Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana 2020 List (District Wise): It is necessary to encourage and motivate students toward education to increase the literacy rate in the country. Like any other state, the Rajasthan government also wants to develop its state and stimulate more and more children to study. For this Rajasthan government started a scheme named “Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana”. In this article, We have shared राजस्थान फ्री लैपटॉप योजना जिलेवार सूची with you.
Under this scheme, govt will provide free laptops to all those students who will score above 75% or more than of it marks in their 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th standard. Keep on reading this article if you are willing to know more about this scheme. We have given all the necessary info regarding Free Laptop Vitran Yojana such as advantages of scheme, eligibility criteria, राजस्थान लैपटॉप वितरण सूची etc. in this article.
- 1 Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2020 |फ्री लैपटॉप वितरण लिस्ट जिलेवार
- 2 Advantages of Free Laptop Vitran Yojana
- 3 How to Apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme Online at www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2020 |फ्री लैपटॉप वितरण लिस्ट जिलेवार
It is very good news for the students of Rajasthan who are studying in classes like 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th. Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot has been initiated a step for the well being of students of the state. Rajasthan free laptop will be given by government to those applicants who will obtain 75% percentage or more than 75% in final terms.
27900 laptops will be provided by govt of Rajasthan to all eligible candidates of the state. Approx. 60 crores budget has been released by authorities for the goodness of scholars. All those candidates who want to apply for this plan must satisfy all the eligibility criteria then only he/ she can avail Rajasthan free laptop yojana.
Objective of Free Laptop Vitran Scheme
Aim of this scheme of the Rajasthan Chief Minister is to boost the standard of poor children studying in poverty. Under this project, the main goal is that rich & poor scholars get equal education and rights. With the guidance of Rajasthan free laptop vitran scheme, students will do more and more hardwork to get free laptops. It will increase the rate of literacy in Rajasthan as well as it will help students to study digitally.
Highlights of Rajasthan Laptop Vitran Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana|
|Scheme Initiated By||Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiaries||Students Studying in 9th, 10th and 12th Class|
|Advantage of Scheme||Laptops will be given|
|Purpose of Yojana||To Empower Students to Learn Digitally and Increase the Rate of Literacy|
|Budget of Scheme||Approximate 60 Crores|
|Total Number of Laptops||27900|
|Application Form Status||Available Soon|
|Process of Selection||Merit List|
Advantages of Free Laptop Vitran Yojana
Whenever a scheme is introduced, it gives several benefits to the recipients. Likewise, this free scholarship scheme provides numerous benefits we have mentioned some of major advantages below.
- With the help of this scheme, students of class 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th will get free laptops by the govt of Rajasthan.
- This plan will develop the level of education and raise interest in students’ towards studies.
- Students will learn the use of technology through Rajasthan free laptop yojana.
- Destitute and Rich both students will be at equality after Rajasthan free laptop scheme.
- Free laptop yojana will awaken the quality of competition between the students.
@rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in Free Laptop Vitran Yojana Eligibility Criteria
We suggest applicants do not fill application form without examining the eligibility criteria. If any applicant doesn’t satisfy all the standards, then he/ she will not be eligible to get benefits of this scheme. Take a review of all the criteria given below.
- Applicants who want to apply for a scheme must be a citizen of Rajasthan.
- Applicant’s family annual income must be less than 1 lakh then he/ she can apply for this yojana.
- Laptop as a reward will be given to only those candidates who are studying in 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th class and score 75% or more.
- Aspirants must belong to minor class to avail this scheme.
Documents Required for RAJ Free Laptop Vitran Plan
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must have all these important documents. All these certificates are necessarily needed while filling the application form. Applicants, don’t upload incorrect documents, in case officials finds any discrepancy on the application then his/her form will be declined by officials.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of Rajasthan
- Active Mobile Number
- Address Proof Certificate
- Passport Size Photo of Applicant
- Caste Certificate
- Marksheets and Certificates
How to Apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme Online at www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
All those applicants who are searching for the procedure to fill the application form for free laptop vitran yojana must read this section of article.
Step 1st- Applicants have to visit the official portal of Rajasthan Board i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2nd- Homepage portal will open on your screen.
Step 3rd- Search for the link of “Free Laptop Vitran Yojana Application Form” on the homepage.
Step 4th- In a few moments, application form will be open on your screen.
Step 5th- Now, insert all the info such as name, category, date of birth, etc on the application form correctly and upload all the important documents.
Step 6th- Submit the application form and download it for future usage.
Process to Check Eligible Recipient List
After submission of application form, aspirants will search the method to download the list which contains the name of all those candidates who are eligible to get benefits of the scheme.
- Initially, recipients have to open the link of official portal or click on the direct link given at the end of the article.
- Recipients will see the link of ” Rajasthan Free Laptop Distribution Beneficiary List” on the homepage of the official website.
- Hit that link.
- On the next page, applicants have to select their respective district.
- List will be open in few seconds on your screen.
- Check your name on that list.
- Recipient list will present in the form of PDF, applicants who want to download it for future reference can also do so.
Key Features of Free Laptop Vitran Plan
- Government of Rajasthan will distribute free laptops to those aspirants who have successfully completed their academic session of 2019 – 2020.
- Total of 29700 laptops will be given to all eligible applicants form the side of CM of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan government has been issued the tender for this project.
- To purchase 29200 laptops, e-tender has been passed for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2020 List (District Wise) for Class 9th, 10th, 12th
The link for all district of Rajasthan will be updated after the release of list. For any other latest updates keep on visiting our page. Till now list are not available on offcial portal, we will update, once it is launched on official portal. (जिलेवार सूची) राजस्थान लैपटॉप वितरण सूची 2020: फ्री लैपटॉप योजना लिस्ट
|S. No.||Name of District||PDF List or Diet Name|
|1||Ajmer||Check This Link|
|2||Alwar||Check This Link|
|3||Banswara||Check This Link|
|4||Baran||Check This Link|
|5||Barmer||Check This Link|
|6||Bharatpur||Check This Link|
|7||Bikaner||Check This Link|
|8||Bhilwara||Check This Link|
|9||Bundi||Check This Link|
|10||Chittorgarh||Check This Link|
|11||Churu||Check This Link|
|12||Dausa||Check This Link|
|13||Dholpur||Check This Link|
|14||Dungarpur||Check This Link|
|15||Hanumangarh||Check This Link|
|16||Jaipur||Check This Link|
|17||Jaisalmer||Check This Link|
|18||Jalore||Check This Link|
|19||Jhalawar||Check This Link|
|20||Jhunjhunu||Check This Link|
|21||Jodhpur||Check This Link|
|22||Karoli||Check This Link|
|23||quota||Check This Link|
|24||Nagaur||Check This Link|
|25||Shift||Check This Link|
|26||Pratapgarh||Check This Link|
|27||Rajsamand||Check This Link|
|28||Rajsamand||Check This Link|
|29||Sikar||Check This Link|
|30||Sirohi||Check This Link|
|31||Sri Ganganagar||Check This Link|
|32||Tonk||Check This Link|
|33||Udaipur||Check This Link|
Click Here >>>>> Link of Official Portal
The primary and main aim of this scheme is to encourage students regarding studies and to promote e-learning.
Certificates like Aadhar Card, Address Proof Certificate, Valid Mobile Number, Rajasthan Domicile, etc is needed while submitting the application form of this scheme.
This scheme is only for the civilians of Rajasthan only. If you are resident of some other then you are for sure not eligible for this scheme.
Yes, according to the percentage you are eligible but once check all the criteria before applying for the scheme. If you fulfil all the eligibility standards then only you can avail the scheme benefits.