nativity certificate/Domicile certificate
- Candidate’s photograph (scanned copy)
- Candidates signature (scanned copy)
- All the qualification certificate
- Aadhaar Card (or any other valid ID card)
- Date of birth certificate
- Family income certificate
- Ration Card (BPL/White)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Important points related to the scheme
- Eligible candidates can fill out the application form from the official website.
- Candidates must read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the application form.
- To avail of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme’s benefits, applicants must produce all the required documents.
- Financial assistance under this scheme will be provided only to eligible state candidates. Therefore, all the beneficiaries must satisfy all the eligibility conditions.
TS Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme Expenditure
|Number of unemployed in TSPSC Report||28 Lakh|
|Number of Unemployed in Telangana Labour Department Site||9 lakh|
|Number of unemployed in National Employment Service Center||1 lakh|
|The budget allotted for the TS Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme||Rs 1,810 Cr|
|Monthly expenditure on the scheme||Rs 150.88 Cr|